Windows 10: Window size problem!!

Discus and support Window size problem!! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Do anyone have a clue have to fix this? the text does not fit inside the program window. half of the text is gone. I have allready tried windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by kanneth7, Dec 14, 2016.

1. kanneth7 Win User

Window size problem!!

Do anyone have a clue have to fix this? the text does not fit inside the program window. half of the text is gone.
    I have allready tried windows 10 scaling, screen settings and compability settings. nothing works.*Eek*Mad
    Window size problem!! [​IMG]

Window size problem!! [​IMG]

:)

kanneth7, Dec 14, 2016
  2. Andre Da Costa, Dec 14, 2016
  3. Window size problem

Could you right click the icon (executable) for the application, click Properties

Choose the Shortcut tab

Click in the Run list box

Choose 'Normal window'

Click Apply then OK

Try again.

Andre Da Costa, Dec 14, 2016
  4. CountMike New Member

Window size problem!!

Program itself is not scaling with resolution, if you can't grab a side and widen it or run it full screen, all you can do is to change resolution temporarily.

CountMike, Dec 15, 2016
Thema:

Window size problem!!

1. Window size problem!! - Similar Threads - Window size problem

2. window size

in Windows 10 Customization
    window size: I turned on computer this morning and my window no longer fills the screen. I made no changes to display and there were no updates done as far as I know. How do I get my window to fill the screen again. this is the windows screen and all programs that I open. about 2...
  3. iPhone File Unreadability and Size Problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    iPhone File Unreadability and Size Problem: I moved some .JPG and .MOV files from my iPhone over to my computer, but later on for some reason the whole folder of files not only became unreadable despite their extensions, but each one is now 2.98 GB in size. The whole folder of files is 1.17 TB in size apparently, but...
  4. Windows Update- Disk Size Problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update- Disk Size Problem: So I am running into a new issue I never have seen before. So I am using FOG Project to image the machines in my environment. Yesterday I imaged two Lenovo T460 laptops with a Windows 10 Enterprise 1809 Image. The size of the SSD on both machines are 256gb. So when I image...
  5. 3D Builder Size/Position Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3D Builder Size/Position Problem: I seem to have a problem with 3D Builder where sometimes when I try to move an object to a precise co-ordinate, the app sometimes moves it a tiny little bit to either side of the axis. For example, if I tried to move something to 817x, it would move to 817.0001x, and if I...
  6. problem of compressed disk size symbol

problem of compressed disk size symbol: how to solve problem of a pc i.e desktop folders are appearing with two arrows and also appearing for newly created folders and files. plese provide permant soluton...
  7. re-size problem in Windows 10

re-size problem in Windows 10: When I want to resize a windows in windows 10 and select the resize button (upper right), nothing happens. when I try Alt-S, the Size selection is grayed out. Why? How do I resize windows?...
  8. Folder Size Problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Folder Size Problem: Hi, everyone. I have a quick question. I want the files inside the folder to appear large, but each time I enter the folders the icons are still small. How do I make the entire folders and other icons large by default? Thank you. *Sick 111670
  9. Display size problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Display size problem: Sorry. Not quite sure which section to put the question in. I've been using Windows 10 for about a month, having upgraded from Windows 7, and suddenly the display of all items and windows has gone 'very large'. App windows fill the screen, Firefox window is only 75% or...
  10. Upgrade Size Problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade Size Problem: Hello, I have tried a number of times to upgrade my desktop/laptop from Windows 7 pro to Windows 10 pro 1709, which installs with no problems. However, I notice that the disk space used under Windows 7 including my programs, is about 36gb; increases to over 50gb after I...