Windows 10: Window screenlock

Discus and support Window screenlock in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I recently moved and my desktop was in storage for 2 months and i cant remember my windows screenlock password. How can i unlock it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by prosco66.pr, Dec 3, 2019 at 4:27 AM.

1. Window screenlock

I recently moved and my desktop was in storage for 2 months and i cant remember my windows screenlock password. How can i unlock it?

:)

prosco66.pr, Dec 3, 2019 at 4:27 AM

2. screenlock

does anyone know how to unlock the screenlock in windows 10?

butchkeller, Dec 3, 2019 at 4:32 AM
  3. dempseyvv Win User
    screenlock

Simply click anywhere on the screen. The screenlock display goes away and you are presented with the standard login page.

4. Window screenlock

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 3, 2019 at 4:32 AM
Thema:

Window screenlock

1. Window screenlock - Similar Threads - Window screenlock

2. Network Connectivity issues after Feature to Windows 10 1909 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Connectivity issues after Feature to Windows 10 1909 update: After having recently updated to Feature to Windows 10 1909 update I started having intermittent network/internet connectivity issues, particularly after my pc has been on sleep mode. So finally after resetting my network connection several times and trying every single...
  3. Adjust Window Pane Size on Larger Monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adjust Window Pane Size on Larger Monitor: I recently installed a 32 in LG monitor replacing an older lower resolution 22 in unit. I thought a larger screen would allow for more active apps. What I have is the same app window panes simply scaled up. Settings allows for increasing the size of panes but not decreasing...
  4. Windows 10 Start Menu - part disappeared

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Start Menu - part disappeared: Somehow part of my Windows 10 Start Menu disappeared - the portion where all the apps are listed. The tiles are still there, as well as the taskbar and the windows icon. Can anyone help?...
  5. Last time i posted, didn't get any help. Trying to install VMware. Windows 10 1909

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Last time i posted, didn't get any help. Trying to install VMware. Windows 10 1909: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/RamiTrolleyFan [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e77t4o/last_time_i_posted_didnt_get_any_help_trying_to/
  6. How to move Folders from C drive to D Drive (Windows 10)?

How to move Folders from C drive to D Drive (Windows 10)?: Hi, I am new to windows, have used MacOS since the early 90’s. This is probably a simple question but my C drive 100GB & the D drive is 142GB. The OS has used 43.3 GB, so I would just like to move folders such as documents, music, downloads etc to the larger D drive. Or is it...
  7. Unable to turn off uefi Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to turn off uefi Windows 10 Home: Windows 10 Home version = 10.0.18362 Build 18362. I have a dual boot computer Windows 10 Home and Windows 7 home. When I try to boot from the Windows 7 home it will not load and shows a WINLOAD.EFi error. The web showed to change the secure boot to disabled. I went in to...
  8. Weird ERR_Connection_reset error with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird ERR_Connection_reset error with Windows 10: My family needs to use a custom platform for their business from a 3rd party provider and they've realized they are having problems with PCs running Windows 10. They don't have any other problems except this web site or no problem with this website with PCs running Windows 7...
  9. Get Windows 10 Back After Running OpenShell

in Windows 10 Support
    Get Windows 10 Back After Running OpenShell: I ran OpenShell, which changes Windows 10 to look more like Windows Classic or XP. I did not realize that it changed a million things. I thought it just changed the appearance of the Start menu. If it is possible to run it and have it change ONLY the start menu, I would like...
  10. Copy Files from Disk X to Disk Y Deleted by Windows

Copy Files from Disk X to Disk Y Deleted by Windows: This is a WOW! WTF? -I just move my files from my 1PC with all my personal staff from Disk "O:/" to my 2PC D:/!Stuff/ that I have just Install a clean Windows 10 Pro version ... The disk to the 2PC was the "C:/" but I have put it out and plug it to my 1PC as disk D:/ via...