Windows 10: Window refuses to fill left hand side of screen by about 1/5th of screen

Discus and support Window refuses to fill left hand side of screen by about 1/5th of screen in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm sometimes a little careless with my fingers when using the cursor while word processing in Jarte which works on top of MS WordPad and find the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MartinAmstell, Jul 29, 2021.

1. Window refuses to fill left hand side of screen by about 1/5th of screen

I'm sometimes a little careless with my fingers when using the cursor while word processing in Jarte which works on top of MS WordPad and find the window slipping away to the right and down. Aligning the cursor on the top left corner of the window, then left click and holding, I'm able to drag the window left and up. But recently, it refuses to cover the last 1/5th of the left screen. I've tried uninstalling and restarting, and updating the Display Adaptor, but to no avail. What next?Thanks Glennifer

:)

MartinAmstell, Jul 29, 2021
  2. VHJack Win User

HTC Pro-Windows Mobile 6.1 Left Handed

I need some guidance/suggestions/is it even possible, for the following questions:

• Can I move the on screen scroll bars to the left side of my screen? I am left handed and using the stylus with my left hand is awkward?

• Can I set a different browser as the default browser? Let's say instead of Opera Mobile, I want to use Firefox or I.E.?

VHJack, Jul 29, 2021
  3. Left handed mouse when docked and right handed touchpad when undocked

Hi,

I realize that you want the left handed mouse when docked and right handed touchpad when undocked. I will try to help you with this issue.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    You can configure the mouse settings for left hand and set the touchpad for normal use.

Follow these steps to configure the mouse settings:

• Press Windows key + I to get the Settings screen.

• Click on Devices and then click on Mouse and Touchpad.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Jul 29, 2021
  4. Aceman.au Win User

Window refuses to fill left hand side of screen by about 1/5th of screen

980 Ti 5th screen won't enable without disabling another

As the title says. I have bought 2 second hand screens (both HP and 1680x1050 res) to sit above my 3 1920x1080 screens (I multibox in Eve Online).

However I've run into a problem where I cannot enable my 5th screen (one of the 1680x1050 screens).

Cabling is as follows
    1920x1080 screens
    DP to HDMI convert
    DP to HDMI convert
    HDMI pure

1680x1050 screens
    DP to DVI convert
    DVI pure

I have tested the screen and it is working and detected on Win10. However I cannot enable it without disabling one of my other screens.

Full spec list of course is already filled.

Aceman.au, Jul 29, 2021
Thema:

Window refuses to fill left hand side of screen by about 1/5th of screen

1. Window refuses to fill left hand side of screen by about 1/5th of screen - Similar Threads - Window refuses fill

2. Preview Pan on the left hand side.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Preview Pan on the left hand side.: Hello Microsoft Team,Is it any way we can see a preview pan on the left-hand side?I like to swap the Navigator and preview pan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/preview-pan-on-the-left-hand-side/05b9ea0f-0179-471c-8ef6-4400938073fe
  3. Preview Pan on the left hand side.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Preview Pan on the left hand side.: Hello Microsoft Team,Is it any way we can see a preview pan on the left-hand side?I like to swap the Navigator and preview pan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/preview-pan-on-the-left-hand-side/05b9ea0f-0179-471c-8ef6-4400938073fe
  4. Preview Pan on the left hand side.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Brown/Yellow 1 1/2" mark on left side of Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brown/Yellow 1 1/2" mark on left side of Screen: Recently brown/yellow spot about 1 1/2 inches in length has appeared on the left side of my screen. Looks like a heat mark. Can this be serviced? Is this going to affect the operation of the device? Your feedback would be greatly appreciated.Joseph...
  6. Brown/Yellow 1 1/2" mark on left side of Screen

Brown/Yellow 1 1/2" mark on left side of Screen: Recently brown/yellow spot about 1 1/2 inches in length has appeared on the left side of my screen. Looks like a heat mark. Can this be serviced? Is this going to affect the operation of the device? Your feedback would be greatly appreciated.Joseph...
  7. task bar left side of screen

task bar left side of screen: Why did MS take away the feature to move the task bar to the sides of the screen. I have been using a surface with a wide screen since the surface 2. I always put the task bar on the side of the screen. Now we cannot do this. Very disappointed....
  8. lines on right hand side of screen in W10

in Windows 10 Customization
    lines on right hand side of screen in W10: Any idea how I get rid of the lines on the RHS of my screen, using W10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lines-on-right-hand-side-of-screen-in-w10/69e6466d-07b8-440c-86c7-6c551f1c0cc2
  9. Desktop not visible on left side of screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop not visible on left side of screen: left side of picture is quarter inch off screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-not-visible-on-left-side-of-screen/26661bc3-65be-4cf6-bf80-9f21b71d7aeb
  10. Mouse Jumps to the Left Side of the Screen.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Jumps to the Left Side of the Screen.: Hello I have recently bought a new computer and the mouse when gaming jumps to the left corner of the screen, normally over the windows button. When in webpages it also does the same and jumps to the Windows button. Is there anyway to fix this? Thanks in advance 58859