Windows 10: Window resizing

Discus and support Window resizing in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So, I have a 16:9 1920 x 1080 monitor, I like playing a game on 16:10 1650 x 1050, but I hate that when I alt-tab from it all my other apps gets... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/LinuxTryPowerUser, Nov 8, 2020.

1. Window resizing

So, I have a 16:9 1920 x 1080 monitor, I like playing a game on 16:10 1650 x 1050, but I hate that when I alt-tab from it all my other apps gets resized, is there any way I can disable it?

submitted by /u/LinuxTryPowerUser
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/LinuxTryPowerUser, Nov 8, 2020
  2. John Vil Win User

moving and resizing

Hi Bob,

There may be several reasons why you are unable to resize or move applications after installing an update. To better assist you with your concern, we would like you to answer the questions below:

• Does it happen only on one application?
    • Which application are you having issues resizing or moving?

In the meantime, we suggest you to run the Windows 10 troubleshooter. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Windows Store apps troubleshooter
    Let us know how it goes.

John Vil, Nov 8, 2020
  3. resizing photos in windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

I suggest you to use the Photo Gallery and check if you are able to resize the photos.

Please follow the below steps.

• Open Photo Gallery

• Navigate to the folder where the photos are.

• Select the photos

• Select the 'Edit' tab

• Select Resize

I hope the information helps. If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Nov 8, 2020
  4. Window resizing

Resizing photos for export using windows 10

Hi Helen,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I will certainly help you with this.

The information which you have provided is not enough for us to determine the issue. Please provide us more information.

• Which app/program are you using to browse/view photos?
    • Are you referring to Windows Photos app to edit/resize image?

If you are using Windows Photos app to edit image, I would like to inform you that as of now there are no image resizing option available in Photos app. I suggest you to use other app/program to resize the image (e.g. Paint).

To resize image in Paint, kindly refer the below given link and check if it helps:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/Resize-a-picture-using-Paint

Note: The above link contains step for Windows 7, but they also applies to Windows 10.

Please post back with the results and the information asked, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Nov 8, 2020
Thema:

Window resizing

1. Window resizing - Similar Threads - Window resizing

2. Resizing windows like tmux in win10 using keyboard

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Resizing windows like tmux in win10 using keyboard: I'm looking for some utility or window manager that provides me with the following ability in oder to code in a easy way. I need to work with two windows vertically, occupying the entire screen. At some point, I would like to be able to press a keyboard shortcut that can...
  3. Resize the windows search content

in Cortana
    Resize the windows search content: Hi everyone, who read this post, I want to customize my windows search by resizing the width of windows search content. I want to resize the width like the picture below. The width of the windows search content fit the width of the square shape....
  4. Resize the windows search content

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Resize the windows search content: Hi everyone, who read this post, I want to customize my windows search by resizing the width of windows search content. I want to resize the width like the picture below. The width of the windows search content fit the width of the square shape....
  5. Resize the windows search content

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Resizing the recovery partition: The Windows RE image was not found.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Resizing the recovery partition: The Windows RE image was not found.: I am running into this issue and followed the instructions to resize my windows recovery partition....
  7. Resizing the recovery partition: The Windows RE image was not found.

Resizing the recovery partition: The Windows RE image was not found.: I am running into this issue and followed the instructions to resize my windows recovery partition....
  8. Resizing the recovery partition: The Windows RE image was not found.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. windows auto resized to span half the screen when being moved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows auto resized to span half the screen when being moved: not sure what this feature is called: when I reposition windows esp when moving something from one monitor to another the window being moved sometimes automatically gets resized to span exactly half the screen with the rest of the open apps arranged on the other half of the...
  10. windows auto resized to span half the screen when being moved

windows auto resized to span half the screen when being moved: not sure what this feature is called: when I reposition windows esp when moving something from one monitor to another the window being moved sometimes automatically gets resized to span exactly half the screen with the rest of the open apps arranged on the other half of the...