Windows 10: Window Sizes

Discus and support Window Sizes in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi Guys and Girls, I am trying to run games in a Window on a Multi-monitor setup. I have been successful with The Sims 2, but the Window is too... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jimmyt1au, Nov 20, 2015.

1. jimmyt1au Win User

Window Sizes

Hi Guys and Girls,
    I am trying to run games in a Window on a Multi-monitor setup.
    I have been successful with The Sims 2, but the Window is too small.
    Is there any way that I can increase the Minimized Window size.
    Hope that you can help?

*Biggrin

:)

jimmyt1au, Nov 20, 2015
  2. jerryyea Win User

Window Sizes

Absolutely terriffic! So simple yet if you don't know it there are problems. Thank you so much. I tried it on several windows and it works perfect.

Jerry

jerryyea, Nov 20, 2015
  3. Window Sizes

Hi Jerry,

By default, Windows 10 opens applications in a "Normal" window size, meaning it won't fill the entire screen. While users can maximize the app window's size manually by clicking the middle icon in the upper right-hand corner, many would rather not have to
    repeat the action every time they start an application. To force Windows 10 to open a application in full-screen mode always, kindly follow the steps below:

• Right-click on any Windows 10 application or the application shortcut and select
      Properties.
    • In the properties window, click the Shortcut tab (as shown in the image below).
    • Locate the Run: section, and then click the down arrow on the right-hand side.
    • In the drop-down menu that appears, choose Maximized.
    • Click Apply, and then OK. The application should now open in a full window.

Window Sizes [​IMG]

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Nov 20, 2015
Thema:

Window Sizes

1. Window Sizes - Similar Threads - Window Sizes

2. Windows Size

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Size: Windows 7 ISO file Size = 3.5 GB Windows 10 ISO file size = 3.6 GB But Windows 8.1 ISO file size = 4.4GB why..?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-size/6ee6ef4f-fe38-4368-a538-8224a1ae51df
  3. Windows changes size of browser window after exiting a fullscreen video

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows changes size of browser window after exiting a fullscreen video: I'm not sure what subject to post this under but every time i exit a fullscreen video or really anything that goes fullscreen in a browser my window will go from filling the whole screen to windowed. Every time it changes to the same size window, even if i'm already in...
  4. Windows 10 [1903] Chinese quick input candidate font size

Windows 10 [1903] Chinese quick input candidate font size: I had used the feature in previous builds forgot what is the build number. I was able to change the candidate font size instead of changing the scaling to make the candidate text larger, but now I could not find the settings. [ATTACH]...
  5. Get Hyper-V or RDT to remember size and location of VM window

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Get Hyper-V or RDT to remember size and location of VM window: Every time i use RDT to connect to a Hyper-V VM, it connects at this size and location: [img] I then resize and re-position the window to this: [img] How do I get RDT or Hyper-v or Win 10 to remember the size and location so I don't have to do this every time I...
  6. Yet Another Request For Word Document Default Window Size

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Yet Another Request For Word Document Default Window Size: Currently have W10 version 2004 Build 19041.388 installed and Word version 2007 Build 13029.20344 as part of our (now named) Microsoft 365 suite. Many posts have described solutions to opening Word documents in a specific window size, but none have remedied this problem for...
  7. Window Size Problem - Windows 10

Window Size Problem - Windows 10: Apparently, I've stumbled upon a problem in windows 10. When I was about to change the sound themes of my computer, I saw this: [ATTACH] In most cases, it is supposed to look like this: [ATTACH] As you can see, the options below the window is nowhere to be found...
  8. Reset window size to default

Reset window size to default: Hi, I have been using an AutoTiling program to organize the windows. It has put the windows of very strange sizes, and I wish I could reset this to default like when you use W10 for the first time. Is there an area where this configuration of window position and size is...
  9. Windows 10 and size

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 and size: Is it possible to install windows 10 on a pc that ONLY has 4 GBs of storage? The answer is obviously no, so let me rephrase the question: Can you make you windows 10 installer so lite by using Win toolkit to make it fit within those 4 GBs? submitted by /u/nagas3000...
  10. How to display not change the current Windows 10 default font and font size ?

How to display not change the current Windows 10 default font and font size ?: Windows 10 home Version 2004 OS Build 19041.388 No issues at all, everything works great. Is there a way for me to "see", what my laptops windows 10 default font name and font size currently is set to ? I have found plenty of advice on the Internet on how to "change"...