Windows 10: Window performance

Discus and support Window performance in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Which one is the Best Free Window 10 Repair Tool,Because I tried Restoro. It shows all problems I have on my Laptop.But I am unable to pay.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MudasirShahzad, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Window performance

Which one is the Best Free Window 10 Repair Tool,Because I tried Restoro. It shows all problems I have on my Laptop.But I am unable to pay.

:)

MudasirShahzad, Aug 1, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

Window performance

Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

Window performance

1. Window performance - Similar Threads - Window performance

2. Windows 10 Wallpaper Slideshow Performance Penalty

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Wallpaper Slideshow Performance Penalty: So I've spent the better part of 3 weeks trying to diagnose a performance issue on my wife's PC. The Problem PC Gaming is important to her and having consistent performance while playing her MMO is absolutely critical. Recently, I decided to be nice and liven up her...
  3. Seeking advice on how to continually measure the performance of windows 10 computers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Seeking advice on how to continually measure the performance of windows 10 computers: I'd like to measure the performance on a continuous basis of hundreds of business computers to identify which computers users are having a positive user experience and which computers are causing users to be inefficient with a poor user experience. I'd like to get each...
  4. Performing first time WindowsPE install, Windows ADK for Windows 102004 library...

Performing first time WindowsPE install, Windows ADK for Windows 102004 library...: Hi. Just in front of the topic it's not that strange by Microsoft to relate the Windows 10 operating system as *free. I just have a slight problem collecting all the component resources for the Windows 10 image creating tools. I can't seem to find an easy answer for the...
  5. windows set up and performance

windows set up and performance: I will appreciate if someone can help me with these issues: 1.brightness up works as brightness down and vice versathey do not need hold ctrl button. 2. language bar does not work properly, ENCanada and FRCanada, I set EN as default but, FR is default. 3. cpu speed is...
  6. Does performing a clean installation of windows will delete my files?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Does performing a clean installation of windows will delete my files?: Will my files in D, E & F drive also be deleted if I perform a fresh clean installation of windows 10 on my C drive? I have never experienced installing windows. From some online research it seems my files will be okay.I am currently using 1703 version. I have some unknown...
  7. How to run Computer Performance Benchmark Test on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to run Computer Performance Benchmark Test on Windows 10: [ATTACH]Running a computer benchmark test on any PC tells us about its capabilities. Benchmarking a system is the method of quantifying the performance of a […] This article How to run Computer Performance Benchmark Test on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com....
  8. Appalling performance of Windows 10 Update 2004

Appalling performance of Windows 10 Update 2004: I am just so annoyed by the mediocre performance of your ver 2004 update. I installed it on my Win10 laptop 3 days ago. The laptop no longer remember my Microsoft login and password, my Outlook login password, my gmail account and password. I read that there is a conflict...
  9. You need permission to perform this action - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    You need permission to perform this action - Windows 10: Hello, I just did a fresh install on windows 10, signed in with my Microsoft Account and downloaded a few things. I'm trying to move a file from my downloads to System32, when I get said error. What can I do? I've tried every tip youtube has to offer with no luck....
  10. How to manually set "power saving gpu" and "high performance gpu" on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to manually set "power saving gpu" and "high performance gpu" on Windows 10: While I have both these cards in my system: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER Windows only gives me the option to use the weakest one. I've searched the whole world for a solution, unfortunately without success. Any idea? Thanks in advance....