Windows 10: Window phone store

Discus and support Window phone store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have issue with my store in my Window phone i had update 10 i had never problems with 8.1 update whenever i install any game or app it said you dont... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Abdul019, Jul 29, 2020.

1. Abdul019 Win User

Window phone store

I have issue with my store in my Window phone i had update 10 i had never problems with 8.1 update whenever i install any game or app it said you dont have any applicable device linked to your account but i had linked my account i restored my phone but now i cant update any such a important apps or game like music or video app i have set my time and date but nothing works can anyone plz tell me how i restore only store or any advice how i can fix this problem

:)

Abdul019, Jul 29, 2020
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Jul 29, 2020
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Jul 29, 2020
  4. Winuser Win User

Window phone store

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

Window phone store

1. Window phone store - Similar Threads - Window phone store

2. Your Phone in MS Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Phone in MS Store: Since about 4 days I try to download Your Phone from the Microsoft Store. The result is always this: I do not understand what is going on. I sent 2 reports via Feedback. As usual they won't reply or help or check. What happened was that 4 days ago Your Phone was updated....
  3. Your Phone in MS Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone in MS Store: Since about 4 days I try to download Your Phone from the Microsoft Store. The result is always this: I do not understand what is going on. I sent 2 reports via Feedback. As usual they won't reply or help or check. What happened was that 4 days ago Your Phone was updated....
  4. windows store: my phone application

windows store: my phone application: Today an application in windows store updates again and again if i manually search for update. Anyone else noticed it? [img] 169595
  5. is windows store on windows ten phone dead yet

is windows store on windows ten phone dead yet: is windows store on windows ten phone dead yet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-windows-store-on-windows-ten-phone-dead-yet/8a33e15f-3c7b-48ce-8291-94ef925eafd2
  6. Window phone store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Window phone store: I have same issue with my store in my Window phone i had update 10 i had never problems with 8.1 update i restored my phone but now i cant update any such a important apps or game like music or video app i have set my time and date but nothing works can anyone plz tell me...
  7. Where are contacts stored on a Windows phone?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Where are contacts stored on a Windows phone?: Since adding an exchange server email account to my Lumia 650, my contacts list has become scrambled. I have managed to unscramble it to some extent by turning on "show only contacts with phone numbers" but is seems that many of them have gone missing. Where do I find the...
  8. windows phone store not opening

windows phone store not opening: I wanted to download WhatsApp but the store doesn't open what can i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_social/windows-phone-store-not-opening/3a77219b-717e-4bbe-a974-59a63ab87296
  9. Windows Store app on Windows 10 phone

Windows Store app on Windows 10 phone: Windows Store app stopped working on Windows 10 phone (Microsoft Lumia 950 XL). How can I re-download the app without Microsoft Store working?...
  10. Updates to Windows Store and Windows Phone Store policies

in Windows 10 News
    Updates to Windows Store and Windows Phone Store policies: This week we released updated app certification policies on Dev Center for Windows Phone apps and Windows Store apps and accompanying updates to the Application Developer Agreement. This update adjusts the policies to make them more clear and easier to understand, revises...