Windows 10: window screen

Discus and support window screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I turn on computer and open an application, I get only about 75% of screen and it goes beyond the right side screen and with my touch screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BethWilson3, Apr 8, 2020.

1. window screen

When I turn on computer and open an application, I get only about 75% of screen and it goes beyond the right side screen and with my touch screen computer i cannot move it over, so i can't maximize, minimize or close that application.

:)

BethWilson3, Apr 8, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 8, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 8, 2020
  4. 95Viper Win User

window screen

Black screen after 'Starting Windows' sequence

Sounds like the old... windows black screen of death.

Try this quoted from "VisiHow" article "Repair Windows 7 Black Screen of Death":

They, also, have some other options there, too.
    Google search and you will find a lot of the "Windows Black Screen of Death with cursor" fixes.

95Viper, Apr 8, 2020
Thema:

window screen

1. window screen - Similar Threads - window screen

2. Microsoft is adding MSN features to Windows 10 lock screen

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is adding MSN features to Windows 10 lock screen: Windows 10 was supposed to be on the back burner after Microsoft shifted its focus to Windows 11, but that doesn’t appear to be the case anymore. In the past few months, Windows 10 has received several new features. Today, Microsoft is adding MSN cards to the lock screen....
  3. Windows 11 logon screen displays deleted account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 logon screen displays deleted account: Hello, I am experiencing a strange issue with a Windows 11 Enterprise system newly setup and joined to our on-prem domain. There was a local account used for initial login and join, but has since been deleted and the local profile purged. SYSTEMNAME\deletemeFor some reason...
  4. Windows 11 logon screen displays deleted account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 logon screen displays deleted account: Hello, I am experiencing a strange issue with a Windows 11 Enterprise system newly setup and joined to our on-prem domain. There was a local account used for initial login and join, but has since been deleted and the local profile purged. SYSTEMNAME\deletemeFor some reason...
  5. Windows spotlight setting doesn't work for lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows spotlight setting doesn't work for lock screen: I navigate to Settings > Personalization > Lock screen > Personalize your lock screen and choose "Windows spotlight". But the moment I exit and re-enter the personalization menu - it is reverted back to "picture" mode. Things I already tried as troubleshooting1. I checked for...
  6. Windows spotlight setting doesn't work for lock screen

Windows spotlight setting doesn't work for lock screen: I navigate to Settings > Personalization > Lock screen > Personalize your lock screen and choose "Windows spotlight". But the moment I exit and re-enter the personalization menu - it is reverted back to "picture" mode. Things I already tried as troubleshooting1. I checked for...
  7. Fix frozen screen when installing windows onto new pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fix frozen screen when installing windows onto new pc: I get to the windows setup screen where I select the language and then the screen freeze and im not able to use the keyboard or mouse at all. Updated the bios and tried windows 10 and 11 and same problem with both...
  8. Fix frozen screen when installing windows onto new pc

Fix frozen screen when installing windows onto new pc: I get to the windows setup screen where I select the language and then the screen freeze and im not able to use the keyboard or mouse at all. Updated the bios and tried windows 10 and 11 and same problem with both...
  9. Fix frozen screen when installing windows onto new pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Windows + Shift + Arrow Stretches Screen Across All Monitors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows + Shift + Arrow Stretches Screen Across All Monitors: When I hit the keyboard shortcut combination mentioned above. Windows will stretch the application I want to move "from one monitor to another " across both monitors. I want to know how I can have this work normally again like the keyboard shortcut from Microsoft says it is...