Windows 10: window product key

Discus and support window product key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; suddenly i lost my original window and i dont know the product key can you help to get back to my product key service tag:7SN4C82... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by aditya41, Apr 15, 2019.

1. aditya41 Win User

window product key

suddenly i lost my original window and i dont know the product key can you help to get back to my product key

service tag:7SN4C82

:)

aditya41, Apr 15, 2019

2. Convert a Windows 8pro product key to a Windows 10pro produkt key

Hi Andre,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to Uninstall the license using the following steps.

• Press Windows key + X
    • Click Command Prompt (Admin)
    • At the command prompt, type: slmgr.vbs -upk
    • Press Enter, this will uninstall the product key from the computer.
    Further on, install Windows 8.1 activate the copy with the product key on the new machine. Then again upgrade the same to Windows 10 using Window Update or Media Creation Tool.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Apr 15, 2019
  3. AndreTen Win User
    Where is my Product Key if I want to re-install?

Like davidhk said. But if you really want to see your windows key, I would suggest Belarc advisor. It will give you some useful information about your system, product keys of your software is among them (not only Microsoft, you will have listed most of your keys).

AndreTen, Apr 15, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

window product key

windows live product key

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

• Did you download the ISO of the Game from the Steam?
    It is not Windows Live Key, it’s a game product key which is required to install the game.

I suggest you to check with Steam for Product key and check if it helps.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist

Arun B J, Apr 15, 2019
Thema:

window product key

1. window product key - Similar Threads - window product key

2. Windows product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows product key: Hi, I purchased windows pro and I cannot get the product key. The link on my account says " We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found." What do I do? Regards....
  3. Windows Product Key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Product Key: Does it require me to update my windows version before I activate a product key? I bought a product key that is ahead of my windows version. Like before I get to use the product key, I have to get the windows version same to my product key for it to work?...
  4. windows product key

windows product key: I'm buying a new laptop and I will have to install windows and activate using the product key of my previous laptop, but when I try to get the product key using command prompt by entering the command wmic path softwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey it shows a...
  5. windows product key

windows product key: Hello, My hard drive is no longer functional unexpectedly stopped working. I have bought a new one. However, I was advised that I need to know my Windows product key in order to re-install windows on the new hard drive. How can I retrieve the Windows product key windows 10...
  6. Windows Product Key

Windows Product Key: I've reset my SSD and now my product key won't activate my Windows anymore. My SSD was too full so I just decided to do a full reset and reinstall Windows. After doing this and trying to enter my old product key or just trying to connect to Microsoft and hoping it would...
  7. Windows product key

Windows product key: I cant seem to activate my windows 10, I get this error 0x8007007B https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-product-key/ba67aaf6-d623-41c6-8416-48f57e6f9841
  8. Windows product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows product key: Can i change my product key? To change the product key may i get a windows update because i am stuck that all are using new windows features and i am using the old windows version . Please help.... Tell me. what is main thing to update windows version. What should be there...
  9. windows product key

windows product key: my name Joseph,I tryed to activate my windows.so can i have some please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-product-key/891d9d46-a628-4212-8afd-37120b6e43e1"
  10. WINDOW PRODUCT KEY

WINDOW PRODUCT KEY: HOW TO FIND WINDOW PRODUCT KEY FOR ACTIVATION https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-product-key/65a5bf94-e07d-4ab5-81f6-0fc329936ed5"