Windows 10: Window showing task running keep popping up on screen automatically

Discus and support Window showing task running keep popping up on screen automatically in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I run into the captioned problem recently: viz. a window which show the tasks/programmes currently running keep popping up automatically by itself and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TonyCheung838, Nov 18, 2018.

1. Window showing task running keep popping up on screen automatically

I run into the captioned problem recently: viz. a window which show the tasks/programmes currently running keep popping up automatically by itself and take the focus. It will need to be dismissed by pressing the 'ESC' key and is very annoying.

The window look exactly the same as the one when you press ALT+TAB.

Anybody has any idea on how to get the issue resolved?

:)

TonyCheung838, Nov 18, 2018

2. Window's Task Scheduler Not Running

Hi,

To assist you better, kindly provide us more details by answering the following questions:

• Have you tried recreating the task? If so, are you getting the same issue?
    • Have you tried creating a new task?
    Meanwhile, we suggest that you ensure that the Task Scheduler is running. You can verify if the service is running by following these steps:

• Press Windows key + R on your keyboard.
    • Type services.msc and hit Enter.
    • Under Services (Local), make sure that the Task Scheduler service's status is
      Started or Enabled.
    Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Nov 18, 2018
  3. P4-630 Win User
    SEtting up automatic updates for windows defender on windows 8

I have found this on the internet en have set up a task for automatic definitions update for Windows Defender but a window pops up when this starts to run.
    Is there a way to set this without any window popping up so that it just runs in the background?

Now I'm using
    "C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MpCmdRun.exe" -SignatureUpdate -MMPC

I'm currrently using it as described here:
    Let your Windows 8 Defender update itself automatically.

P4-630, Nov 18, 2018
  4. Window showing task running keep popping up on screen automatically

Display All running Tasks Dialog Box in the Tasks Scheduler do not show all the running tasks

Hi Francesco,

If a scheduled task does not run when you expect it to run, ensure that the task is enabled, and also check the triggers on the task to ensure that they are set correctly.
    In order for us to efficiently assist you, we just have few questions for you:

• Were there any changes made to your computer prior to the issue?
    • Were you able to check if the task is enabled?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you already performed?

Regards.

Darian Tab, Nov 18, 2018
Thema:

Window showing task running keep popping up on screen automatically

1. Window showing task running keep popping up on screen automatically - Similar Threads - Window showing task

2. Windows security screen keeps on popping up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows security screen keeps on popping up?: The following windows security window keeps on popping up even when I sign in with my pin. I don't know if it is related to my downloading norton 360 anti viral a few wks ago. Here is a picture of the screen> It's very frustrating. How does one fix this problem??<Email ID has...
  3. Windows security screen keeps on popping up?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows security screen keeps on popping up?: The following windows security window keeps on popping up even when I sign in with my pin. I don't know if it is related to my downloading norton 360 anti viral a few wks ago. Here is a picture of the screen> It's very frustrating. How does one fix this problem??<Email ID has...
  4. 'Project screen' keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    'Project screen' keeps popping up: I'm not sure if my keys are stuck, but even without pressing on f4 or windows+p, the option to project my screen pops up on its own every few moments. This is a huge issues for me as I am a student and I keep getting kicked out of the lockdown browser whenever this happens...
  5. 'Project screen' keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    'Project screen' keeps popping up: I'm not sure if my keys are stuck, but even without pressing on f4 or windows+p, the option to project my screen pops up on its own every few moments. This is a huge issues for me as I am a student and I keep getting kicked out of the lockdown browser whenever this happens...
  6. A cmd screen keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Customization
    A cmd screen keeps popping up: There is a cmd screen which keeps popping up on my Windows 10 and on the title bar of the cmd screen is written C: \Users\Shaurya Garg\App data\Roaming\avutuut...
  7. Lock screen keeps popping up

Lock screen keeps popping up: I have tried many things to try to stop the lock screen from popping up constantly and have failed, I think it stated after the last windows 10 update. Please help....
  8. Start Screen keeps popping up

Start Screen keeps popping up: Hi, Hoping someone can help me. Have recently had a new screen installed by DELL on my Inspiron 13 and ever since the Windows START menu keeps popping up every few seconds. Dell have advised me that it is a Windows problem and not the new screen. Any suggestions as to how...
  9. After the Windows 10 April 2018 update pop up screens automatically keep popping up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After the Windows 10 April 2018 update pop up screens automatically keep popping up: I have screens that keep popping up after the April 2018 update. Especially my start up screen. I pops up about every 4 seconds. No matter I am in. Excel, email, typing this message etc. How can I get this to stop?...
  10. On-Screen Keyboard keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Support
    On-Screen Keyboard keeps popping up: I am trying to disable the on-screen keyboard, but it continually pops up, when I lock the computer and log back in, and when various windows are opened. It's disabled in the Ease of Access Center, and I don't know what else to do. I'm running on Windows 10 Pro, I upgraded...