Windows 10: Window problems

Discus and support Window problems in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am playing a emulator when i try to exit a game it randomly put the window in some sort of F11 where i cant close or minimize, even window shortcut... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Alex1324574569874, Nov 17, 2019.

1. Window problems

I am playing a emulator when i try to exit a game it randomly put the window in some sort of F11 where i cant close or minimize, even window shortcut keys dont work. Please help

:)

Alex1324574569874, Nov 17, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Nov 17, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 17, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Window problems

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 17, 2019
Thema:

Window problems

1. Window problems - Similar Threads - Window problems

2. windows 11 23h2 problems in digital signature

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 23h2 problems in digital signature: Hi... We are using USB Digital signature for official work. We are using OS Windows 11 23H2 . Once signature process completed, if we remove the USB digital signature from the Laptop ,it automatically closes all the applications and shutdown window will come. It is only in...
  3. windows 11 23h2 problems in digital signature

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 23h2 problems in digital signature: Hi... We are using USB Digital signature for official work. We are using OS Windows 11 23H2 . Once signature process completed, if we remove the USB digital signature from the Laptop ,it automatically closes all the applications and shutdown window will come. It is only in...
  4. how to solve two fingure scroll problem in window 10 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to solve two fingure scroll problem in window 10 ?: two fingure scroll is not working . zoom in and zoom out with touchpad is not working . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-two-fingure-scroll-problem-in-window/87eaa013-908f-4ad2-83b2-07efd00b5f4f
  5. how to solve two fingure scroll problem in window 10 ?

how to solve two fingure scroll problem in window 10 ?: two fingure scroll is not working . zoom in and zoom out with touchpad is not working . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-two-fingure-scroll-problem-in-window/87eaa013-908f-4ad2-83b2-07efd00b5f4f
  6. Problem with activating windows with no wifi but ethernet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with activating windows with no wifi but ethernet: i bought a pc that has windows activation key inside its BIOS, and i was told that itll activate once i connect to the internet. But the issue is that i dont have a WiFi adapter and only Ethernet connected to my pc, and once i go to the activation panel it tells me that i...
  7. Problem with activating windows with no wifi but ethernet

Problem with activating windows with no wifi but ethernet: i bought a pc that has windows activation key inside its BIOS, and i was told that itll activate once i connect to the internet. But the issue is that i dont have a WiFi adapter and only Ethernet connected to my pc, and once i go to the activation panel it tells me that i...
  8. i re installed my operating system windows 8 pro, updates problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i re installed my operating system windows 8 pro, updates problem: i re installed my operating system windows 8 pro, updates problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-re-installed-my-operating-system-windows-8-pro/cbec03ad-b505-4798-8266-e9b8c39f485a
  9. i re installed my operating system windows 8 pro, updates problem

i re installed my operating system windows 8 pro, updates problem: i re installed my operating system windows 8 pro, updates problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-re-installed-my-operating-system-windows-8-pro/cbec03ad-b505-4798-8266-e9b8c39f485a
  10. Activation of windows 10 pro problem error code 0x803fa067

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation of windows 10 pro problem error code 0x803fa067: please check and solve https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-of-windows-10-pro-problem-error-code/b6de1623-fd5e-453c-8df3-d3653cf0dafa