Windows 10: Window resize when starting a new Fullscreen Window on the other Screen

Discus and support Window resize when starting a new Fullscreen Window on the other Screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When im Starting a Fullscreen Window, like any game, on the other Screen the Windows resize and its super strange and then when i close the fullscreen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BastiAppl, Aug 1, 2021.

1. BastiAppl Win User

Window resize when starting a new Fullscreen Window on the other Screen

When im Starting a Fullscreen Window, like any game, on the other Screen the Windows resize and its super strange and then when i close the fullscreen window, all the windows go to the other Screen, the one that got resized, what can i do so it stopsOn this screen, there should just be the discord and the steam should be on the other screen*** in das englische Forum verschoben ***

:)

BastiAppl, Aug 1, 2021
  2. 95Viper Win User

Black screen after 'Starting Windows' sequence

Sounds like the old... windows black screen of death.

Try this quoted from "VisiHow" article "Repair Windows 7 Black Screen of Death":

They, also, have some other options there, too.
    Google search and you will find a lot of the "Windows Black Screen of Death with cursor" fixes.

95Viper, Aug 1, 2021
  3. 95Viper Win User
  4. Window resize when starting a new Fullscreen Window on the other Screen

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 1, 2021
Thema:

Window resize when starting a new Fullscreen Window on the other Screen

1. Window resize when starting a new Fullscreen Window on the other Screen - Similar Threads - Window resize starting

2. When setting a game on fullscreen it resizes to my my laptop screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When setting a game on fullscreen it resizes to my my laptop screen: When playing "Halo: Master Chief Collection" when switching from windowed to fullscreen it resizes on the wrong screen. I have put it in bordered moved it then resized the screen then put it to "fullscreen" windowed and when I close and reopen the program in the windowed...
  3. When setting a game on fullscreen it resizes to my my laptop screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When setting a game on fullscreen it resizes to my my laptop screen: When playing "Halo: Master Chief Collection" when switching from windowed to fullscreen it resizes on the wrong screen. I have put it in bordered moved it then resized the screen then put it to "fullscreen" windowed and when I close and reopen the program in the windowed...
  4. Can't resize any windows to anything other than full screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't resize any windows to anything other than full screen: My mom is running Windows 10 Home on a Dell Inspiron 15 7000 and she can't resize any windows with the corner, 90% of her windows don't have a resize button, and she can only snap left and right with windows. I've messed with all the settings I can think of and nothing has...
  5. Black screen in games when fullscreen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen in games when fullscreen: Hello, i just downloaded windows 10 latest update and updated drivers, but then i started playing. I got black screen when in fullscreen but not in windowed....
  6. resize screen windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    resize screen windows 10: need to resize my screen help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resize-screen-windows-10/793b2a1e-6ef7-4f17-88c0-ff089b44db6e
  7. Fullscreen video causes windows to resize

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fullscreen video causes windows to resize: Whenever I fullscreen a video in any browser and exit out of it I notice that the browser window is now resized to be slightly bigger. The video below is a perfect example of the issue I am seeing. Currently running Windows 10 Pro 1809....
  8. windows main screen resizing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows main screen resizing: Hi there yesterday a MS expert fixed my Windows issue on my Dell Inspiron 15 7000. Today when I opened it the Windows 10 screen ( with the icons) will not expand to full screen size - the normal buttons( min. max. close are not in the upper right hand corner. Help!!!!!...
  9. How to resize windows when the resize want work

in Windows 10 Support
    How to resize windows when the resize want work: Windows in browser and file explorer will not resize. The windows open maximized. I lost the ability to put two windows side by side. 69765
  10. Prevent windows resizing when running lower res fullscreen games

in Windows 10 Support
    Prevent windows resizing when running lower res fullscreen games: I have a laptop that has two graphics card (Intel Integrated 520 and GeForce 940M G), and not sure if it's the result of the first one, but whenever I run a new game it starts in a very low resolution. Most of the modern games support 1080p (my screen's native resolution),...