Windows 10: Window size and location stability

Discus and support Window size and location stability in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; has there been a solution to the problem of the program windows changing size and location? I asked this question 10-2019 and have not seen a workable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RobertKlawitter, Mar 27, 2020.

1. Window size and location stability

has there been a solution to the problem of the program windows changing size and location? I asked this question 10-2019 and have not seen a workable solution

:)

RobertKlawitter, Mar 27, 2020

2. increase text size

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Follow the steps to change the font size:

• Click on "Windows logo" and select "Settings".
    • Select "System".
    • You can change the font size here.

Follow the steps to go to Control Panel:

• Type "Control Panel" in the search bar.
    • Select "Control Panel" from suggestions.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Mar 27, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 27, 2020
  4. Window size and location stability

Location service is greyed out

Hi Shahriar,

Thank you for responding.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused for you, I suggest you to try the below troubleshooting steps and check If it helps.

Step 1: Steps to turn on the Location settings.

• Login as an administrator.
    • Press Windows key, type Location settings and select
      Change location settings.
    • Check whether Location for this device is On by clicking on
      Change
    • Also turn on Location as well.

Step 2: And as you are unable to set the service Geolocation service to automatic, I suggest you to run SFC scan and check.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.

• After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.

Try to set the service to automatic by following the steps provided in the above post by Praveen Venugopal.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 27, 2020
Thema:

Window size and location stability

1. Window size and location stability - Similar Threads - Window size location

2. Windows 11 stability

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 stability: I where wandering if windows 11 is stable enough to run heavy games on already without them crashing, because I'm planning to do a upgrade but I want enough proof that my games won't crash on it...
  3. Windows 11 stability

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 stability: I where wandering if windows 11 is stable enough to run heavy games on already without them crashing, because I'm planning to do a upgrade but I want enough proof that my games won't crash on it...
  4. Windows 11 stability

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Video Stabilization

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Video Stabilization: In the older version of Movie Maker there was a Video Stabilization function . Is the same function available for Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-stabilization/ff15ca62-1ebe-4380-bfd2-5f3ab11cea70
  6. Stability

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stability: What is the most stable version of Windows 10 to run without any problems?! It's overwhelming that the latest version has problems such as slow boot time and suspending processes automatically without the possibility to resume it. I'm running on 20H2....
  7. FPS Stability

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    FPS Stability: Hi! I recently reinstalled my Windows 10 and installed all the drivers I need to play games. My games are running at a high fps and are very stable, but my frames in Fortnite aren't that stable as they used to be after reinstalling the Windows and sometimes graphics would...
  8. windows and application stability

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows and application stability: Why does windows become unstable when you leave applications opened all the time? Is there something that can be done? In my experience, I've learned to close everything daily, resulting in snappy-fast responses the following day. I very much dislike, arriving to a...
  9. Window sizing, positon and stability -Edge & Outlook

in Windows 10 Customization
    Window sizing, positon and stability -Edge & Outlook: When I open Edge & Outlook the first time I get the 2 windows super-imposed over each other. Every time I have to resize and re-position them to be able to have them open at the same time. If the computer is turned off or restarted the resized windows return to the small size...
  10. windows size and location

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows size and location: I'm using Windows 10 Pro. How do I get the windows to remember the size and location I closed them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-size-and-location/24c054f5-5393-45d9-bdda-6abc719c58d9