Windows 10: Window Sizes

Discus and support Window Sizes in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi Guys and Girls, I am trying to run games in a Window on a Multi-monitor setup. I have been successful with The Sims 2, but the Window is too... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jimmyt1au, Nov 20, 2015.

1. jimmyt1au Win User

Window Sizes

Hi Guys and Girls,
    I am trying to run games in a Window on a Multi-monitor setup.
    I have been successful with The Sims 2, but the Window is too small.
    Is there any way that I can increase the Minimized Window size.
    Hope that you can help?

*Biggrin

:)

jimmyt1au, Nov 20, 2015
  2. jerryyea Win User

Window Sizes

Absolutely terriffic! So simple yet if you don't know it there are problems. Thank you so much. I tried it on several windows and it works perfect.

Jerry

jerryyea, Nov 20, 2015
  3. Window Sizes

Hi Jerry,

By default, Windows 10 opens applications in a "Normal" window size, meaning it won't fill the entire screen. While users can maximize the app window's size manually by clicking the middle icon in the upper right-hand corner, many would rather not have to
    repeat the action every time they start an application. To force Windows 10 to open a application in full-screen mode always, kindly follow the steps below:

• Right-click on any Windows 10 application or the application shortcut and select
      Properties.
    • In the properties window, click the Shortcut tab (as shown in the image below).
    • Locate the Run: section, and then click the down arrow on the right-hand side.
    • In the drop-down menu that appears, choose Maximized.
    • Click Apply, and then OK. The application should now open in a full window.

Window Sizes [​IMG]

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Nov 20, 2015
Thema:

Window Sizes

1. Window Sizes - Similar Threads - Window Sizes

2. Why can't I create custom page sizes in Microsoft Print to PDF in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I create custom page sizes in Microsoft Print to PDF in Windows 11?: I am using Windows 11. I need to add a custom page size for Microsoft Print to PDF but there is no option to create a new size. Under advanced there is only the choice to select a number of default page sizes only....
  3. Why can't I create custom page sizes in Microsoft Print to PDF in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I create custom page sizes in Microsoft Print to PDF in Windows 11?: I am using Windows 11. I need to add a custom page size for Microsoft Print to PDF but there is no option to create a new size. Under advanced there is only the choice to select a number of default page sizes only....
  4. Dialog box sizes in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dialog box sizes in Windows 11: I use Windows 11. Is there a way I can increase the size of the dialog boxes when using Word, Excel etc? They're often quite small and when I am presenting to a group of people in a room it's often too small for them to read what I'm doing. I've researched it and can only...
  5. Dialog box sizes in Windows 11

Dialog box sizes in Windows 11: I use Windows 11. Is there a way I can increase the size of the dialog boxes when using Word, Excel etc? They're often quite small and when I am presenting to a group of people in a room it's often too small for them to read what I'm doing. I've researched it and can only...
  6. Why does Windows keep on increasing size of a Paging file even on a system with 16Gb RAM?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Windows keep on increasing size of a Paging file even on a system with 16Gb RAM?: Hi, I use a laptop with 16Gb RAM running Windows 10 Pro 64bit. I read many articles and posts that with a lot of RAM you don't really need a page file and it can be disabled. There are posts on Microsoft forum itself which say that we must have page file for Windows to...
  7. Why does Windows keep on increasing size of a Paging file even on a system with 16Gb RAM?

Why does Windows keep on increasing size of a Paging file even on a system with 16Gb RAM?: Hi, I use a laptop with 16Gb RAM running Windows 10 Pro 64bit. I read many articles and posts that with a lot of RAM you don't really need a page file and it can be disabled. There are posts on Microsoft forum itself which say that we must have page file for Windows to...
  8. Why does Windows keep on increasing size of a Paging file even on a system with 16Gb RAM?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. windows 11 "system logs", how do I limit size?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 "system logs", how do I limit size?: one of the files size increased 100MB. Is there a microsoft approved method to limit the size of the log files? C:\windows\logs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-system-logs-how-do-i-limit-size/22f92253-9a5e-4afb-9ddb-a6796e03151e
  10. windows 11 "system logs", how do I limit size?

windows 11 "system logs", how do I limit size?: one of the files size increased 100MB. Is there a microsoft approved method to limit the size of the log files? C:\windows\logs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-system-logs-how-do-i-limit-size/22f92253-9a5e-4afb-9ddb-a6796e03151e