Windows 10: Window Script Error: Loader.vbs

Discus and support Window Script Error: Loader.vbs in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi there, I'm facing this issue regarding Loader.vbs error in Windows 10 on my HP Laptop, whenever I plugged my charger in this error arrives.When the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Muhammad Saqib2, Jun 8, 2023.

1. Window Script Error: Loader.vbs

Hi there, I'm facing this issue regarding Loader.vbs error in Windows 10 on my HP Laptop, whenever I plugged my charger in this error arrives.When the charger is unplugged the pop-up disappears with that, I don't know what's the issue and it's so irritating.I tried a lot of YT tutorials but none of them solve my problem, kindly help me with this.

:)

Muhammad Saqib2, Jun 8, 2023
  2. Smittychat., Jun 8, 2023
  3. AmishValambhia, Jun 8, 2023
  4. Alien_X Win User

Window Script Error: Loader.vbs

How can I resolve the error of Windows Script Host which shows .vbs file not found?

As I turn on the system everytime, a sudden pop-up message shows Windows Script Host error which shows .vbs file not found. Is there any solution to resolve this issue? I had googled this but could not find the necessary steps to resolve this issue.

Alien_X, Jun 8, 2023
Thema:

Window Script Error: Loader.vbs

1. Window Script Error: Loader.vbs - Similar Threads - Window Script Error

2. VBS script malware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VBS script malware: I have accidentally downloaded malware onto my computer. It is trying to run RuneGoTOMjbvdo.vbs which i deleted. I get a warning that Windows Script host cannot find the file. I have run Malwarebytes, and frst64. I have also added and enable key to the registry to disable...
  3. VBS script malware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VBS script malware: I have accidentally downloaded malware onto my computer. It is trying to run RuneGoTOMjbvdo.vbs which i deleted. I get a warning that Windows Script host cannot find the file. I have run Malwarebytes, and frst64. I have also added and enable key to the registry to disable...
  4. VBS script opening error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VBS script opening error: Hi guys.A .vbs script in the startup/programs folder that should open on every startup displays the following error and the script fails to run every time.The error message is -' Creates a SR point during the first startup of the day ' Option Explicit Dim SRP, CSRP, objWMI,...
  5. VBS script opening error

VBS script opening error: Hi guys.A .vbs script in the startup/programs folder that should open on every startup displays the following error and the script fails to run every time.The error message is -' Creates a SR point during the first startup of the day ' Option Explicit Dim SRP, CSRP, objWMI,...
  6. VBS script opening error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows Script Host error Loader

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Script Host error Loader: Hello. I recently got this problem on Windows 11 and I can't find a solution. This thing pops up every 1-2 minutes and it's very annoying. The tutorials won't help and I can't find any others having the same problem like me, with that Loader thing.Thanks....
  8. Windows Script Host error Loader

Windows Script Host error Loader: Hello. I recently got this problem on Windows 11 and I can't find a solution. This thing pops up every 1-2 minutes and it's very annoying. The tutorials won't help and I can't find any others having the same problem like me, with that Loader thing.Thanks....
  9. vbs script problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    vbs script problem: Script: C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Updates\Run.vbs Line: 31 Char: 1 Error: The system cannot find the file specified. Code: 80070002 Source: null This is popping up on my windows startup. And also my windows defender is not working. Please help....
  10. Microsoft VBS script runtime error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft VBS script runtime error: I am getting a Windows Script Host pop-up that says \AppData\Roaming\vlep....It says File Not Found and Code 800A0035 - Microsoft VBS script runtime error. Does anyone know how i can fix this?...