Windows 10: Window run all program with administrator by default without asking for confirmation

Discus and support Window run all program with administrator by default without asking for confirmation in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, recently my pc was infected with some sort of virus name Virus:Win32/Sality.AT, VirTool:INF/Autorun.gen!P, Worm:Win32/Sality.AU I immediately... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Saeid025, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Saeid025 Win User

Window run all program with administrator by default without asking for confirmation

Hello, recently my pc was infected with some sort of virus name Virus:Win32/Sality.AT, VirTool:INF/Autorun.gen!P, Worm:Win32/Sality.AU

I immediately scanned the system several times with a window defender as soon as I noticed and remove virus files I also scanned my pc with malwarebytes too

after some time and some restart looks like my pc is clean again, but something catch my eyes, I don't know why but now all my program run with administrator by default, and without even asking for confirmation!

For example even Run, run all program with administrator now

Window run all program with administrator by default without asking for confirmation 71ab1b5e-087f-4f93-bd1c-9793c7068143?upload=true.png

what is my problem and how its caused and how can i make it normal again? I mean asking for permission every time I want to run a program with administrator, I don't like to run all my program with administrator by default...

thanks for helping me

:)

Saeid025, Feb 26, 2021

2. Windows 10 keeps asking for browser confirmation

Hi Ian,

Thank you for the reply.

Sorry for the delayed reply.

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Go to Start > Settings > System.

• Choose Default apps, then scroll down to Web browser.

• Tap or click the browser that’s currently listed as your default, then choose the browser from the list of apps.
    If the issue persists, then try to change it the other way.

• Go to Search and enter Default programs, and then tap or click
      Default Programs (You will see two options, click on one with the green circle with a check mark).

• Tap or click Set your default programs.

• Select Internet Explorer from the list of programs.

• Tap or click Set this program as default, and then tap or click
      OK.

If the issue persists, then try SFC scan and check.

Scan for damaged system files. Right-click the Start icon and select
    Command Prompt (Admin). In the Command Prompt window, type
    sfc /scannow and hit Enter.

Then type dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth and hit Enter.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Feb 26, 2021
  3. Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Feb 26, 2021
  4. coffent Win User

Window run all program with administrator by default without asking for confirmation

How to always run a default program in Administrator mode

I've set a particular program to be the default for a given extension, so that when I double-click a file with that extension it is automatically opened with the program. In addition, though, I'd like that program to always run in Administrator mode. Is there a way of doing that with Windows 10 v. 1909?

(As it is, when I double-click the file, the default program will open it in User mode and will continue to run until it requires Administrator authority and then send an error message. At that point I'll have to close the program, run the program again in Administrator mode, then finally open the desired file from within the program.)

coffent, Feb 26, 2021
Thema:

1. Window run all program with administrator by default without asking for confirmation - Similar Threads - Window run program

2. After Install Program Run Without Administrator Permission

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After Install Program Run Without Administrator Permission: sir,My Windows 10 home Version 22H2 OS Build 19045.3996 After Install Program Run Without Administrator Permission Please Help Me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-install-program-run-without-administrator/ed2ef817-6b0b-49c0-bbc4-1fb4e552da90
  3. Every program running in administrator mode by default.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every program running in administrator mode by default.: Hi, every program I open in Windows 11 runs in administrator mode by default. Whether I open it in the taskbar, by the desktop icon, or by the start menu, it still happens, and I'd like to fix this....
  4. Every program running in administrator mode by default.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Every program running in administrator mode by default.: Hi, every program I open in Windows 11 runs in administrator mode by default. Whether I open it in the taskbar, by the desktop icon, or by the start menu, it still happens, and I'd like to fix this....
  5. Programs always run as administrator without checking "Run this program as an administrator"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Programs always run as administrator without checking "Run this program as an administrator": Hello as the title says random things have an administrator icon shield thing and when I open it, it says Do you want to allow this program, etc normal run as administrator stuff and when I go in properties then compatibility I don't have checked "Run this program as an...
  6. cannot install a program without "run as administrator"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cannot install a program without "run as administrator": Hello A while ago, I did format my laptop But I ran into a strange problem Namely, I cannot install a program without run as administrator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-install-a-program-without-run-as/c6508078-fe17-4ebb-a0ae-f26d5b8e02fa
  7. Allow program to run without administrator privileges

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Allow program to run without administrator privileges: I have a program that I want a user in my "users" group to be able to run, but I don't want to put the user in the "Administrators" group. The program currently requires elevation to run. Can I remove this? I have given the "users" group full control of the folder that the...
  8. How to always run a default program in Administrator mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to always run a default program in Administrator mode: I've set a particular program to be the default for a given extension, so that when I double-click a file with that extension it is automatically opened with the program. In addition, though, I'd like that program to always run in Administrator mode. Is there a way of doing...
  9. Starting a program without running it as administrator

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Starting a program without running it as administrator: I just installed Photoshop CS6 and whenever I want to open it, it requires administration and I have to click "yes". Is there a way to stop this? The program seems like it's set to always run as administrator since there's a shield icon on it. But the option in the properties...
  10. How do I elevate all program to run as administrator without error?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I elevate all program to run as administrator without error?: In Windows 8.1 i can easily elevate all program to run as administrator via Local Policy. in Windows 10. when i use that method most of metro apps even setting and control panel screw up because they using metro GUI instead windows GUI. 11533