Windows 10: Window setting problem

Discus and support Window setting problem in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I move my open-window it show nothing without a application line. See in the picture . [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by rabi_241, Jan 31, 2019.

1. rabi_241 Win User

Window setting problem

When I move my open-window it show nothing without a application line. See in the picture .

Window setting problem c384bded-cfc1-4fbb-a927-5a46e9e632cd?upload=true.jpg

:)

rabi_241, Jan 31, 2019

2. Sound card amplification settings

Yeah unfortunately ASUS and Realtek are not stepping up and fixing this it seems. Wherever I see such problems mentioned on forums some users are suggesting just uninstalling the Realtek driver and using the Windows audio driver.

Frag Maniac, Jan 31, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 31, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

Window setting problem

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jan 31, 2019
Thema:

Window setting problem

1. Window setting problem - Similar Threads - Window setting problem

2. the setting problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the setting problem: I have problems with my settings when I open the setting for the third time it freezes, I try to reset it a few times but it is still like the first time how can fix it?windows 11 home single language64-bitacer nitro AN515-58RAM 8GB12th Gen IntelR CoreTMi5-12500H 16CPU 3.1GHz...
  3. Problem Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem Settings: I can't open my settings. I have already tried all possible ways but nothing works. please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-settings/a9c37f71-dfc1-45e9-bd20-e00f5b00b770
  4. Problem Settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem Settings: I can't open my settings. I have already tried all possible ways but nothing works. please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-settings/a9c37f71-dfc1-45e9-bd20-e00f5b00b770
  5. Problem Settings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Settings problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Settings problem: So I get this message every time when I want to acces certain settings in windows 11I had this issue on windows 10 aswell:"Your IT administrator has limited access some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available. Contact IT helpdesk for more...
  7. setting problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    setting problem: I can't find advance setting option in Edge? I only able to find setting.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setting-problem/cf4f49d8-5a06-42cc-b7a8-6e4a34d1d7ae
  8. Settings problem

Settings problem: Hello! I did something that... I don't know how I did it then, but I saw all the Settings turned black. Now I am feeling confused and need help. Could you please show me how to set the color back to the way it was? Thank you very much....
  9. Windows settings problem

Windows settings problem: One day suddenly my settings, edge and everything related to taskbar and even start menu statrted not repsonding .i found this problem when i was watching movie in fullscreen the taskbar didnt fade.while we try to open windows apps and setting it gives a popup telling class...
  10. Windows Settings problem

Windows Settings problem: When I try to go into my settings from the start button, the settings screen opens for a few seconds and then disappears. I was initially trying to add my bluetooth headphones as a device, but I can't even get that fare into the settings screen functions to do anything. I've...