Windows 10: Window Snip

Discus and support Window Snip in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I had to take screenshot for class, so i pressed my print screen button then selected window snip. I thought it would automatically save the photo to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Major TomSpaceship, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Window Snip

I had to take screenshot for class, so i pressed my print screen button then selected window snip. I thought it would automatically save the photo to my screenshots. Ive taken another screenshot since then and thats what pops up when i copy and paste to get the window snip. Is my first snip gone? i cant take another one.

:)

Major TomSpaceship, Sep 15, 2020

2. Windows 10 Snipping Tool on Windows 7

All it is is one extra step beyond what is native to windows 10. Yes, technically it would be easier to have the functionality of print built in to the Windows 7 version, but you just have to save it ,and right click on it ,and print.

As far as getting the windows 10 version into windows7. I know there was a way to get the old winpaint, so maybe there's a way to get the snipping tool into 10, I don't know.

im curious if i could compress, and upload the application to this post? 7zip doesnt seem to be allowed

jboydgolfer, Sep 15, 2020
  3. snipping tool

Your post is unclear. Please post a step-by-step description of what you are doing, e.g. like so:

• Open the snipping tool
    • Click "New"
    • etc.

Frederik Long, Sep 15, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Window Snip

Ahhzz, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

Window Snip

1. Window Snip - Similar Threads - Window Snip

2. Why no ruler in Snip & sketch for Windows now?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why no ruler in Snip & sketch for Windows now?: Why no ruler in Snip & sketch for Windows now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-no-ruler-in-snip-sketch-for-windows-now/1a132087-05c4-4bf6-bd29-536ff7327d4b
  3. Why no ruler in Snip & sketch for Windows now?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why no ruler in Snip & sketch for Windows now?: Why no ruler in Snip & sketch for Windows now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-no-ruler-in-snip-sketch-for-windows-now/1a132087-05c4-4bf6-bd29-536ff7327d4b
  4. Win+Shift+S Shortcut and Snipping Tool Not Working After Windows Update

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Win+Shift+S Shortcut and Snipping Tool Not Working After Windows Update: Hi everyone, I'm facing a challenging issue where my Win+Shift+S screenshot shortcut and the Snipping Tool/Snip & Sketch have completely stopped working following a recent Windows update. Despite extensive troubleshooting, the problem persists, and I'm hoping someone here...
  5. Win+Shift+S Shortcut and Snipping Tool Not Working After Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win+Shift+S Shortcut and Snipping Tool Not Working After Windows Update: Hi everyone, I'm facing a challenging issue where my Win+Shift+S screenshot shortcut and the Snipping Tool/Snip & Sketch have completely stopped working following a recent Windows update. Despite extensive troubleshooting, the problem persists, and I'm hoping someone here...
  6. Win+Shift+S Shortcut and Snipping Tool Not Working After Windows Update

7. Windows 11 snipping tool windows shrinking automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 snipping tool windows shrinking automatically: Whenever I take a screenshot with windows button + shift + s the screenshot works as normal, however when I open the snipping tool window to view my screenshot it automatically starts shrinking from the bottom right corner and I don't mean minimizing to the taskbar, the...
  8. Windows 11 snipping tool windows shrinking automatically

Windows 11 snipping tool windows shrinking automatically: Whenever I take a screenshot with windows button + shift + s the screenshot works as normal, however when I open the snipping tool window to view my screenshot it automatically starts shrinking from the bottom right corner and I don't mean minimizing to the taskbar, the...
  9. Snipping Tool for Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping Tool for Windows 11.: Does anyone know if and when Windows 11 will allow the snipping tool to save and upload images? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snipping-tool-for-windows-11/dd1b2977-f31d-4250-8558-af2240b046da
  10. Snipping Tool for Windows 11.

Snipping Tool for Windows 11.: Does anyone know if and when Windows 11 will allow the snipping tool to save and upload images? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snipping-tool-for-windows-11/dd1b2977-f31d-4250-8558-af2240b046da