Windows 10: window setting.

Discus and support window setting. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; how can I set up my window setting after reset the pc.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by vikaschauhan1, Jul 15, 2019.

1. window setting.

how can I set up my window setting after reset the pc.

:)

vikaschauhan1, Jul 15, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 15, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 15, 2019
  4. window setting.

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 15, 2019
Thema:

window setting.

1. window setting. - Similar Threads - window setting

2. Updating Windows 11 has caused me to lose almost all my software settings and touchscreen...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updating Windows 11 has caused me to lose almost all my software settings and touchscreen...: Hi, An automatic update was done on my Dell XPS 13plus 9320. Since the update all the previous settings which i have had are now lost. I cannot log into my work/school accounts, my touchscreen capabilities have been lost and since i cannot log into my work account i cannot...
  3. Updating Windows 11 has caused me to lose almost all my software settings and touchscreen...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Updating Windows 11 has caused me to lose almost all my software settings and touchscreen...: Hi, An automatic update was done on my Dell XPS 13plus 9320. Since the update all the previous settings which i have had are now lost. I cannot log into my work/school accounts, my touchscreen capabilities have been lost and since i cannot log into my work account i cannot...
  4. How do you stop Windows from automatically changing ANY settings especially microphone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you stop Windows from automatically changing ANY settings especially microphone?: This is a problem that has been a headache for years now, with Windows 10, and my patience has finally worn thin with this nonsense.So, the issue for me started with my microphone settings. I have a couple of devices that have a microphone attached, and a program that allows...
  5. How do you stop Windows from automatically changing ANY settings especially microphone?

How do you stop Windows from automatically changing ANY settings especially microphone?: This is a problem that has been a headache for years now, with Windows 10, and my patience has finally worn thin with this nonsense.So, the issue for me started with my microphone settings. I have a couple of devices that have a microphone attached, and a program that allows...
  6. how to set a custom alarm sound for a windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to set a custom alarm sound for a windows 11: ive tried to set a custom alarm but it never worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-set-a-custom-alarm-sound-for-a-windows-11/3b8c5ae8-c3c1-4bd6-8d7b-fcb98141d027
  7. how to set a custom alarm sound for a windows 11

how to set a custom alarm sound for a windows 11: ive tried to set a custom alarm but it never worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-set-a-custom-alarm-sound-for-a-windows-11/3b8c5ae8-c3c1-4bd6-8d7b-fcb98141d027
  8. Windows 11 Lost Activation and cannot Reactivate after setting up Dual-Boot with Ubuntu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Lost Activation and cannot Reactivate after setting up Dual-Boot with Ubuntu: Greetings,I have an MSI Laptop - previously it had Windows 10 on it and I've recently upgraded to Windows 11. I did a fresh install of 11 as opposed to just upgrading, but it copied my license key over from the previous installation automatically, since it's all been on the...
  9. Windows 11 Lost Activation and cannot Reactivate after setting up Dual-Boot with Ubuntu

Windows 11 Lost Activation and cannot Reactivate after setting up Dual-Boot with Ubuntu: Greetings,I have an MSI Laptop - previously it had Windows 10 on it and I've recently upgraded to Windows 11. I did a fresh install of 11 as opposed to just upgrading, but it copied my license key over from the previous installation automatically, since it's all been on the...
  10. Options rapidly switching when on Windows settings or programs

Options rapidly switching when on Windows settings or programs: When I go to Windows settings or other programs e.g., snipping tool, I see the selection bar rapidly cycle through the options, although I am not pressing any buttons or moving the mouse. I took a brief video to demonstrate: https://youtu.be/9XK-AjeNfcUThe result is I am...