Windows 10: Window Reset

Discus and support Window Reset in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Tried to clean files and hit a reset button...not sure if it was system or security, but lost all my files and photos not to mention Microsoft word... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AlLaPlaca, Jun 9, 2019.

1. AlLaPlaca Win User

Window Reset

Tried to clean files and hit a reset button...not sure if it was system or security, but lost all my files and photos not to mention Microsoft word app....

:)

AlLaPlaca, Jun 9, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 9, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Jun 9, 2019
  4. newfellow Win User

Window Reset

How to reset whole netsh? (Windows 7)

Was wondering has the commands changed somehow since on Windows XP and on Windows Vista 'NETSH INT RESET ALL' cleaned entire netsh up from top to bottom.

Now on Windows 7 this same command says no go and only way I can see it is by building .cmd/.bat which does something like:

Code: netsh winsock reset all netsh int 6to4 reset all netsh int ipv4 reset all netsh int ipv6 reset all netsh int httpstunnel reset all netsh int isatap reset all netsh int portproxy reset all netsh int tcp reset all netsh int teredo reset all[/quote] now the king of the hill of bugs is this doesn't actually do even it's job even after reboot. values setup to are not reset to defaults. (I know I could add more entire list of entries there is, but looking for clean delete/wipe settings & default everything not to dump entire list of resets.)

So, anyone got a plan B?

newfellow, Jun 9, 2019
Thema:

Window Reset

1. Window Reset - Similar Threads - Window Reset

2. Reset Taskbar to Default Settings on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reset Taskbar to Default Settings on Windows 10: My Taskbar is suddenly staying on my screen when I go full-screen whilst watching a YouTube video, etc. In hopes of fixing the issue, I would like to know the default settings for the Taskbar, as there does not seem to be a, "reset to default settings" (or I just couldn't...
  3. Windows 10 Reset Problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Reset Problem: I hope this isn't a daft query. I have an ACER laptop running Windows 10 which has had a registry / profile malfunction. Despite my best (but limited) efforts I have been unable to fix it and it has been suggested that I do a factory reset. But this is my question - when I...
  4. Windows 10 Reset Problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Reset Problem: I hope this isn't a daft query. I have an ACER laptop running Windows 10 which has had a registry / profile malfunction. Despite my best (but limited) efforts I have been unable to fix it and it has been suggested that I do a factory reset. But this is my question - when I...
  5. Reset Windows stuck at 40%

Reset Windows stuck at 40%: I have dell vostro 3268 and i reset my pc, i wait 4 hour and it stuck at 40%, can i turn off my pc[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-windows-stuck-at-40/77117feb-8789-4e30-a8c6-162b587413b2
  6. After factory reset, my Dell Windows 10 computer now has a sign on option for OTHER USER...

After factory reset, my Dell Windows 10 computer now has a sign on option for OTHER USER...: After doing a factory reset, my computer turns on and Im asked for a USER NAME and PASSWORD for "Other User". There is no other user and I cannot log on at all. I tried to use other options by using my microsoft email and password and the computer says that information is...
  7. Version 1903 for Windows 10 persists after factory reset

Version 1903 for Windows 10 persists after factory reset: Is this a common thing? Windows 10 updated to 1903 before I did a full hard drive cleaning and reinstalled windows, and when it was reinstalled, version 1903 was still there, which doesn't seem right to me. I did another full factory reset/hard drive cleaning because I...
  8. Windows full reset stuck at 33%

Windows full reset stuck at 33%: Hello, i was going to reset my pc (full reset) But it is stuck at 33% for 2 hours is this normal and do i just have to wait or not? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-full-reset-stuck-at-33/2b2e731f-ce93-4115-ba36-b12d4a37bf32
  9. Windows Reset Failed, Now PC Won't Get Past The Manufacturer Logo (Lenevo)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Reset Failed, Now PC Won't Get Past The Manufacturer Logo (Lenevo): I decided to reset my Lenevo laptop because it was really slow. When I attempted to reset it, the reset process got to 75% and then told me "there was a problem resetting your PC" I shut the laptop afterward. Now when I try to start my PC it won't boot up windows, instead...
  10. Factory reset windows won’t update saying I have no internet does not update but I have...

Factory reset windows won’t update saying I have no internet does not update but I have...: Factory reset my alienware x51r3 and when it gets to windows rhe part where it says time zone it says i have no internet (which i do) and it keeps reloading and reloading...