Windows 10: Window password will not open my Microsoft account.

Discus and support Window password will not open my Microsoft account. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I go enter information when I get to window password which is the same when open windows that but it didn't work what should I do thank you... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JimmyReynolds2, Feb 25, 2019.

1. Window password will not open my Microsoft account.

I go enter information when I get to window password which is the same when open windows that but it didn't work what should I do thank you

:)

JimmyReynolds2, Feb 25, 2019
  2. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Feb 25, 2019
  3. account password change

Hi,

Thank you for posting your response.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

1. Which version of Windows 10 is currently installed in your computer?

2. Are you using a Microsoft Account to log into your computer?

To open System Properties and check the version of Windows, follow the steps below:

1. Open Run Command (Windows button+R).

2. In the dialog box type control system and hit enter.

If you are using a Microsoft Account to log into your system and you are unable to change the password, then I would suggest that you sign in online and change your password. Follow the steps below to do so.

• 1. Click on the link below to open the Microsoft site, and then select
      Security & privacy.
    Create your Microsoft Account Today

• Select Change password.

• Enter your current password, then the new password you want, then enter the new password again.

• Select Save.
    Hope this information helps.

Vanessa Sohtun, Feb 25, 2019
  4. sam02 Win User

Window password will not open my Microsoft account.

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Feb 25, 2019
Thema:

Window password will not open my Microsoft account.

1. Window password will not open my Microsoft account. - Similar Threads - Window password open

2. Forgot my Microsoft Account Password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgot my Microsoft Account Password: I installed a driver update for my graphics card. I am now seeing a blank screen.After every three reboots, I see the blue Windows Recovery Screen. Great!But, to do any repairs, I have to click on the account name and then input a password. It keeps telling me I'm inputting...
  3. Forgot my Microsoft Account Password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forgot my Microsoft Account Password: I installed a driver update for my graphics card. I am now seeing a blank screen.After every three reboots, I see the blue Windows Recovery Screen. Great!But, to do any repairs, I have to click on the account name and then input a password. It keeps telling me I'm inputting...
  4. Forgot my Microsoft Account Windows Password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Forgot my Microsoft Account Windows Password: Hello, a long time ago i made this Microsoft account, and i used this account a lot, but one day i forgot my windows password, i had my Microsoft account and password but not my windows password, my windows was locked, then i reinstalled windows 10 pro and made a local...
  5. get my windows password to open my account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    get my windows password to open my account: dear Microsoft team I have forgetting my windows password after I got my laptop from the store because it had some problems, so when I get to the laptop I open setting go to account log in with my account put passwords but the windows - I know my email I know my password...
  6. window password wil not open my microsoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    window password wil not open my microsoft account: I go enter information when I get to window password which is the same when open windows that but it didn't work what should I do thank you...
  7. Microsoft Account Password

Microsoft Account Password: I switched to use a local account om my PC, but I want to go back to the administrator account. I am asked to sign in which I can do so far and then it asks for my Windows password, (not my Microsoft account password) and I have no idea what it is. Is there a workaround, or...
  8. Can't open my account- "Wrong password"

Can't open my account- "Wrong password": I'm the administrator but can not open my account, however my wife can, She is not the administrator. Every time I try to change user account a window app pops up and says enter password and when I do it says wrong password, but its the one I use to open my computer *...
  9. forget my microsoft account password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    forget my microsoft account password: Please Help me. First, sorry for my English. I have a big problem. stage: Windows 10, set to boot in safe mode (alternate shell) without network access. So, I forget my microsoft account password (usually i used my pin), how to get into the alternative shell or how to boot...
  10. Microsoft Account Password

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Account Password: Is there a way to force an user to change their Microsoft Account password at next logon? 98260