Windows 10: Window security pop up when trying to connect school Internet

Discus and support Window security pop up when trying to connect school Internet in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My surface laptop tried to connect with students internet then sudden pop up window security to enter login and password. Usedadmin login n password... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MUSHTAQ SHAIKH, Jan 26, 2023.

1. Window security pop up when trying to connect school Internet

My surface laptop tried to connect with students internet then sudden pop up window security to enter login and password. Usedadmin login n password but unfortunately not able to access. All login info is also updated as it opens his Microsoft account but window security not working in order to connect with students internet. It was working in the past but suddenly problem appears. Please advise

:)

MUSHTAQ SHAIKH, Jan 26, 2023
  2. John Vil Win User

Windows Security sign in pop up

Since you are still getting this pop up window, the next suggestion we have is to reset the network. Kindly refer to the steps below:

• Click on Start.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Select Network & Internet.
    • On the Status tab, click on Network reset.

Doing this will make Windows forget the connection credentials and other networking components. You may have to re-enter you WiFi credentials if you will attempt to connect to your home network.

Let us know the results.

John Vil, Jan 26, 2023
  3. suggest best internet security/antivirus for windows 7

Hello,

I m using HP envy 3090nr laptop having windows 7 home premium.

I was using norton internet security previously which was very good, no virus problem so far.

But i want to know any other internet security which is better or similar and free?

Give your suggestions for best free as well as best paid internet security.

Also give your opinion for microsoft security essentials.

Thanks.

freebird_9924, Jan 26, 2023
  4. Window security pop up when trying to connect school Internet

Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jan 26, 2023
Thema:

Window security pop up when trying to connect school Internet

1. Window security pop up when trying to connect school Internet - Similar Threads - Window security pop

2. Windows Security sign-in pop-up when trying to connect to wifi??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security sign-in pop-up when trying to connect to wifi??: I just restarted my computer to allow it to update and now I can't connect to wifi networks without a stupid Windows Security pop-up asking me to sign in. I don't know my username and password, because I'm pretty sure I never set anything up for Windows Security. This has...
  3. Windows Security sign-in pop-up when trying to connect to wifi??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Security sign-in pop-up when trying to connect to wifi??: I just restarted my computer to allow it to update and now I can't connect to wifi networks without a stupid Windows Security pop-up asking me to sign in. I don't know my username and password, because I'm pretty sure I never set anything up for Windows Security. This has...
  4. Windows Security POP UP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security POP UP: Hi,The following window constantly keeps appearing every so often on my screen and anytime I enter my pin it disappears and later pops up again.I am also signed out of all google accounts and cannot see the issue of why this appears, Our IT team took a look and could not fix...
  5. Windows Security pop up

Windows Security pop up: Hello I am trying to add a calendar onto outlook from an internet source, and keep getting a Windows Security popup asking for connexion credentials. Have tried many including my microsoft one and it keeps on popping up...
  6. Window security pop up when trying to connect school Internet

Window security pop up when trying to connect school Internet: My surface laptop tried to connect with students internet then sudden pop up window security to enter login and password. Usedadmin login n password but unfortunately not able to access. All login info is also updated as it opens his Microsoft account but window security not...
  7. Windows Security Pop up

Windows Security Pop up: Hello,recently we noticed that some users are facing problems with the security pop-up. It prompts them to enter the credentials but keep showing up several times like every few seconds. For some, It happens when they try to log in to Outlook app, and for others when trying...
  8. Windows Security pop up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Security pop up: Every time I start Outlook I get a window similar to the one below asking me to login to my Outlook.com account even though I have marked it to remember my credentials. This is then followed by the window below which keeps popping up every few minutes even after I log in....
  9. Internet Security Alert POP-UP Scam

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Internet Security Alert POP-UP Scam: I have Pcmatik but I keep getting the above listed virus. I am told I have to buy a program called ReimageRepair to fix the problem. I thought Pcmatik was supposed to take care of this? frumenti...
  10. Windows Security Login pop up when connecting to wireless Network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Security Login pop up when connecting to wireless Network: Hello, I recently started having this problem where every time I try to connect to a wireless network or even open the Network settings, I am prompted to login by Windows security. I have tried to log-in using my local PC login info as well as my microsoft account login...