Windows 10: window refresh itself

Discus and support window refresh itself in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I just updated the laptop from Windows 7 to 10. Everytime i open a window, the window keeps moving from the foreground to the background and back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by happybrother, Aug 14, 2015.

1. window refresh itself

I just updated the laptop from Windows 7 to 10. Everytime i open a window, the window keeps moving from the foreground to the background and back again. As a result, when typing, it is impossible to type for more than 3 or 4 keystrock before the window "refresh itself". Is there any settings or any update needed to fix the bug ?

:)

happybrother, Aug 14, 2015

2. Windows Keep closing folders, programs etc

Hello, I have just one problem with windows 10. Sometimes he closes the programs itself and does like a little refresh. eg: i'm trying to copy some things to a flash drive, Windows refresh itself and cancel it... When Im using Edge, Windows refresh itself
    and closes all things... 3rd party programs such as Mozilla, bit torrent doesnt closes... when i open folders, windows refreshes itself and close everthing...

ChristianFischerUF, Aug 14, 2015
  3. Windows Keep Closing Programs

Hello, I have just one problem with windows 10. Sometimes he closes the programs itself and does like a little refresh. eg: i'm trying to copy some things to a flash drive, Windows refresh itself and cancel it... When Im using Edge, Windows refresh itself
    and closes all things... 3rd party programs such as Mozilla, bit torrent doesnt closes... when i open folders, windows refreshes itself and close everthing... Its really annoying me and i dont want to roll back to windows 7...

ChristianFischerUF, Aug 14, 2015
Thema:

window refresh itself

1. window refresh itself - Similar Threads - window refresh itself

2. Windows 11 keeps refreshing itself in FILE EXPLORER/CONTROL PANEL etc...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 keeps refreshing itself in FILE EXPLORER/CONTROL PANEL etc...: I realized that anywhere that involves selecting view from Large Icons to Details view... it seems to be keep refreshing itself.I've search and tried solutions given on the web but somehow nothing works for me.- chkdsk method- sfc /scannow method- DISM method- Wallpaper...
  3. Windows 11 keeps refreshing itself in FILE EXPLORER/CONTROL PANEL etc...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 keeps refreshing itself in FILE EXPLORER/CONTROL PANEL etc...: I realized that anywhere that involves selecting view from Large Icons to Details view... it seems to be keep refreshing itself.I've search and tried solutions given on the web but somehow nothing works for me.- chkdsk method- sfc /scannow method- DISM method- Wallpaper...
  4. Windows File Explorer doesn't refreshes by itself

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows File Explorer doesn't refreshes by itself: When I create, delete or rename a file in a File Explorer window or even on my Desktop, I have to right-click> refresh every time. That's pretty annoying. How can I fix it? Here's a demonstration: https://media.giphy.com/media/50n2yO9plsMJZQXsCk/giphy.gif...
  5. File Explorer doesn't refresh by itself.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    File Explorer doesn't refresh by itself.: I noticed that when I move a file for example on my desktop I can't see it unless I'll refresh by right-clicking on the desktop and clicking on refresh. Some weeks ago it did refresh automatically. Why it isn't happening right now? submitted by /u/zKyros_ [link]...
  6. Windows 10 screen keeps refreshing itself automatically

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 screen keeps refreshing itself automatically: If your Windows 10 PC is refreshing itself automatically then there can be multiple reasons for this problem, but the most common is excessive load on the CPU. In this article, we are going to cover all the possible solutions to fix this issue. Windows 10 keeps refreshing...
  7. Windows Explorer doesn't refresh by itself

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Explorer doesn't refresh by itself: Hi to all, I am sharing this as I found a workable solution to my issue where File Explorer will not refresh when I deleted or moved files around. This applied to my Desktop as well as File Explorer. The files would not "appear" when I created a new one, and a file would...
  8. Refresh Rate Changing Itself at Random

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Refresh Rate Changing Itself at Random: Hello all, Not sure if this is actually a problem with my graphics card, my laptop's screen, or something else but hopefully someone can point me in the right direction: As the title says, my laptop screen's refresh rate keeps changing itself from 120Hz to 60Hz seemingly at...
  9. Windows explorer refreshes itself after every 20-30 seconds.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows explorer refreshes itself after every 20-30 seconds.: Hi Every time when I open a folder and scroll down, after every 20 to 30 seconds, the Explorer refreshes itself and goes back to the start of the page. Also, when I rename a file and have to type something, most of the time the Explorer refreshes while I am typing, and the...
  10. Windows reinstalling itself by itself

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows reinstalling itself by itself: I just received the following note from one of my customers who is better then the average PC user. (As you may be able to tell) Anyone heard of this? Pete -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ... HAVE YOU...