Windows 10: window send error when i try to send a email

Discus and support window send error when i try to send a email in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi There, I am continuously getting a windows send error for the last few days and have trying both suggested forum options but neither can fix the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CATRIONAHASSETT, Aug 30, 2019.

1. window send error when i try to send a email

Hi There,

I am continuously getting a windows send error for the last few days and have trying both suggested forum options but neither can fix the problem

:)

CATRIONAHASSETT, Aug 30, 2019
  2. Jennysa Win User

Problems sending emails now with Windows 10

Windows 10 was installed on Friday. Since then, I have experienced problems with sending emails - while some go out with no problems, two minutes later with others I get an error message to say that it cannot connect to the internet. There is no problem with receiving emails so I cannot work out why this is happening. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Jennysa, Aug 30, 2019
  3. Windows Live Mail 2012 refuses to send emails, claims they're spam

My wife uses Windows Live Mail 2012 and says it refuses to send emails, claiming they're spam. This is even replying to someone who is in her contacts list. I have run several different virus checks and nothing comes up. Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated. TIA

Charliedog, Aug 30, 2019
  4. Obi1 Win User

window send error when i try to send a email

Problems sending emails now with Windows 10

Well after pulling my hair out looking at various forums and resolutions to this problem I can confirm that sfc/scannow fixed the issue for me! I have no idea what the tool is or what it did - I just typed sfc/scannow on the admin command line (note: not just the standard command line) and went to bed. I woke up to find a message saying some files were fixed and my Outlook 2013 Outbox empty - Cheers Miked

I had upgraded to Windows 10 on my new Acer notebook (Model R3-131T) installed Office 365 when I came across the issue. Outlook 2013 refused to send any mail using the IMAP Gmail account. The test messages that Outlook sends when setting up the email account worked fine but anything I tried to send just got stuck in the Outbox resulting in an error message. Anyway I can now send email from my notebook to my heart's content!

Thema:

window send error when i try to send a email

1. window send error when i try to send a email - Similar Threads - window send error

2. Sending emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sending emails: Can receive but not able to send emails from my @live.co.uk account. Any ideas what the problem is? And how I can fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sending-emails/03baddc4-b666-4a61-b27f-b562a4e8caf3
  3. Sending emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sending emails: Can receive but not able to send emails from my @live.co.uk account. Any ideas what the problem is? And how I can fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sending-emails/03baddc4-b666-4a61-b27f-b562a4e8caf3
  4. Sending Emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sending Emails: For about a week I have been unable to send emails because my account has been locked. I am still receiving emails. This morning I received a call ostensibly from Microsoft offering to sort my problem out but I was not happy with the questions being asked and I ended the...
  5. Email will not send

Email will not send: My outlook app will not send email. I can receive email but not send. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-will-not-send/c8ea12ed-769b-4ea4-99d1-eb008f889c31
  6. Error message when sending email

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error message when sending email: When sending a reply email I receive the following message "There was an error sending your message. Dismiss" How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-message-when-sending-email/cad271f2-4740-49fb-acdd-68fe9df2a098
  7. sending emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    sending emails: Have just updated 1903 for windows 10, but I receive emails but cannot send, they just sit in out box. Any suggestions Brian Dodd https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sending-emails/dddd2923-bdcd-46c9-8aac-78dd27e76998
  8. Error when sending emails

Error when sending emails: Incoming works fine but outgoing mails are not going through. I have checked Windows Firewall and the app is allowed to pass through. Send error: We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check...
  9. sending emails

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    sending emails: for about 3 weeks I have been unable to send emails on my laptop. However I am still able to receive them. I can send emails via my phone from the same email account tho. So the issue seems to be on my laptop. Have uninstalled and reinstalled this account, but still...
  10. sending email

in Browsers and Email
    sending email: It takes 20+ seconds for my email to leave desktop. For comparison with Ubuntu it takes a split second. Fresh win 10 install. Tks 32892

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why is windows sending me message to say We werent able to send this message so weve put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again you can check to see if the address is correct and that no attachments are too large.