Windows 10: Window Security Help

Discus and support Window Security Help in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I had this problem for a long time. Not being able to activate my window security. Initially the app was corrupted the app is totally blank then i... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Sae., Oct 21, 2021.

1. Sae. Win User

Window Security Help

I had this problem for a long time. Not being able to activate my window security. Initially the app was corrupted the app is totally blank then i found a solution on youtube to restore the window security. Now , my current problem is the Window Virus protection does not start. every re- start of laptop its green for a few minutes then stop working. Please see the picture for details.working for 1 minuteloadingbecome like thisbecomes redwhen i try to turn it on , I end up in this

:)

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 21, 2021
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Oct 21, 2021
  4. curatia Win User

Window Security Help

Microsoft Edge TLS Security

After trying everything (not a lot of steps) listed in the Microsoft Edge support site, I did a wider search and found this very simple youtube video that fixed it immediately:

For those who prefer not to click links the steps are simple:

1. Click in the Cortana search bar next to the Win 10 Start button

2. Type internet options

3. Select internet options (control panel) from the list

4. Click on the advanced tab

5. Scroll down to the security section

6. Make sure the following are all clicked:
    Use SSL 3.0
    Use TLS 1.0
    Use TLS 1.1
    Use TLS 1.2

7. Click apply

8. Refresh the page that was giving the error and it should now connect.

Hope this helps, it was a 30 second fix after hours of pounding my head against the error with the Support site suggestions.

curatia, Oct 21, 2021
Thema:

Window Security Help

1. Window Security Help - Similar Threads - Window Security Help

2. SECURITY HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SECURITY HELP: Idk what is going on i checked virus malware really carefully, there is no virus in my laptop. But today when i open my laptop the notification from google suddenly give me an adult content already turn off the notification but i still find myself insecure and scared...
  3. SECURITY HELP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SECURITY HELP: Idk what is going on i checked virus malware really carefully, there is no virus in my laptop. But today when i open my laptop the notification from google suddenly give me an adult content already turn off the notification but i still find myself insecure and scared...
  4. SECURITY HELP

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Windows security help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows security help: I am running Windows security program however I cant see it on my task manager or system tray. It is not running on the background but I can see it on settings. Also, When I restart the computer I need to manually run it and still not show anywhere. This Windows 10 is so...
  6. Windows security help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows security help: I am running Windows security program however I cant see it on my task manager or system tray. It is not running on the background but I can see it on settings. Also, When I restart the computer I need to manually run it and still not show anywhere. This Windows 10 is so...
  7. Windows security help

8. help with security

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    help with security: Whenever I try to open windows security options in settings (shown below) It does not open no matter how long i wait. ( https://prnt.sc/2OjgnpqBCS-g ) And nothing shows up on the windows security app (shown below) (https://prnt.sc/3XAZoCP6CkDR) The account is set to...
  9. Help with Windows security

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with Windows security: So about every 2 months (not exactly) I get a notification on the bottom right saying windows security turned off click to turn on etc... and I made sure it’s not like another app just sending me false notifications so I’m wondering why this happens, I’ve found others who’ve...
  10. Security help

Security help: Can I remotely lock the hard drive or sensitive files of my samsung slate tablet/pc? It’s more or less stolen. I just don’t want to wipe it because I will probably have it back tomorrow morning. I’m just trying to protect myself. I have documents and photos that I don’t...