Windows 10: Window Reset

Discus and support Window Reset in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Tried to clean files and hit a reset button...not sure if it was system or security, but lost all my files and photos not to mention Microsoft word... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AlLaPlaca, Jun 9, 2019.

1. AlLaPlaca Win User

Window Reset

Tried to clean files and hit a reset button...not sure if it was system or security, but lost all my files and photos not to mention Microsoft word app....

:)

AlLaPlaca, Jun 9, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 9, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Jun 9, 2019
  4. newfellow Win User

Window Reset

How to reset whole netsh? (Windows 7)

Was wondering has the commands changed somehow since on Windows XP and on Windows Vista 'NETSH INT RESET ALL' cleaned entire netsh up from top to bottom.

Now on Windows 7 this same command says no go and only way I can see it is by building .cmd/.bat which does something like:

Code: netsh winsock reset all netsh int 6to4 reset all netsh int ipv4 reset all netsh int ipv6 reset all netsh int httpstunnel reset all netsh int isatap reset all netsh int portproxy reset all netsh int tcp reset all netsh int teredo reset all[/quote] now the king of the hill of bugs is this doesn't actually do even it's job even after reboot. values setup to are not reset to defaults. (I know I could add more entire list of entries there is, but looking for clean delete/wipe settings & default everything not to dump entire list of resets.)

So, anyone got a plan B?

newfellow, Jun 9, 2019
Thema:

Window Reset

1. Window Reset - Similar Threads - Window Reset

2. How can I reset my administrator password on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I reset my administrator password on Windows 10?: I have tried the hold shift go to restart and enter troubleshooting on start up, I select save my files and then I am prompted to enter the administrator password that I forgot. I don't get to the next screen to select reinstall windows from the cloud or from this device....
  3. How can I reset my administrator password on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I reset my administrator password on Windows 10?: I have tried the hold shift go to restart and enter troubleshooting on start up, I select save my files and then I am prompted to enter the administrator password that I forgot. I don't get to the next screen to select reinstall windows from the cloud or from this device....
  4. How can I reset my administrator password on Windows 10?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Help I forgot my PIN for Windows Hello and I cannot reset it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help I forgot my PIN for Windows Hello and I cannot reset it: Help I forgot my PIN for Windows Hello and I cannot reset it. I can only sign in to my computer using my email address and password. If I go to Settings -> Accounts -> Ways to sign in the PIN Windows Hello states This option is currently unavailable. I am unable to reset this...
  6. Help I forgot my PIN for Windows Hello and I cannot reset it

Help I forgot my PIN for Windows Hello and I cannot reset it: Help I forgot my PIN for Windows Hello and I cannot reset it. I can only sign in to my computer using my email address and password. If I go to Settings -> Accounts -> Ways to sign in the PIN Windows Hello states This option is currently unavailable. I am unable to reset this...
  7. Cannot reset Windows PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot reset Windows PC: Hello everyone, I cannot reset my Windows PC and need help.Here is the .log I got from my latest attempt, I have to put it in a G.Drive otherwise pasting the .log makes the page crash... sorry about that.Please do let me know if you need any more details...
  8. Cannot reset Windows PC

Cannot reset Windows PC: Hello everyone, I cannot reset my Windows PC and need help.Here is the .log I got from my latest attempt, I have to put it in a G.Drive otherwise pasting the .log makes the page crash... sorry about that.Please do let me know if you need any more details...
  9. Cannot reset Windows PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. How to reset windows 11 with only settings saved?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reset windows 11 with only settings saved?: So i had some apps downloaded and now i wanna delete some but for some reason it wont show up in the add or remove place for example i had cyberlink and i wanna delete and i deleted from the add or remove and its still there so i wanna reset with only my settings saved?...