Windows 10: window refresh itself

Discus and support window refresh itself in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I just updated the laptop from Windows 7 to 10. Everytime i open a window, the window keeps moving from the foreground to the background and back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by happybrother, Aug 14, 2015.

1. window refresh itself

I just updated the laptop from Windows 7 to 10. Everytime i open a window, the window keeps moving from the foreground to the background and back again. As a result, when typing, it is impossible to type for more than 3 or 4 keystrock before the window "refresh itself". Is there any settings or any update needed to fix the bug ?

:)

happybrother, Aug 14, 2015

2. Windows Keep closing folders, programs etc

Hello, I have just one problem with windows 10. Sometimes he closes the programs itself and does like a little refresh. eg: i'm trying to copy some things to a flash drive, Windows refresh itself and cancel it... When Im using Edge, Windows refresh itself
    and closes all things... 3rd party programs such as Mozilla, bit torrent doesnt closes... when i open folders, windows refreshes itself and close everthing...

ChristianFischerUF, Aug 14, 2015
  3. Windows Keep Closing Programs

Hello, I have just one problem with windows 10. Sometimes he closes the programs itself and does like a little refresh. eg: i'm trying to copy some things to a flash drive, Windows refresh itself and cancel it... When Im using Edge, Windows refresh itself
    and closes all things... 3rd party programs such as Mozilla, bit torrent doesnt closes... when i open folders, windows refreshes itself and close everthing... Its really annoying me and i dont want to roll back to windows 7...

ChristianFischerUF, Aug 14, 2015
Thema:

window refresh itself

1. window refresh itself - Similar Threads - window refresh itself

2. Windows 10 Refresh

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Refresh: I did the Refresh and lost the Microsoft Office Suite. Now I have to buy it again, unless I can restore my computer to before the Refresh. I can't find the restore... what now?...
  3. Windows explorer not refreshing

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows explorer not refreshing: Hello,Windows explorer not refreshing. In folders where video files are, there were thumbnails (small picture of the video clip). Now there are only medium icons with "mp4" text inside.Once when I opened such a folder, there was a yellow progress bar running at the upper side...
  4. Refreshing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Refreshing Windows 10: I have a Windows 10 computer that I have been using 5 years and things have slowed. In the past I would reformat and reinstall Windows then set up everything. However a friend said just to refresh Windows through the app keeping all my files in place. Is the reformat route...
  5. windows updates and refresh

windows updates and refresh: Windows updates have been failing on my computer for some time. Error codes include: 0x80070652 0x80070002 0x80240034 0xc1900101 0x80070643 The update goes through its long process, almost finishes and then backs out (see list below which shows some of the failed...
  6. Refresh

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Refresh: Refreshed Windows 10 but how do I get my programs back? i.e. Outlook? Word? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refresh/81b600eb-ac4c-4f1b-90f2-61b98649216c
  7. Windows explorer refreshes itself after every 20-30 seconds.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows explorer refreshes itself after every 20-30 seconds.: Hi Every time when I open a folder and scroll down, after every 20 to 30 seconds, the Explorer refreshes itself and goes back to the start of the page. Also, when I rename a file and have to type something, most of the time the Explorer refreshes while I am typing, and the...
  8. Windows reinstalling itself by itself

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows reinstalling itself by itself: I just received the following note from one of my customers who is better then the average PC user. (As you may be able to tell) Anyone heard of this? Pete -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ... HAVE YOU...
  9. Refresh Windows 10

Refresh Windows 10: Hi there. I hope this is the right subforum to post this in. I'd like to refresh Windows 10 on one of my PCs. The question is: Will it reinstall the latest build of Windows? I just got to the Creator's Update a few days ago and I'd like to keep it. Thanks in advance for your...
  10. Refresh Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Refresh Windows 10: Excellent guide. I liked the detailed description, especially the picture content ! Thanks ! *Smile 4090