Windows 10: Window OS in bootable Pendrive

Discus and support Window OS in bootable Pendrive in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Can we use Windows OS in bootable pendrive format, similar to the option we have available with Ubuntu.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GS_993, Jun 24, 2020.

1. GS_993 Win User

Window OS in bootable Pendrive

Can we use Windows OS in bootable pendrive format, similar to the option we have available with Ubuntu.

:)

GS_993, Jun 24, 2020
  2. Agility Win User

Multi-bootable USB

Hey guys from TPU, couldn't find any specific thread pertaining to the question asked on title. As mentioned, I'm trying to create a bootable USB, but with many specifics boots available.

I've been trying to create one with multiple boot device including one that enables me to run Windows 10 directly on the USB Thumb Drive but to no avail.

The list of bootable images i'm trying to create are

1. Windows 10 (A full OS running from thumb drive)
    2. Windows 10 ISO (Bootable disk image for fresh install)
    3. MemTest86+

Have tried YUMI or UUI from the website USB PenDrive Linux but as this is my first time, i don't know how am i screwing up or am doing it right.. Anyone got a rough idea on a step by step guide? Thanks!

Agility, Jun 24, 2020
  3. Create Bootable usb windows 10

Hey Guys,

Welcome in my brand new article “create bootable usb windows 10”.So we first discuss about what is bootable pendrive and why we make our pandrive bootable.

What is bootable pendrive

Bootable Pendrive is also know as CD-ROM.Bootable Pendrive help us to install any operating system in your computer & you can install big ISO files using bootable pendrive.

Use of bootable Pendrive:

• Can use to install Os from usb like windows ,Linux…
    • Can use USB as live OS
    Why we make our pandrive bootable

The answer is simple. When we have to install an operating system on our device, like windows, linux.

You will surely know that any operating system is in the ISO file. To install the ISO file, you have to boot your pendrive.

Continue Reading

Bidhanshu Kumar Singh, Jun 24, 2020
  4. kureng Win User

Install OS on pendrive

it is possible to install an OS (windows/linux) onto a pendrive.. coz i hv one old mobo, with pentium 3 procs, just want to build another small pc... but i dont hv a hardrive, if it is possible to install onto a pendrive, please tell me how to do it... thx

kureng, Jun 24, 2020
Thema:

1. Window OS in bootable Pendrive - Similar Threads - Window bootable Pendrive

2. How can we make a bootable pendrive of windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can we make a bootable pendrive of windows 11?: How can we make a bootable pendrive of windows 11 in laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-we-make-a-bootable-pendrive-of-windows-11/46184d1d-4a8a-4c56-b0e9-59684e3c1d4a
  3. Can not make my pendrive windows 10 bootable

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can not make my pendrive windows 10 bootable: When I was making my pendrive windows 10 bootable for another pc using the media creation tool of windows 10 the tool gave a message that your C drive don't have 8 GB free space.But my pendrive had 16 GB free storage.How can I solve it?...
  4. How to make Bootable USB PenDrive

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to make Bootable USB PenDrive: I hope this blog helps you for creating Bootable USB PenDrive https://www.computercooltricks.com/post/how-to-make-bootable-usb-pendrive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-bootable-usb-pendrive/f0c96b7b-3b00-41d6-8ffb-a745afb34042
  5. BOOTABLE USB PENDRIVE FOR WINDOWS 10 VERSION 20H2

BOOTABLE USB PENDRIVE FOR WINDOWS 10 VERSION 20H2: I'm using rufus tool for making a bootable usb drive for windows 10 version 20h2. It is asking for partition type MBR OR GPT.I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SELECT.MY BIOS MODE IS UEFI. CURRENT VERSION IS F.35.PLEASE HELP ME....
  6. Bootable Pendrive problem

Bootable Pendrive problem: Are there any problem if I open my Bootable Pendrive after boot it to see downloaded files. Is it make error or not boot to my Computer. OS : WINDOWS Edition : WINDOWS 10 SINGLE Language PenDrive Name : Apacer USB 3.1...
  7. No bootable OS 3FO

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No bootable OS 3FO: My laptop suddenly crashed in the middle of a game and gave a BSOD. Upon rebooting it says that no bootable os found. 2 hours prior to this i booted to an older harddrive with an external hdd enclosure by changing uefi settings. However I made sure to revert UEFI settings...
  8. please help with bootable pendrive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    please help with bootable pendrive: sir i made a pendrive bootable with rufus to boot bliss os 12 . now i made it unbbotable using diskpart . now i want to use it to boot android*86 . but whenever i click on installation of android it restarts and automatically boot to windows . please help me...
  9. Desktop didn't run without the bootable pendrive

Desktop didn't run without the bootable pendrive: I have installed windows from a boot able pen drive it was running smoothly and I finished my all setup and enter to my computer. then I decide to remove the bootable pen drive and restart the PC for check the power on/startup speed of my computer. then what happened? my...
  10. Macrium Reflect bootable pendrive

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Macrium Reflect bootable pendrive: Is it makes any difference if we restore a 64 bit macrium image with a 32 bit MR bootable Pendrive or restore a 32 bit macrium image with 64 bit MR bootable pendrive? 50982