Windows 10: Window Security-Virus & threat Protection-Current Threats: there is an "Allowed Threats "...

Discus and support Window Security-Virus & threat Protection-Current Threats: there is an "Allowed Threats "... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Did I accidentally allow threats run? Window Security-Virus & threat Protection-Current Threats: there is an "Allowed Threats " button I clicked on.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by davcarsd, Jul 31, 2020.

1. davcarsd Win User

Window Security-Virus & threat Protection-Current Threats: there is an "Allowed Threats "...

Did I accidentally allow threats run?

Window Security-Virus & threat Protection-Current Threats: there is an "Allowed Threats " button I clicked on.

:)

davcarsd, Jul 31, 2020
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Virus threat protection

Hi Valentin

As an alternative approach, you can allow that utility through the Controlled Folder Access section of WIndows 10 security . . .

Open Windows Defender Security Center

Go to Virus & threat protection - Virus & threat protection settings

Scroll down to Controlled folder access

From there, you can add Dell Data Vault to the list of safe or allowed apps to prevent it from being blocked

Please do not leave Controlled Folder Access turned off permanently

DaveM121, Jul 31, 2020
  3. Windows security Virus & threat protection.

Windows security Virus & threat protection tells me that "Your Virus & threat protection is managed by your organization" Something is wrong since I don't have an organization. Please help

Charles RKetron, Jul 31, 2020
  4. graemea Win User

Window Security-Virus & threat Protection-Current Threats: there is an "Allowed Threats "...

Persistent Threat Message in Virus & Threat Protection in Windows 10

Hi,

I have recently uninstalled CCleaner from my PC.

Under Current Threats in Virus & Threat Protection, I keep getting the message that there's a threat from AppWindow Security-Virus & threat Protection-Current Threats:  there is an "Allowed Threats "... :piriform_CCleaner.

I've tried the option to Remove this but even after a re-boot the message remains.

Can someone please suggest how to resolve this?

Thanks!

graemea, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

1. Window Security-Virus & threat Protection-Current Threats: there is an "Allowed Threats "... - Similar Threads - Window Security Virus

2. My Windows Security --> Virus & Threat protection opens to --> Current threats directly....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows Security --> Virus & Threat protection opens to --> Current threats directly....: Windows 11When I click on Virus & threat protection; it opens Current threats sub-menu directly. I can't control Windows Security options; on/off, exclusions and the other options.I have tried these solutions; Windows Defender / Virus & Threat protection not opening -...
  3. My Windows Security --> Virus & Threat protection opens to --> Current threats directly....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Windows Security --> Virus & Threat protection opens to --> Current threats directly....: Windows 11When I click on Virus & threat protection; it opens Current threats sub-menu directly. I can't control Windows Security options; on/off, exclusions and the other options.I have tried these solutions; Windows Defender / Virus & Threat protection not opening -...
  4. Security Threats Under Virus & threat protection and Protection History

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security Threats Under Virus & threat protection and Protection History: I have Windows 10 Home 21H1 OS Build 19043.2251.Under Virus & Threat Protection there is PUA:Win32/Solvusoft. How do I remove this without me personally touching registries? I do not want to manually touch registries. I already deleted the file download that triggered this....
  5. Security Threats Under Virus & threat protection and Protection History

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Security Threats Under Virus & threat protection and Protection History: I have Windows 10 Home 21H1 OS Build 19043.2251.Under Virus & Threat Protection there is PUA:Win32/Solvusoft. How do I remove this without me personally touching registries? I do not want to manually touch registries. I already deleted the file download that triggered this....
  6. Security Threats Under Virus & threat protection and Protection History

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Virus & Threat Protection Allowed threats

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus & Threat Protection Allowed threats: Hello and good day to everyone.I have a problem regarding my allowed threats. I been removing it multiple times "Don't allow" to the threats but it keep coming back. I already did a full scan with multiple anti viruses and the computer is clean of it. But the problem is that...
  8. Virus & Threat Protection Allowed threats

Virus & Threat Protection Allowed threats: Hello and good day to everyone. I have a problem regarding my allowed threats. I been removing it multiple times "Don't allow" to the threats but it keep coming back. I already did a full scan with multiple anti viruses and the computer is clean of it. But the problem is...
  9. Windows Security Virus and threat protection

Windows Security Virus and threat protection: Something's wrong with the windows security scanners. Both the quick and full scan is not fully working properly. They only scan up to 49 files not complete the whole job they were designed to do. Once it reaches 49 the notification says the scan is complete. I need to know...
  10. security - virus & threat protection

security - virus & threat protection: My computer is showing virus & threat protection is managed by my organization. We are a small office and each computer should only have Windows Defender running. We also had Malwarebytes. I deleted Malwarebytes but now I cannot run Defender. I don't see any other...