Windows 10: Window sizing, positon and stability -Edge & Outlook

Discus and support Window sizing, positon and stability -Edge & Outlook in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I open Edge & Outlook the first time I get the 2 windows super-imposed over each other. Every time I have to resize and re-position them to be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RobertKlawitter, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Window sizing, positon and stability -Edge & Outlook

When I open Edge & Outlook the first time I get the 2 windows super-imposed over each other. Every time I have to resize and re-position them to be able to have them open at the same time. If the computer is turned off or restarted the resized windows return to the small size and are super-imposed again. Before the last up-date this did not happen

I have asked this question before (7-1) and received an answer but it didn't help.

:)

RobertKlawitter, Jul 8, 2019
  2. qubit Win User

How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, Jul 8, 2019
  3. John Vil Win User
    Can't open Outlook links in Edge

Hi,

In order for us to assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Dose this problem occur on a particular website or all the links you try to open from Outlook?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done?

In the meantime, we suggest that you reset Microsoft Edge. Kindly refer to the steps below:

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on More options […].
    • Click on Settings.
    • Click on ‘Choose what to clear’.
    • Select all of them and click on Clear all.

We look forward for your reply.

John Vil, Jul 8, 2019
  4. jimbo45 Win User

Window sizing, positon and stability -Edge & Outlook

Adjusting font size in Outlook folder list (2016/2019)

Hi folks
    Is there a way to get this screen in Outlook 2016/2019.

Here in Outlook 2010 you can easily adjust the font size and type in the folder list (navigation pane) and other things which makes it much more readable on a large monitor - sometimes default fonts are too tiny - especially when viewed on large screens !!

Window sizing, positon and stability -Edge & Outlook [​IMG]

I can't seem to get to similar screens in Outlook 2016/2019.
    In Some places you can't set size either - you just get choice of small, large, larger !!!!!!! definitely a retrograde step IMO.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Jul 8, 2019
Thema:

Window sizing, positon and stability -Edge & Outlook

1. Window sizing, positon and stability -Edge & Outlook - Similar Threads - Window sizing positon

2. Edge and Outlook not launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edge and Outlook not launching: I don't know what happened but the Microsoft Edge does not launch from the task bar the same for Outlook. I have used the repair utility but still not change. I believe there was a update # 105. It all worked fine before.There are a number of different fixes on YouTube but i...
  3. Edge and Outlook not launching

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Edge and Outlook not launching: I don't know what happened but the Microsoft Edge does not launch from the task bar the same for Outlook. I have used the repair utility but still not change. I believe there was a update # 105. It all worked fine before.There are a number of different fixes on YouTube but i...
  4. Windows 11 stability

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 stability: I where wandering if windows 11 is stable enough to run heavy games on already without them crashing, because I'm planning to do a upgrade but I want enough proof that my games won't crash on it...
  5. Windows 11 stability

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 stability: I where wandering if windows 11 is stable enough to run heavy games on already without them crashing, because I'm planning to do a upgrade but I want enough proof that my games won't crash on it...
  6. Stability

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stability: What is the most stable version of Windows 10 to run without any problems?! It's overwhelming that the latest version has problems such as slow boot time and suspending processes automatically without the possibility to resume it. I'm running on 20H2....
  7. windows and application stability

windows and application stability: Why does windows become unstable when you leave applications opened all the time? Is there something that can be done? In my experience, I've learned to close everything daily, resulting in snappy-fast responses the following day. I very much dislike, arriving to a...
  8. Window size and location stability

Window size and location stability: has there been a solution to the problem of the program windows changing size and location? I asked this question 10-2019 and have not seen a workable solution...
  9. Font/screen size in Outlook

in Windows 10 Customization
    Font/screen size in Outlook: Hi, our cat has been strolling over the keyboard and the font/screen is now enormous in Outlook (only) - how do I correct this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fontscreen-size-in-outlook/24b4e62f-95d0-4e44-8fa0-b0023cff7bc1
  10. Outlook suddenly displaying at wrong size in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook suddenly displaying at wrong size in Edge: Not sure if this is a MS issue. Default zoom setting for Edge is 125% but Outlook email is suddenly really tiny in size despite Edge showing 125%. The right hand 30% of the screen is now just empty white space. If I change it to 100% and back to 125% then it corrects until I...