Windows 10: window 's program

Discus and support window 's program in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I want to know why I have from the ' Control Panel\Backup and Restore (Windows 7)??? I feel I should have Windows 10. thank you \ [ATTACH]from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Daisy:, Dec 11, 2018.

1. Daisy: Win User

window 's program

I want to know why I have from the ' Control Panel\Backup and Restore (Windows 7)??? I feel I should have Windows 10.

thank you

\

window 's program 39df7002-b8b4-447d-a347-85b9e2d4eceb?upload=true.jpg from the Control Panel

:)

Daisy:, Dec 11, 2018

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Dec 12, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 12, 2018
  4. 3Colors Win User

window 's program

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond window 's program :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

window 's program

1. window 's program - Similar Threads - window program

2. This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program. Unable to...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program. Unable to...: Keep getting the message, "This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program."Having issues downloading Fallout on the Microsoft Store. I don't believe I would need the Windows Insider program. I believe it could be a connection issue since the...
  3. This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program. Unable to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program. Unable to...: Keep getting the message, "This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program."Having issues downloading Fallout on the Microsoft Store. I don't believe I would need the Windows Insider program. I believe it could be a connection issue since the...
  4. This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program. Unable to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Running Windows Programs Compatibility Troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Running Windows Programs Compatibility Troubleshooting: My League of Legends gets stuck on the screen during the game loading screen, which can take up to 30 to 40 seconds or more. I've tried a lot of things to no avail....
  6. Running Windows Programs Compatibility Troubleshooting

Running Windows Programs Compatibility Troubleshooting: My League of Legends gets stuck on the screen during the game loading screen, which can take up to 30 to 40 seconds or more. I've tried a lot of things to no avail....
  7. I have an Acer PC, Windows 11, 64 bit system. How do I download this program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an Acer PC, Windows 11, 64 bit system. How do I download this program: I want to download Clear Voice. How do I do it on my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-an-acer-pc-windows-11-64-bit-system-how-do/0402ba7e-e55d-426f-a508-5d03f2bbb2f6
  8. I have an Acer PC, Windows 11, 64 bit system. How do I download this program

I have an Acer PC, Windows 11, 64 bit system. How do I download this program: I want to download Clear Voice. How do I do it on my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-an-acer-pc-windows-11-64-bit-system-how-do/0402ba7e-e55d-426f-a508-5d03f2bbb2f6
  9. Why do my windows/programs go colorful

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do my windows/programs go colorful: When i open certain apps/programs they go to a different color and I almost cant see the text https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-my-windowsprograms-go-colorful/805177a3-606a-4de7-bd50-717dd7b4e76d
  10. Why do my windows/programs go colorful

Why do my windows/programs go colorful: When i open certain apps/programs they go to a different color and I almost cant see the text https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-my-windowsprograms-go-colorful/805177a3-606a-4de7-bd50-717dd7b4e76d