Windows 10: Window Sign In Window has Incorrect Address

Discus and support Window Sign In Window has Incorrect Address in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I receive this window when trying to send an email attachment in Adobe Reader DC - 2019. My Microsoft address account comes up wrong. Window request... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by c. d. reavis, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Window Sign In Window has Incorrect Address

I receive this window when trying to send an email attachment in Adobe Reader DC - 2019. My Microsoft address account comes up wrong. Window request a valid email address it has listed the following;

Microsoft Account \*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

I have to enter *** Email address is removed for privacy *** plus my password. I also check to remember my account but it does not remember it.

Please advise. Thanks.

CDR

:)

c. d. reavis, Jun 4, 2019

2. Mail in Windows 10 - incorrect email address suggestion

When I create a new message and start to type an address a list of suggestions pops up. The top one is incorrect and I want to delete it but it does NOT appear in my contacts. How can I get rid of it?

[Original subject: Live Mail in Windows 10 - incorrect email address suggestion]

JohnSchmitz1, Jun 4, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 4, 2019
  4. Window Sign In Window has Incorrect Address

Email address shown on sign in incorrect

Hi Charlie,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to login with the old Microsoft Account to your system and add the new Account (e-mail address) to the system by following the steps below:

• Click on Start>Settings>Accounts.
    • Under Your Account, scroll down to get the option to ‘Add a Microsoft Account’.
    • Click on ‘Add a Microsoft Account’ and add the new account that has been created.

Restart the computer and login with the new account and can delete the old account if not required.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 4, 2019
Thema:

Window Sign In Window has Incorrect Address

1. Window Sign In Window has Incorrect Address - Similar Threads - Window Sign Window

2. Incorrect e-mail address Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incorrect e-mail address Windows 11: When setting up a new Windows 11 laptop, I accidentally typed my e-mail address incorrectly. This incorrect account is now the Administrator account. I have managed to create a second user account with the correct e-mail address, but I cannot make it the Administrator and...
  3. Incorrect e-mail address Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Incorrect e-mail address Windows 11: When setting up a new Windows 11 laptop, I accidentally typed my e-mail address incorrectly. This incorrect account is now the Administrator account. I have managed to create a second user account with the correct e-mail address, but I cannot make it the Administrator and...
  4. Email address incorrect

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Email address incorrect: Hello, When I set up my account info on my new pc, I had entered my outlook.com address accidentally as an outlook.ca. When I go to fix typo, I enter the outlook.com and it tells me this address unavailable. This is true, but it is MY correct address! I try to change it...
  5. IP Address Location Incorrect

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    IP Address Location Incorrect: Hi there, I've been having some trouble with connecting to internet due to incorrect IP address location. My laptop is on a Windows 10. 1. I tried browsing but connecting to a website took a fairly long time and it lead me to an another country's version of that website....
  6. Incorrect email address

Incorrect email address: Somehow Windows 10 saved an email address for me that is fictional. How can I make Windows 10 remove this bogus address? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/incorrect-email-address/ffa5c3d0-1682-4fa1-9b2e-11f32a9b40d4
  7. Windows sign in name incorrect

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows sign in name incorrect: HI, I have recently upgraded to win10 from win7, and I think the email address I used in the process is the same as someone else's, because someone else's name appears at login, not mine. How do I remove this account, email address and start again fresh, with a completely...
  8. Incorrect E-Mail Address

in Browsers and Email
    Incorrect E-Mail Address: What should happen when you send an e-mail but you entered the address incorrectly like accidentally misspelling the name? I always assumed that the e-mail would be bounced back to make you aware of this problem. I have now discovered that some e-mail servers are like black...
  9. incorrect password on windows sign in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    incorrect password on windows sign in: I turn on my computer, my name appears and I try to enter my password. It tells me incorrect password and no option to reset it. I have checked cap locks, number locks and have tried to use the screen keyboard. When I click the icon to show password it is correct. I have...
  10. Windows 10 system grabbing incorrect IP address

Windows 10 system grabbing incorrect IP address: added 2 new Windows 10 computers to my network and one works fine but the other has pulled an IP address that is not being handed out by my router. I can get on the internet ok but cant connect to my printer as it is address is 192.168.1.11 and the computer has an IP address...