Windows 10: Window pops-up on bootup

Discus and support Window pops-up on bootup in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; [IMG]Everytime I boot my PC up i get this window, and its getting very annoying. How can i fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by CannonCribley_899, Dec 16, 2018.

1. Window pops-up on bootup

Window pops-up on bootup [​IMG]Everytime I boot my PC up i get this window, and its getting very annoying. How can i fix this?

:)

CannonCribley_899, Dec 16, 2018

2. Bootup Question?

Hi all,
    I have a small problem on my games PC.
    Every time I boot up I get this annoying message, "
    • Windows XP home Edition
    • Windows Home Recovery Program
    I go to XP but can i stop this message popping up its Getting annoying! *Frown Window pops-up on bootup :(

<<Onafets>>, Dec 16, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 16, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Window pops-up on bootup

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 16, 2018
Thema:

Window pops-up on bootup

1. Window pops-up on bootup - Similar Threads - Window pops bootup

2. Windows Pop up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Pop up: A Random Window pop up that disappears very fast and i tried to find it in task scheduler under the microsoft file but the office file was not there. How do i stop the pop up from happening? It takes me out of the games to the main screen, it doesn’t just close the game or...
  3. Pop up window

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Pop up window: I get a pop up window which says to sign in to my office account I have signed in to my original account and use office account in other PC the pop up is very annoying and pops while doing projects i tried disabling notifications and block pop up but it didn't work. So please...
  4. Window pop up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Window pop up: [ATTACH] my pc automaticly pop up some kind of error after every minutes , i got this after i download a malacious file on the internet . How to get rid of it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-pop-up/f56cc089-f6f5-4481-a29d-0f61098728a7
  5. Pop-Up Windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pop-Up Windows: Hy, i have the problem that my iPhone has connectivity issues and at first connecting to my laptop i gave persmission to open files n stuff. Now when it connects and reconnects all the time the photos pop up all the time. How do i stop this, like how do i change the...
  6. Pop-Up Windows

in Windows 10 Support
    Pop-Up Windows: I'm running Microsoft Edge on Windows 10, version 18363.1139. I have recently started getting unending popup windows. Anytime I try to go to a website it puts me in a new popup window rather than the one I am trying to open. I have my tracking prevention set to "Balanced" and...
  7. Windows Help keeps showing up at bootup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Help keeps showing up at bootup: I have a fresh install of Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 17763) (17763.rs5_release.180914-1434) only about 5 days old. What irritates me is that the Windows Help is driving me up to the wall. Sometimes I boot up the computer and my browser won't even load it....
  8. pop up window

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    pop up window: Can anyone tell me what this screen shot image is. When I boot up my machine it sometimes appears. [ATTACH] I have run Malware-bytes which gives me a clean machine. You can see from the clip that there is a scrollbar which shows more of the same. Am not sure if the...
  9. Pop up window

Pop up window: Window is C:\Windows\Systems32\cmd.exe FINDSTR: Cannot open c:\ProgramData\acer\updater2\updater2.xml The system cannot find the path specified. Cannot access file C:\Program Files\DriverSetupUtility\FUB\+ FINDSTR: Cannot open c:\ProgramData\packard...
  10. pop up windows

pop up windows: all of my pop up windows are too small. what do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-windows/22346479-6e43-446d-9d22-e262505ee61a