Windows 10: window security turn off

Discus and support window security turn off in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Window Security turn off and some issue face.Antivirus no Providers. Firewall no Providers. Web Providers no Providers.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by HASSAN IDREES, Jun 6, 2023.

1. window security turn off

Window Security turn off and some issue face.Antivirus no Providers. Firewall no Providers. Web Providers no Providers.

:)

HASSAN IDREES, Jun 6, 2023

2. How do i turn on my windows security services on Windows 10.

Hi Edehomon,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with turning on Windows Security services with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if third party security has disabled Windows Defender services.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "windows security services are turned off", have you installed any third party security software on the computer?
    • Are you getting any error message?

I suggest you to try to turn on Windows Defender by following steps below and check if it helps.

1. Click on Search bar?

2. Type "Settings" without the quotes in the search bar and click on it.

3. Then click on Update & security.

4. Click on Windows Defender.

5. Then try to turn on the Windows Defender services.

Note: If a third party security software is installed on the computer, then it will disable Windows Defender.

Please get back to us with an update on turning on Windows Security services with Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jun 6, 2023
  3. Borg 386 Win User
    windows defender & security center services keep turning off

Are you running any other AV or did you have one running in the past? If you didn't use an uninstaller for the AV, then the remnants of it could be causing the problem. Normally any time you install an AV it disables Defender by default.

If you are getting any error codes please list those, that will be helpful in helping you.

As torre suggested, might be a good idea to do a reset or even a reinstall.

Reset Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

Windows 10 - Clean Install - Windows 10 Forums

There are also some suggestions listed here:

Unable to turn on Windows Defender in Windows 7 / 8 / 10

Borg 386, Jun 6, 2023
  4. window security turn off

Windows keeps turning off the security center.

Hi Maninder,

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + R and type Services.msc then hit enter.
    • Services Console will appear.
    • Find Security Center Service on the right details pane > right click it choose properties >
    • Security Center Properties should appear > on the General Tab
    set start-up type to automatic (Delayed start)

• On service Status Stop and then Start.

If this does not works & error still continues then there are more chances that your system is infected

Let us know the status of the issue in regards with Security Center. Your reply is important to assist you further.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Jun 6, 2023
Thema:

window security turn off

1. window security turn off - Similar Threads - window security turn

2. window security turn off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    window security turn off: Window Security turn off and some issue face.Antivirus no Providers. Firewall no Providers. Web Providers no Providers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-security-turn-off/84635842-62aa-470c-a7d9-f9bfa1d048de
  3. window security turn off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    window security turn off: Window Security turn off and some issue face.Antivirus no Providers. Firewall no Providers. Web Providers no Providers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-security-turn-off/84635842-62aa-470c-a7d9-f9bfa1d048de
  4. My windows security keeps turning off or TPM is off and exploit protect turns off and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows security keeps turning off or TPM is off and exploit protect turns off and...: hello I hope someone knows how to fix the LSA protection is completely gone.I found other computers saying their LSA was just turned off even though it said it was turn on. And On my windows 11 home and has 22H2 updated I figured out where LSA should be at its completely gone...
  5. Windows Security turned off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security turned off: By Mistake my windows security turned off by me.What can i do for this??Please help me.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-security-turned-off/59851a47-fbcf-433a-8038-e7c294f4dc29
  6. Windows Security turned off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Security turned off: By Mistake my windows security turned off by me.What can i do for this??Please help me.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-security-turned-off/59851a47-fbcf-433a-8038-e7c294f4dc29
  7. Turn on Windows Security Centre service is turned off

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Turn on Windows Security Centre service is turned off: hi, Windows Security Centre service is turned off and I cannot turned it on, the service window configuration is greyed out [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/turn-on-windows-security-centre-service-is-turned/7b588f2d-8cab-48a5-a4b8-b1ba84e43205
  8. windows security center service is turned off and will not turn on

windows security center service is turned off and will not turn on: my windows 10 security center is turned off. I click it to go on, and only an ongoing "getting protection info.." appears, but never turn on....
  9. windows security turn off for no reasons.

windows security turn off for no reasons.: well,i noticed the windows security automatically turn off twice for no reason even whith latest updates...........I mean wut on earth happened? A bug closing windows securityor is your AI faults?...
  10. Can't Turn off security.

Can't Turn off security.: I am trying to restore my system because I have nasty problems. Restore doesn't work, gives me a message that my security is interfering. I want to turn off security. So I go to 1. Settings 2. Update and Security 3. Windows Security. 4. Virus and Threat Protection. At...