Windows 10: Window problem

Discus and support Window problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all, I've a problem After a certain period of time of having certain programs (including Notepad++ and Inkscape among others) open, coming back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jasper13, Apr 26, 2018.

1. jasper13 Win User

Window problem

Hi all, I've a problem

After a certain period of time of having certain programs (including Notepad++ and Inkscape among others) open, coming back to and clicking anywhere in that window causes it to immediately minimise, as though I'd clicked on the window that is actually behind it. Using a keyboard shortcut to bring up a Save As box lets me interact with that box but as soon as it's gone, I continue to have the problem and the only solution is to close the program and re-open it again. The time needed for the program to be open seems to vary from 30 minutes to several hours. It has not happened whilst I've been actively using one of the programs but when I've used some other windows and come back to it.Does anyone else recognise this problem?

Thanks for your time,

:)

jasper13, Apr 26, 2018

2. windows 10 update problem

I just buy new dell laptop core intel i3 -7100u processer. All software installed but stopped in updating windows 10 when it started. How can I solve this problem ?

Regards

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

window 10 update problem, Apr 26, 2018
  3. BESS_KWAN Win User
    window update always problem window defender

window update error code

BESS_KWAN, Apr 26, 2018
  4. spunk Win User

Window problem

This sounds like a stuck key on your keyboard. Try an external USB keyboard, or the onscreen keyboard and see if you have the same problem.

spunk, Apr 26, 2018
Thema:

Window problem

1. Window problem - Similar Threads - Window problem

2. Windows hello sign-in option problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows hello sign-in option problem: Sign in options Windows hello, facial recognition, fingerprint and PIN are showing "something went wrong. Try again later." I already tried a method stating Remove fingerprint, PIN then restart your computer. This method did not help and still shows the same statement...
  3. Windows hello sign-in option problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows hello sign-in option problem: Sign in options Windows hello, facial recognition, fingerprint and PIN are showing "something went wrong. Try again later." I already tried a method stating Remove fingerprint, PIN then restart your computer. This method did not help and still shows the same statement...
  4. Problem with dpc watchdog violation windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with dpc watchdog violation windows 11: Hello,My Lenovo Yoga 7 laptop is having BSOD since i bought it. First it was on Win 10, it was unable to resume from sleep mode, the guys from Lenovo told me to install windows 11. For a while everything was ok, or so i thought. Not long after i started using the laptop as my...
  5. Problem with dpc watchdog violation windows 11

Problem with dpc watchdog violation windows 11: Hello,My Lenovo Yoga 7 laptop is having BSOD since i bought it. First it was on Win 10, it was unable to resume from sleep mode, the guys from Lenovo told me to install windows 11. For a while everything was ok, or so i thought. Not long after i started using the laptop as my...
  6. windows 11 23h2 problems in digital signature

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 23h2 problems in digital signature: Hi... We are using USB Digital signature for official work. We are using OS Windows 11 23H2 . Once signature process completed, if we remove the USB digital signature from the Laptop ,it automatically closes all the applications and shutdown window will come. It is only in...
  7. windows 11 23h2 problems in digital signature

windows 11 23h2 problems in digital signature: Hi... We are using USB Digital signature for official work. We are using OS Windows 11 23H2 . Once signature process completed, if we remove the USB digital signature from the Laptop ,it automatically closes all the applications and shutdown window will come. It is only in...
  8. how to solve two fingure scroll problem in window 10 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to solve two fingure scroll problem in window 10 ?: two fingure scroll is not working . zoom in and zoom out with touchpad is not working . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-two-fingure-scroll-problem-in-window/87eaa013-908f-4ad2-83b2-07efd00b5f4f
  9. how to solve two fingure scroll problem in window 10 ?

how to solve two fingure scroll problem in window 10 ?: two fingure scroll is not working . zoom in and zoom out with touchpad is not working . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-two-fingure-scroll-problem-in-window/87eaa013-908f-4ad2-83b2-07efd00b5f4f
  10. Problem with activating windows with no wifi but ethernet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with activating windows with no wifi but ethernet: i bought a pc that has windows activation key inside its BIOS, and i was told that itll activate once i connect to the internet. But the issue is that i dont have a WiFi adapter and only Ethernet connected to my pc, and once i go to the activation panel it tells me that i...