Windows 10: Window pop up

Discus and support Window pop up in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [ATTACH] my pc automaticly pop up some kind of error after every minutes , i got this after i download a malacious file on the internet . How to get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ThanhTo2, Mar 24, 2021.

1. ThanhTo2 Win User

Window pop up

Window pop up 0bd8301e-9ebc-4557-aa1f-44e199c05b60?upload=true.jpg

my pc automaticly pop up some kind of error after every minutes , i got this after i download a malacious file on the internet . How to get rid of it ?

:)

ThanhTo2, Mar 24, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 24, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 24, 2021
  4. Window pop up

? Block pop-ups in Edge on the phone

Hello,

Pop-ups or pop-up ads are online advertisement that opens a new browser window when clicked or when the website was accessed. For now, the feature of blocking pop-ups or pop-up ads is available for browsers installed on PC's or desktops.

We request that you file this or up-vote an existing feature suggestion using the Windows Feedback Hub app. To submit a new feedback/suggestion, you can follow the steps provided below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub app or press and hold Volume
      Down+Power button for about 2-3 secs to launch the Feedback Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the add button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Mar 24, 2021
Thema:

Window pop up

1. Window pop up - Similar Threads - Window pop

2. While exiting s mode from Windows 11 S, app store keeps popping ‘try again’

in Windows 10 Gaming
    While exiting s mode from Windows 11 S, app store keeps popping ‘try again’: I have my newly bought laptop with me today. As I followed the instructions setting>activation>open store, I could access where there is a ‘get’ buttpn, but whenever I clicked on it, it said ‘try again’. I was so furious as I could not use the app I need for work!...
  3. While exiting s mode from Windows 11 S, app store keeps popping ‘try again’

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    While exiting s mode from Windows 11 S, app store keeps popping ‘try again’: I have my newly bought laptop with me today. As I followed the instructions setting>activation>open store, I could access where there is a ‘get’ buttpn, but whenever I clicked on it, it said ‘try again’. I was so furious as I could not use the app I need for work!...
  4. Windows Script Host Persistent Pop-Up Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Script Host Persistent Pop-Up Issue: Dear Support Team,I hope this message finds you well.Recently, I've been encountering a recurring pop-up notification approximately every 10 to 15 minutes. Despite selecting "Ok" each time, the pop-up reappears after a short interval.After conducting thorough searches online,...
  5. Windows Script Host Persistent Pop-Up Issue

Windows Script Host Persistent Pop-Up Issue: Dear Support Team,I hope this message finds you well.Recently, I've been encountering a recurring pop-up notification approximately every 10 to 15 minutes. Despite selecting "Ok" each time, the pop-up reappears after a short interval.After conducting thorough searches online,...
  6. When im trying to sign in to my windows, it doesn’t show me the password pop up anymore.Im...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When im trying to sign in to my windows, it doesn’t show me the password pop up anymore.Im...: I cant sign in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-im-trying-to-sign-in-to-my-windows-it-doesnt/c3ada2a6-ba4d-4a43-8861-cc41f114b572
  7. When im trying to sign in to my windows, it doesn’t show me the password pop up anymore.Im...

When im trying to sign in to my windows, it doesn’t show me the password pop up anymore.Im...: I cant sign in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-im-trying-to-sign-in-to-my-windows-it-doesnt/c3ada2a6-ba4d-4a43-8861-cc41f114b572
  8. When im trying to sign in to my windows, it doesn’t show me the password pop up anymore.Im...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  9. microsoft windows firewall alert windows and 0241 pop up scamm can someone help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft windows firewall alert windows and 0241 pop up scamm can someone help: microsoft windows firewall alert window 0241 always pop up on my screen so I try to off my Internet so I can see my screen and it's works but when I turn on my Internet it's it's still bck pop up can some one help?...
  10. microsoft windows firewall alert windows and 0241 pop up scamm can someone help

microsoft windows firewall alert windows and 0241 pop up scamm can someone help: microsoft windows firewall alert window 0241 always pop up on my screen so I try to off my Internet so I can see my screen and it's works but when I turn on my Internet it's it's still bck pop up can some one help?...