Windows 10: Window sizing area

Discus and support Window sizing area in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When resizing a window on a 15" 1920x1080 display, it takes a lot of doing because the area allowed for the cursor to change to the double ended arrow... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by rdwray, Feb 1, 2020.

1. rdwray Win User

Window sizing area

When resizing a window on a 15" 1920x1080 display, it takes a lot of doing because the area allowed for the cursor to change to the double ended arrow is so small, is there a way to increase the number of pixels?

:)

rdwray, Feb 1, 2020

2. increase text size

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Follow the steps to change the font size:

• Click on "Windows logo" and select "Settings".
    • Select "System".
    • You can change the font size here.

Follow the steps to go to Control Panel:

• Type "Control Panel" in the search bar.
    • Select "Control Panel" from suggestions.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Feb 1, 2020
  3. Arul_D Win User
    can't adjust font size...

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query on this forum.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Type fonts on the search bar and select it.

• Click on change font size from the left pane.

• Make changes according.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, Feb 1, 2020
  4. Window sizing area

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 1, 2020
Thema:

Window sizing area

1. Window sizing area - Similar Threads - Window sizing area

2. Increase size of clickable area for toolbar on taskbar.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Increase size of clickable area for toolbar on taskbar.: 2 toolbar folders added to taskbar in Win10. Small or large icon size makes no difference. The clickable area to open the folders is a sliver - tough for these shaky old fingers to hit. Apparently, I am the only one with the problem as I have not found any reference to the...
  3. Increase size of clickable area for toolbar on taskbar.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Increase size of clickable area for toolbar on taskbar.: 2 toolbar folders added to taskbar in Win10. Small or large icon size makes no difference. The clickable area to open the folders is a sliver - tough for these shaky old fingers to hit. Apparently, I am the only one with the problem as I have not found any reference to the...
  4. Increase size of clickable area for toolbar on taskbar.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. size of used area in drive D is different from the total size of folders and files in drive D

in Windows 10 Gaming
    size of used area in drive D is different from the total size of folders and files in drive D: size of used area in drive D is different from the total size of folders and files in drive D https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/size-of-used-area-in-drive-d-is-different-from-the/6428c832-58b4-41cb-b3e0-10c1e8228074
  6. A form's acrylic area is incorrectly drawn when Region's size doesn't match Bounds' size

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    A form's acrylic area is incorrectly drawn when Region's size doesn't match Bounds' size: My name is Maxim Lebedev. I'm a software engineer representing the WinForms team at DevExpress. We were reported that our FluentDesingForm component incorrectly draws its acrylic area when the display uses the scale different from 100%. We found that it occurs because the...
  7. Reduce Notification Icons area size(bug).

Reduce Notification Icons area size(bug).: So, I had this bug today with the Notifications Icons area that was "huge" compared with the icon, tried a few thing before get it back to "normal". Don't know if this is a new thing or if you guys already encounter it before. bug version - 100% Scale, 1920x1080. [img]...
  8. Is there a way to increase icon size in notification area?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is there a way to increase icon size in notification area?: Same question for the System Tray? 109917
  9. Decrease font size in Notification area Popup

Decrease font size in Notification area Popup: I am writing a program which activates the Windows Notification Popup. However the font size in the popup is too large for the information that i want to 'pop up'. is there a registry hack to reduce the font size of the notification popup? I know there is hack to change tool...
  10. How to change size of icons in system tray / notification area?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to change size of icons in system tray / notification area?: Hi, I'd like to increase the size of icons in system tray / notification area of Windows 10. Is it possible to do this, maybe changing some registry values? Thank you in advance. 75515