Windows 10: Window Pretender AntiMalware Ser Exe

Discus and support Window Pretender AntiMalware Ser Exe in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This are the reasons that I really can not stand the Windows Platform. I have Manually went to the Windows setting and turned off Real-Time Crippler. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by msftric, Apr 23, 2021.

1. msftric Win User

Window Pretender AntiMalware Ser Exe

This are the reasons that I really can not stand the Windows Platform. I have Manually went to the Windows setting and turned off Real-Time Crippler. I have enered into the command line the registry entery in order to disable it. I have also went into Group Policy Editor and turned off Real time Protection, I have opened the Register Editor and made a new DWORD giving it the proper Disable name entry gave i a hexi dec of 1 and STILL I can not stop it from running using up to 879,9 MB of memory causing my system to run slow... very slow... even to ask this question i have to enter it through my

:)

msftric, Apr 23, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 23, 2021
  3. Antimalware service excutable consuming ram and cpu

Hello,

We would like to know more about this concern, please provide the following information:

• Is this your first time to encounter this issue?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer's configuration prior to the issue?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    Antimalware Service Executable is the name of the process MsMpEng (MsMpEng.exe) used by the Windows Defender program. The service associated with this program is the Windows Defender Service. For possible troubleshooting steps, you can check GreginMich's
    post through this link.

Looking forward to your response.

Antoneth Ber, Apr 23, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 23, 2021
Thema:

1. Window Pretender AntiMalware Ser Exe - Similar Threads - Window Pretender AntiMalware

2. External SSD "Pretending" to be usable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External SSD "Pretending" to be usable: I honestly can't think of a way to word my issue so that I can find some solutionsBasically, when i plug this SSD into any computer I've tried 2 so far, it shows up fine, you can look in it, you "can move things to it"* tried moving a game to it with steam, 10 GB's in it...
  3. External SSD "Pretending" to be usable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    External SSD "Pretending" to be usable: I honestly can't think of a way to word my issue so that I can find some solutionsBasically, when i plug this SSD into any computer I've tried 2 so far, it shows up fine, you can look in it, you "can move things to it"* tried moving a game to it with steam, 10 GB's in it...
  4. External SSD "Pretending" to be usable

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Laptop battery 'pretends' to be dead - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop battery 'pretends' to be dead - Windows 11: Hi, after upgrading to windows 11 my laptop was fine for maybe a week. Then one day I turned it on and within about 15 seconds my battery went from 70 something% to 0% and my laptop would not run unless plugged in. If i unplugged it and tried to turn it on it would turn on...
  6. Laptop battery 'pretends' to be dead - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop battery 'pretends' to be dead - Windows 11: Hi, after upgrading to windows 11 my laptop was fine for maybe a week. Then one day I turned it on and within about 15 seconds my battery went from 70 something% to 0% and my laptop would not run unless plugged in. If i unplugged it and tried to turn it on it would turn on...
  7. Ejecutar sin ser administrador.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Ejecutar sin ser administrador.: Hola! espero que se encuentren bien. Una pregunta existe una manera de instalar algún programa, en mi caso java, sin ser administrador? gracias y espero respuesta pronto....
  8. Antimalware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Antimalware: All of a sudden I have seen the following when I open Task Manager … ANTIMALWARE SERVICE EXECUTABLE … I do not know what it is and the system will NOT let me delete it … I DO NOT need this running … Can some please help ? Thanks...
  9. SEGURAZO infection pretends to be a security scanner

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SEGURAZO infection pretends to be a security scanner: It installed itself, was uninstalled by tech support three times but always comes back. It overrides MSFT Security Essentials. How can I report it and get permanently? Thanks in advance. * Moved from IE11/Win7...
  10. John Wick ser

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    John Wick ser: Hello, I am not allowed to watch John Wick with the Movies & TV or Roku, Vudu, What app can I use so I can watch the movies I purchased at the Microsoft store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/john-wick-ser/350c067f-0d37-410b-8917-b857fcce2b83"