Windows 10: WINDOW SIGNS IN AND SIGNS OUT

Discus and support WINDOW SIGNS IN AND SIGNS OUT in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, A week ago when i opened my PC, i show it is asking for a check disk scanCHKDSK. So i waited for it to complete and when it was completed then i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AndroKG, Dec 20, 2020.

1. AndroKG Win User

WINDOW SIGNS IN AND SIGNS OUT

Hi,

A week ago when i opened my PC, i show it is asking for a check disk scanCHKDSK. So i waited for it to complete and when it was completed then i saw that window signs in and signs out automatically and it goes back to the lock screen. Nothing happens when i click on sign in again it justs signs out.

I tried some solutions which i got from Microsoft community site and some other

1. I tried booting in safe mode and to normal mode again Thankfully i was able to boot in safe mode but again it shows that sign in and sign out problem.

2. In trouble shoot options i tried startup repair, diagnostics startup but they didn't worked.

3. I tried NT.user file meathod the meathod in which we have to check that windows32bit.exe something in which the characters should be not after .com , it was normal in my pc

Plz help me i want to get rid of it.

:)

AndroKG, Dec 20, 2020

2. password sign in

Hi,

About your concern with typing the password after being idle, it is actually recommended to activate for security reasons.

If you wish to disable it, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click on Sign in options.
    • On the right side, you will see required sign in.
    • Change it to Never.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Dec 20, 2020
  3. We couldn't sign you in

Hi,

To better assist you with the sign in issue of your Windows account, we would like to gather more information:

• Have you made any changes to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    Since you can't sign in to your Windows account, we suggest that you reset your password, check this
    article and follow the steps given.

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Dec 20, 2020
  4. WINDOW SIGNS IN AND SIGNS OUT

Remove sign in pin

Hi Joel,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the sign in pin/password options.

• In the search box type sign-in-option.
    • Click on the sign-in-option.
    • Then you can find password/pin/picture password.
    • There you can remove the option and check.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Dec 20, 2020
Thema:

WINDOW SIGNS IN AND SIGNS OUT

1. WINDOW SIGNS IN AND SIGNS OUT - Similar Threads - WINDOW SIGNS SIGNS

2. Sign out

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sign out: Hi, I want to sign out from here but it shows my email id i want to remove this from here please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-out/c34920f7-7ff5-4259-ab74-ca36eff57724
  3. Signing in Signing out problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Signing in Signing out problem: After start on computer showing "This problem can often be fixed by signing out of yours account and then signing back in. if you don't sign out now, any files you create or changes you make will be lost" how i solve this problem....
  4. Signing in Signing out problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Signing in Signing out problem: After start on computer showing "This problem can often be fixed by signing out of yours account and then signing back in. if you don't sign out now, any files you create or changes you make will be lost" how i solve this problem....
  5. Signing in Signing out problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. User sign out/sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User sign out/sign in: Do i need to sign out every time from one user to another? What if i keep both of them signed in? I need to sign out,only if the computer is running slow because both of em are using ram?...
  7. User sign out/sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    User sign out/sign in: Do i need to sign out every time from one user to another? What if i keep both of them signed in? I need to sign out,only if the computer is running slow because both of em are using ram?...
  8. Devices signed in AND signed out

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Devices signed in AND signed out: I would like to be able to see which devices are logged into my account. Because I use a VPN, the IP addresses and locations I use vary. In apple I can see the actual name of the device, even when it tells me my location is in another country. When we were hacked before, I...
  9. microsoft sign in sign out

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    microsoft sign in sign out: when I sign in to mircosoft account and after my work complete do I need to keep sign or sign out to stay away from hacker https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-sign-in-sign-out/6a94932c-d8eb-4b7d-aec1-94e215515968"
  10. sign out

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    sign out: I accidentally clicked on sign out. When I tried to come All I get is dark screen. My mouse arrow shows up and that's it. Is there anything I can do short of a reinstall? Thank you 8773