Windows 10: Window shut down pop up

Discus and support Window shut down pop up in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Everytime when I play a game this pops up. Is this an update thing or is it a virus? If it is virus please help. Thank you.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ZakChen, Jan 11, 2019.

1. ZakChen Win User

Window shut down pop up

Window shut down pop up 275e25b7-6bc5-4017-b21c-aefbc758b348?upload=true.jpg Everytime when I play a game this pops up. Is this an update thing or is it a virus? If it is virus please help. Thank you.

:)

ZakChen, Jan 11, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 11, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 11, 2019
  4. Window shut down pop up

? Block pop-ups in Edge on the phone

Hello,

Pop-ups or pop-up ads are online advertisement that opens a new browser window when clicked or when the website was accessed. For now, the feature of blocking pop-ups or pop-up ads is available for browsers installed on PC's or desktops.

We request that you file this or up-vote an existing feature suggestion using the Windows Feedback Hub app. To submit a new feedback/suggestion, you can follow the steps provided below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub app or press and hold Volume
      Down+Power button for about 2-3 secs to launch the Feedback Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the add button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

Window shut down pop up

1. Window shut down pop up - Similar Threads - Window shut down

2. "Shut Down Windows" screen pops up randomly/frequently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Shut Down Windows" screen pops up randomly/frequently: The "Shut Down Windows" screen has started showing up randomly/frequently requiring me to X out before the program will continue. How do I get to stop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shut-down-windows-screen-pops-up/b4d89d67-cac1-4375-aedb-b2cc80cbba2a
  3. "Shut Down Windows" screen pops up randomly/frequently

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Shut Down Windows" screen pops up randomly/frequently: The "Shut Down Windows" screen has started showing up randomly/frequently requiring me to X out before the program will continue. How do I get to stop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shut-down-windows-screen-pops-up/b4d89d67-cac1-4375-aedb-b2cc80cbba2a
  4. Windows pops up windows, shuts down or sleeps for no reason, help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows pops up windows, shuts down or sleeps for no reason, help!: Hi, I've been having several issues and I cannot resolve them. First every here and then windows pops up what you see in the screenshot the speech recognition thingy in upper middle, the search bar, the settings and the search displays on the right side all at once, I don't...
  5. Windows pops up windows, shuts down or sleeps for no reason, help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows pops up windows, shuts down or sleeps for no reason, help!: Hi, I've been having several issues and I cannot resolve them. First every here and then windows pops up what you see in the screenshot the speech recognition thingy in upper middle, the search bar, the settings and the search displays on the right side all at once, I don't...
  6. Windows pops up windows, shuts down or sleeps for no reason, help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Troubleshoot: Shut down pop up stops windows from functioning

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Troubleshoot: Shut down pop up stops windows from functioning: Good Day. My laptop keeps giving me a pop up or dialog box saying shut down , restart or sleep all apps will be closed ....If an app is open or browser window, windows 10 closes the app on it's own and this pop up shows up. I have to press and hold ALT in order for this pop...
  8. PC Shuts Down After UAC Window Pops Up.

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC Shuts Down After UAC Window Pops Up.: I have just installed windows 10 on my laptop, and I'm having this issue where every time an application requires admin permissions, or the user account control window pops up, my laptop completely shuts down....
  9. Error message keeps popping up after Shut-Down and reset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Error message keeps popping up after Shut-Down and reset: [ATTACH] So, every time I reboot or shut-down my laptop this error message pops up. I hope you guys can help me. Thanks! https://preview.redd.it/2gouq97lqk561.png?width=412&format=png&auto=webp&s=2ae2ce24c21e854ede31cc9658f45ba7d05437cf submitted by /u/FISH_bucket44...
  10. Windows 10 keeps shutting down on toggling between taskbar pop ups

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 keeps shutting down on toggling between taskbar pop ups: If there are a few mails open and the mouse browses between them, the computer reboots without any error message. System also tends to crash on video calls. What is the best way to find the problem?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. shut down pop ups