Windows 10: window recovery

Discus and support window recovery in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have MSI GF63 8RC with i7 8 gen processor. I was trying to reset the pc but in window RE environment some issue happened so I tried to repair startup... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ajay_Godara, Sep 4, 2019.

1. window recovery

I have MSI GF63 8RC with i7 8 gen processor. I was trying to reset the pc but in window RE environment some issue happened so I tried to repair startup with bootbcd fixboot using this link

https://www.partitionwizard.com/clone-disk/bootrec-fixboot-access-is-denied.html

Now condition is this that whole harddisk is formatted but data is saved.

now I have 6 recovery disks for the system. how can I restore whole system. or atleast original window of system?

three things need to know

1. how to make a bootable drive with all 6 disks.

(so far I have tried is extracting all the images into one folder and then make bootable drive with single iso ) but when restarting it show recovery dvd manager but then restart again

2. if I can recover then how to get the product key or digital signature for the preinstalled window.

3. in new installed window with the recovery disks can I restore the window back to normal. if I have no old recovery drive no nothing,

please help me

:)

Ajay_Godara, Sep 4, 2019
  2. slim142 Win User

Data Recovery for Mac (OSX Capitan) ?

Anybody knows of a good data recovery software for mac? Preferably free?

I use Active@ Data Recovery for Windows, but honestly no idea what to use for Mac OSX.

Any suggestions?

slim142, Sep 4, 2019
  3. yogurt_21 Win User
    Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Sep 4, 2019
  4. window recovery

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 4, 2019
Thema:

window recovery

1. window recovery - Similar Threads - window recovery

2. Where do I locate my bitlocker recovery key or keys to get back into my windows 11 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where do I locate my bitlocker recovery key or keys to get back into my windows 11 laptop: HI I have bitlocker on my dell laptop. I was wondering if someone could tell me something If I am ever prosented with the bitlocker recovery screen what bitlocker key would I use to put into the blank space on the bilocker reovery scrren white box so I can get back into my...
  3. Where do I locate my bitlocker recovery key or keys to get back into my windows 11 laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where do I locate my bitlocker recovery key or keys to get back into my windows 11 laptop: HI I have bitlocker on my dell laptop. I was wondering if someone could tell me something If I am ever prosented with the bitlocker recovery screen what bitlocker key would I use to put into the blank space on the bilocker reovery scrren white box so I can get back into my...
  4. Can a text file be put in a USB Windows Recovery Disk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can a text file be put in a USB Windows Recovery Disk: I want to put a text file, say PleaseReadMeFirst.txt in the Windows Recovery USB disk that I have created for Windows 11. This file will have some basic info that I need to identify like what is this USB stick for, when it was created, what was the version of Windows 11 under...
  5. Can a text file be put in a USB Windows Recovery Disk

Can a text file be put in a USB Windows Recovery Disk: I want to put a text file, say PleaseReadMeFirst.txt in the Windows Recovery USB disk that I have created for Windows 11. This file will have some basic info that I need to identify like what is this USB stick for, when it was created, what was the version of Windows 11 under...
  6. creating Recovery Disk failed at "Selected Disk does not contain valid windows installation "

in Windows 10 Gaming
    creating Recovery Disk failed at "Selected Disk does not contain valid windows installation ": When creating Recovery Disk failed at "Selected Disk does not contain valid windows installation " https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/creating-recovery-disk-failed-at-selected-disk/11b4d24e-77fb-4759-921f-ca1d2a24a010
  7. creating Recovery Disk failed at "Selected Disk does not contain valid windows installation "

creating Recovery Disk failed at "Selected Disk does not contain valid windows installation ": When creating Recovery Disk failed at "Selected Disk does not contain valid windows installation " https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/creating-recovery-disk-failed-at-selected-disk/11b4d24e-77fb-4759-921f-ca1d2a24a010
  8. creating Recovery Disk failed at "Selected Disk does not contain valid windows installation "

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Recovery fix on Lenovo Thinkpad T440p Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recovery fix on Lenovo Thinkpad T440p Windows 10: How to fix Boot Configuration Data Error Code: 0cx0000034 I'm using Lenovo T440p, Windows 10I've seen some tutorial from YouTube that say I need to access Automatic Repair screen, it will show after crashing 3 consecutive time. I already let it crash for 3 consecutive time's...
  10. Recovery fix on Lenovo Thinkpad T440p Windows 10

Recovery fix on Lenovo Thinkpad T440p Windows 10: How to fix Boot Configuration Data Error Code: 0cx0000034 I'm using Lenovo T440p, Windows 10I've seen some tutorial from YouTube that say I need to access Automatic Repair screen, it will show after crashing 3 consecutive time. I already let it crash for 3 consecutive time's...