Windows 10: Window sizing, positon and stability -Edge & Outlook

Discus and support Window sizing, positon and stability -Edge & Outlook in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I open Edge & Outlook the first time I get the 2 windows super-imposed over each other. Every time I have to resize and re-position them to be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RobertKlawitter, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Window sizing, positon and stability -Edge & Outlook

When I open Edge & Outlook the first time I get the 2 windows super-imposed over each other. Every time I have to resize and re-position them to be able to have them open at the same time. If the computer is turned off or restarted the resized windows return to the small size and are super-imposed again. Before the last up-date this did not happen

I have asked this question before (7-1) and received an answer but it didn't help.

:)

RobertKlawitter, Jul 8, 2019
  2. qubit Win User

How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, Jul 8, 2019
  3. John Vil Win User
    Can't open Outlook links in Edge

Hi,

In order for us to assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Dose this problem occur on a particular website or all the links you try to open from Outlook?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done?

In the meantime, we suggest that you reset Microsoft Edge. Kindly refer to the steps below:

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on More options […].
    • Click on Settings.
    • Click on ‘Choose what to clear’.
    • Select all of them and click on Clear all.

We look forward for your reply.

John Vil, Jul 8, 2019
  4. jimbo45 Win User

Window sizing, positon and stability -Edge & Outlook

Adjusting font size in Outlook folder list (2016/2019)

Hi folks
    Is there a way to get this screen in Outlook 2016/2019.

Here in Outlook 2010 you can easily adjust the font size and type in the folder list (navigation pane) and other things which makes it much more readable on a large monitor - sometimes default fonts are too tiny - especially when viewed on large screens !!

Window sizing, positon and stability -Edge & Outlook [​IMG]

I can't seem to get to similar screens in Outlook 2016/2019.
    In Some places you can't set size either - you just get choice of small, large, larger !!!!!!! definitely a retrograde step IMO.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Jul 8, 2019
Thema:

Window sizing, positon and stability -Edge & Outlook

1. Window sizing, positon and stability -Edge & Outlook - Similar Threads - Window sizing positon

2. Folder Size Outlook 2019

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folder Size Outlook 2019: Can anyone please advise how I can increase the font size of folders in the navigation pane in Outlook 2019. I know how to change the messages font sizes but can't find anything about increasing the size in the navigation pane...
  3. Win10 stability

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Win10 stability: I recently asked a question here about recovering a Win10 computer which was resolved but required the reset of the OS. The computer was recovered but since then I have been unable to install AVG or any other virus protection software. In addition the computer has begun to...
  4. Stabilize the network connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Stabilize the network connection: I have a network to connect my computers but sometimes this connection is successful, sometimes not. But I can always ping this computer. Updating Ethernet card drivers didn’t help...
  5. font size in Outlook 365

in Windows 10 Customization
    font size in Outlook 365: font size randomly shrinks in Outlook 365 mail. Will sometimes go back to normal with a restart but not always. Please help - I can't read my mail it is so small!...
  6. fix stability Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    fix stability Windows 10: Please help with fixing stability issues. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/fix-stability-windows-10/fea54fe1-dd00-4c60-9dd7-aba0e67597a9
  7. Make Outlook 2016 Remember Window Size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Make Outlook 2016 Remember Window Size: I prefer not to have Outlook take up my whole screen. For some reason, since reinstalling Windows and Office 365, I cannot get Outlook to remember the window size no matter what I do. Things I've tried: control + clicking red X, right clicking on the title bar and choosing...
  8. Increase font size in Edge?

in Browsers and Email
    Increase font size in Edge?: Does anyone know of a way to enlarge the fonts on the tabs and favorites bar items? The old eyes are not what they were, and I'd like to bump up the size if it's possible. A registry entry? Anything? TIA 53632
  9. Outlook suddenly displaying at wrong size in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook suddenly displaying at wrong size in Edge: Not sure if this is a MS issue. Default zoom setting for Edge is 125% but Outlook email is suddenly really tiny in size despite Edge showing 125%. The right hand 30% of the screen is now just empty white space. If I change it to 100% and back to 125% then it corrects until I...
  10. Make Outlook 2016 Remember Window Size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Make Outlook 2016 Remember Window Size: I prefer not to have Outlook take up my whole screen. For some reason, since reinstalling Windows and Office 365, I cannot get Outlook to remember the window size no matter what I do. Things I've tried: control + clicking red X, right clicking on the title bar and choosing...