Windows 10: window security setup

Discus and support window security setup in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have tried many times to update my window finger print sensor driver Control Vault w/Fingerprint Swipe Sensor but it keeps on showing me 'the driver... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ohimjlee, Apr 1, 2020.

1. ohimjlee Win User

window security setup

I have tried many times to update my window finger print sensor driver Control Vault w/Fingerprint Swipe Sensor but it keeps on showing me 'the driver cant be found in the windows update" pls what can I do to solve the problem.

:)

ohimjlee, Apr 1, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 1, 2020
  3. qubit Win User
    Corporate Security Solution

That made me so facepalm. Some people have absolutely no clue. I hope they don't take you for granted with all this you're doing for them.

SonicWall is a good security product, so Mindweaver's suggestion sounds like a good one and should make for a rather bigger baby step. Let's hope they take it.

qubit, Apr 1, 2020
  4. newtekie1 Win User

window security setup

Windows 8 Secure Boot Feature: Not So Secure?

• Linux
    • Linux
    • Linux
    • Linux
    • Oh and OSX
    Here is a statement from a Kernal Developer at Red Hat:

I'm not sure this exploits the legacy BIOS but rather it exploits the legacy boot method on MBR drives, injecting a signed key before the OS boots, which you are correct in that it has nothing to do with Windows 8. And the simplest fix would just be to require boot drives use GPT when Secure Boot is enabled in UEFI.

newtekie1, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

window security setup

1. window security setup - Similar Threads - window security setup

2. Getting No internet, secured on windows setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting No internet, secured on windows setup: Howdy I’m setting up my windows 11 laptop after a reset it was working perfectly fine but now I’m getting a no internet secured while trying to connect to my home internet. it’s working fine on my phone and Xbox and I don’t know how to fix it....
  3. Getting No internet, secured on windows setup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting No internet, secured on windows setup: Howdy I’m setting up my windows 11 laptop after a reset it was working perfectly fine but now I’m getting a no internet secured while trying to connect to my home internet. it’s working fine on my phone and Xbox and I don’t know how to fix it....
  4. Invalid signature- check secure boot policy in setup

Invalid signature- check secure boot policy in setup: Hi, I have a Windows 11 and was trying to make secure boot active and when I did, I keep getting this error. And I also cannot disable secure boot, please help!...
  5. Secure boot invalid signature detected. check secure boot policy in setup.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Secure boot invalid signature detected. check secure boot policy in setup.: HiSo i want play valorant and i need secure boot enabled so i go enable secure boot and i get this error invalid signature detected. check secure boot policy in setup.Does anybody know how to fix it?If i disable secure boot it works but i need to have enabled secure boot....
  6. Secure boot invalid signature detected. check secure boot policy in setup.

Secure boot invalid signature detected. check secure boot policy in setup.: HiSo i want play valorant and i need secure boot enabled so i go enable secure boot and i get this error invalid signature detected. check secure boot policy in setup.Does anybody know how to fix it?If i disable secure boot it works but i need to have enabled secure boot....
  7. AMI Aptio Setup Secure Boot

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    AMI Aptio Setup Secure Boot: Hello, My major concern is about Key Management in Secure Boot configuration. I have visited many web-sites to get a clear answer to but only question: if I choose the "Reset To Setup Mode" option in the Aptio Setup, does it effectively mean I'll lose all the keys that are...
  8. How to setup DoH Secure DNS in 20H2

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to setup DoH Secure DNS in 20H2: Where can I find and how to setup Secure DNS or DNS over HTTPS (DoH) in Windows 10 20H2? Both IPv6 and IPv4 submitted by /u/pjetr2020 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/juphn1/how_to_setup_doh_secure_dns_in_20h2/
  9. Setup file sharing in a most secure and convenient way?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Setup file sharing in a most secure and convenient way?: Hello, I am setting up file sharing between my laptop & mini desktop PC, both running 10 Pro. I will be sharing content of 4x USB HDDs locally, and need to make it as secure as possible without resorting to use of different OS or third party software. I am limited to NTFS...
  10. security re-rapport will not setup in windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    security re-rapport will not setup in windows 10: simerick449735 replied to this thread 2 days ago ,in answer to his suggestions firefox set as default ,rapport still no show will download but does not show in address bar. I/e I am on I/e 11 the latest updated browser ive set as default but rapport still refuses 28637