Windows 10: window problem

Discus and support window problem in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; how can i activate my window 8 on my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-problem/2a9c0ca2-97fa-4f34-8a12-74619312c8ff Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jackson philip, Sep 28, 2022.

1. window problem

how can i activate my window 8 on my laptop

:)

jackson philip, Sep 28, 2022
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Sep 28, 2022
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 28, 2022
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

window problem

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 28, 2022
Thema:

window problem

1. window problem - Similar Threads - window problem

2. i had installed windows 11 on my pc. I have a problem. when I turn on the microphone, the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i had installed windows 11 on my pc. I have a problem. when I turn on the microphone, the...: i had installed windows 11 on my pc. I have a problem. when I turn on the microphone, the computer turns off. the screen is having a blue screen problem....
  3. i had installed windows 11 on my pc. I have a problem. when I turn on the microphone, the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i had installed windows 11 on my pc. I have a problem. when I turn on the microphone, the...: i had installed windows 11 on my pc. I have a problem. when I turn on the microphone, the computer turns off. the screen is having a blue screen problem....
  4. Problem with downgrading to Windows 10 from 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with downgrading to Windows 10 from 11: I have a dell vostro 7500. I upgraded to windows 11 yesterday. And i didnt like the way windows 11 runs on my laptop, so i wanted to downgrade. Iam within the 10 day period to downgrade, buy everytime i try to do so, instead of downgrading, it boots me into troubleshoot menu....
  5. Problem with downgrading to Windows 10 from 11

Problem with downgrading to Windows 10 from 11: I have a dell vostro 7500. I upgraded to windows 11 yesterday. And i didnt like the way windows 11 runs on my laptop, so i wanted to downgrade. Iam within the 10 day period to downgrade, buy everytime i try to do so, instead of downgrading, it boots me into troubleshoot menu....
  6. Windows and MS Office activation problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows and MS Office activation problem: After installing the latest update, my Windows 11 is showing a notification to activate it. I have tried troubleshooting, but it has not resolved the issue. Additionally, my Microsoft Office keeps crashing repeatedly. I attempted to reinstall it, but it still does not work....
  7. Windows and MS Office activation problem

Windows and MS Office activation problem: After installing the latest update, my Windows 11 is showing a notification to activate it. I have tried troubleshooting, but it has not resolved the issue. Additionally, my Microsoft Office keeps crashing repeatedly. I attempted to reinstall it, but it still does not work....
  8. File Corruption Problem After Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    File Corruption Problem After Windows 10 Update: Greetings, esteemed forum members,I am reaching out to seek guidance regarding a troubling issue I've encountered after updating my Windows 10 operating system. Following the update, I've noticed significant file corruption and data loss on my computer.Files that were...
  9. File Corruption Problem After Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Corruption Problem After Windows 10 Update: Greetings, esteemed forum members,I am reaching out to seek guidance regarding a troubling issue I've encountered after updating my Windows 10 operating system. Following the update, I've noticed significant file corruption and data loss on my computer.Files that were...
  10. File Corruption Problem After Windows 10 Update