Windows 10: Window profile issue

Discus and support Window profile issue in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How to solve this "you are logged on with a temporary profile. Roaming options are currently unavailable."... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MrMike4, Jan 31, 2020.

1. MrMike4 Win User

Window profile issue

How to solve this

"you are logged on with a temporary profile. Roaming options are currently unavailable."

:)

MrMike4, Jan 31, 2020

2. CCC Profiles that disappear

id suggest a spyware check

eidairaman1, Jan 31, 2020
  3. kormath Win User
    Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done Window profile issue :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Jan 31, 2020
  4. Window profile issue

Grey stripes issue

I had the same issue and the following method was the only cure so far:

Black Panther, Jan 31, 2020
Thema:

Window profile issue

1. Window profile issue - Similar Threads - Window profile issue

2. issue with my profile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    issue with my profile: i cant see previous history of my certification and upcoming event on my account and that made me miss an exam i wanted to reschedule https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issue-with-my-profile/30ba2a49-6be2-4fc7-bff9-5b6972cefc07
  3. windows profile issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows profile issue: I have OneDrive installed on my windows 11 and it worked well but suddenly I have the issue with the synchronization. after creating a new local profile, this solved the issue. I think this is a windows profile issue. could you please help me repair the old windows profile?...
  4. windows profile issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows profile issue: I have OneDrive installed on my windows 11 and it worked well but suddenly I have the issue with the synchronization. after creating a new local profile, this solved the issue. I think this is a windows profile issue. could you please help me repair the old windows profile?...
  5. Temporary profile issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Temporary profile issue: Hello! So I was facing issue with the temporary profile issue of Windows 11 and I am literally sick and tired of all the measures I did to remove the temp profile. So I am going to reset my laptop and reinstall Windows. Please can anyone ensure me that doing this will solve...
  6. Temporary Profile Issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Temporary Profile Issue: Hey everyone, my first post here. Before my issues, my PC was working 100%. I recently force shut down my PC which I hardly ever do and then turned it back on. I was greeted with a blue screen that said "Your PC ran into a problem...". The PC restarted a few time and then...
  7. Windows Profile Issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Profile Issue: I know that the general answer to this would be to recreate someone's profile, but let me go into details. We had a new end-user start with us, and the accounts creation team mis-spelt their name. By the point it was realised, they had signed on and accessed several of...
  8. Profile issue

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Profile issue: Hello I have a Win 10 PC, couple of years old, part of a domain with servers etc. My issue is that this week I am suddenly unable to access my C drive, control panel, other folders and the shutdown / restart options disappeared. I have been able to get the shutdown options...
  9. Profile issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Profile issue: Hello I have a Win 10 PC, couple of years old, part of a domain with servers etc. My issue is that this week I am suddenly unable to access my C drive, control panel, other folders and the shutdown / restart options disappeared. I have been able to get the shutdown options...
  10. Windows profile issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows profile issues: when logging onto my windows my profile does not load but has seemed to reverted to a clean profile, can't access the email client and my docs are empty.... my old profile docs are still visible if you navigate to users in the file explorer …. any help in reverting back to my...