Windows 10: Window Sizes

Discus and support Window Sizes in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi Guys and Girls, I am trying to run games in a Window on a Multi-monitor setup. I have been successful with The Sims 2, but the Window is too... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jimmyt1au, Nov 20, 2015.

1. jimmyt1au Win User

Window Sizes

Hi Guys and Girls,
    I am trying to run games in a Window on a Multi-monitor setup.
    I have been successful with The Sims 2, but the Window is too small.
    Is there any way that I can increase the Minimized Window size.
    Hope that you can help?

*Biggrin

:)

jimmyt1au, Nov 20, 2015
  2. jerryyea Win User

Window Sizes

Absolutely terriffic! So simple yet if you don't know it there are problems. Thank you so much. I tried it on several windows and it works perfect.

Jerry

jerryyea, Nov 20, 2015
  3. Window Sizes

Hi Jerry,

By default, Windows 10 opens applications in a "Normal" window size, meaning it won't fill the entire screen. While users can maximize the app window's size manually by clicking the middle icon in the upper right-hand corner, many would rather not have to
    repeat the action every time they start an application. To force Windows 10 to open a application in full-screen mode always, kindly follow the steps below:

• Right-click on any Windows 10 application or the application shortcut and select
      Properties.
    • In the properties window, click the Shortcut tab (as shown in the image below).
    • Locate the Run: section, and then click the down arrow on the right-hand side.
    • In the drop-down menu that appears, choose Maximized.
    • Click Apply, and then OK. The application should now open in a full window.

Window Sizes [​IMG]

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Nov 20, 2015
Thema:

Window Sizes

1. Window Sizes - Similar Threads - Window Sizes

2. Pop up windows size - adjusting size

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pop up windows size - adjusting size: Hallo, how can I set size for a secondary popup window on max. size, it's too small now, as seen from attached screenshot. Regards, Ale[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-windows-size-adjusting-size/bcf88c11-2cf0-4ec3-aad4-40d1a12e50a7
  3. For those of you with a large sample size is windows 10 reliable yet?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    For those of you with a large sample size is windows 10 reliable yet?: A question for those of you with a large sample size, lets say 10 or more units , is windows 10 trustworthy yet? Im aware there are plenty of people who have maybe one or two machines and will answer with "I havent had any issues". But im moreso looking for opinions from...
  4. Turn On or Off Optimize App Window Sizing in Your Phone on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Turn On or Off Optimize App Window Sizing in Your Phone on Windows 10: [img] You can tap into the power of Your Phone app with Link to Windows integration on select Samsung devices to instantly access your Android phone’s mobile apps directly from your Windows 10 PC. With Your Phone apps, you can instantly access the Android apps...
  5. Does anyone know my windows 10 icons and font size look thinner and different than before

Does anyone know my windows 10 icons and font size look thinner and different than before: I need please. I bought a new Alienware laptop to replace my Asus laptop. Both are running Windows 10 home same version. Can anyone explain why my icons look different and thinner (they kinda look like windows 98) on my alienware laptop vs my asus? See these screenshots:...
  6. Change fonts and sizes through out Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change fonts and sizes through out Windows 10.: Change fonts and sizes through out Windows 10. Where does one find the settings for fonts and sizes through the system. Every window, box, Title, in all menus had settings the USER could CHANGE. Can barely see any of the writing even with LARGE ICONS selected in...
  7. The latest windows update size?

The latest windows update size?: How big is the latest windows update? I updated it for 2 days ago and now when i look at my memory for first time after the update i noticed it is down to 23GB left and before the update it was like 103GB i'm pretty sure it was around 100GB, so i think is that maybe a kind of...
  8. Windows 10 size of text,apps and other things

Windows 10 size of text,apps and other things: I used big PC screen until this day like 27'' or so. But today my monitor died and I ordered a new one from ebay. I live in Azerbaijan so it takes some months for ebay to complete it's way to Azerbaijan. So I should use my older monitor which one is only 17'' ! So, I plugged...
  9. System font Verdana causes small local font size from Windows 10

System font Verdana causes small local font size from Windows 10: I found system font of Verdana causes small local font size specially on Korean default fontMalgun Gothic. It didn't happen in Windows 7 before, and there is no big font size change on Chinse font but on Korean. Please let me know if anyone has an answer to slove this....
  10. How do I stop Windows from changing the size and shape of my windows?

How do I stop Windows from changing the size and shape of my windows?: Windows seeme to forget the size and shape of my open windows. They change every time I leave the computer or shut down and then restart. It didn't use to do this. A window remained the size iset....