Windows 10: Window performance

Discus and support Window performance in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Which one is the Best Free Window 10 Repair Tool,Because I tried Restoro. It shows all problems I have on my Laptop.But I am unable to pay.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MudasirShahzad, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Window performance

Which one is the Best Free Window 10 Repair Tool,Because I tried Restoro. It shows all problems I have on my Laptop.But I am unable to pay.

:)

MudasirShahzad, Aug 1, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

Window performance

Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

Window performance

1. Window performance - Similar Threads - Window performance

2. Due to Windows Updates, my taskbar disappeared & performance degraded. how can I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Due to Windows Updates, my taskbar disappeared & performance degraded. how can I...: Earlier this year, my taskbar suddenly disappeared after an update. I have never changed the update settings before. So after an EXTENSIVE WASTE of my time, I googled for a fix and managed to uninstall the update and restore to a previous point. I turned off updates and...
  3. Due to Windows Updates, my taskbar disappeared & performance degraded. how can I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Due to Windows Updates, my taskbar disappeared & performance degraded. how can I...: Earlier this year, my taskbar suddenly disappeared after an update. I have never changed the update settings before. So after an EXTENSIVE WASTE of my time, I googled for a fix and managed to uninstall the update and restore to a previous point. I turned off updates and...
  4. Performance metric appeard in my screen in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Performance metric appeard in my screen in windows 11: I was pressing random keys on my keyboard and now a performance metric that tells me my fps, gpu percentage and other stuff i think, appeard on my screen and i dont know how to turn it off. I have Windows 11....
  5. Performance metric appeard in my screen in windows 11

Performance metric appeard in my screen in windows 11: I was pressing random keys on my keyboard and now a performance metric that tells me my fps, gpu percentage and other stuff i think, appeard on my screen and i dont know how to turn it off. I have Windows 11....
  6. Windows 10 much better performance after failed load of data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 much better performance after failed load of data: Hello guys,few days ago i arrived to my work as usuall and started PC. Everything went fine until Windows loaded my desktop. There were 80 % of icons missing. All of the programs i assume were able to start but after finding them on hard drives or Start menu, only few had...
  7. Windows 10 much better performance after failed load of data

Windows 10 much better performance after failed load of data: Hello guys,few days ago i arrived to my work as usuall and started PC. Everything went fine until Windows loaded my desktop. There were 80 % of icons missing. All of the programs i assume were able to start but after finding them on hard drives or Start menu, only few had...
  8. Windows 10 much better performance after failed load of data

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Windows 10 laptop- Problems with display and performance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 laptop- Problems with display and performance: This laptop was from my dad but he handed it down to me for when i need it for school, it was repaired but when i started using it again for my school powerpoint it started acting up, my background wallpaper slowly started becoming lighter, and my entire laptop was running...
  10. Windows 10 laptop- Problems with display and performance

Windows 10 laptop- Problems with display and performance: This laptop was from my dad but he handed it down to me for when i need it for school, it was repaired but when i started using it again for my school powerpoint it started acting up, my background wallpaper slowly started becoming lighter, and my entire laptop was running...