Windows 10: Window Snip

Discus and support Window Snip in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I had to take screenshot for class, so i pressed my print screen button then selected window snip. I thought it would automatically save the photo to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Major TomSpaceship, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Window Snip

I had to take screenshot for class, so i pressed my print screen button then selected window snip. I thought it would automatically save the photo to my screenshots. Ive taken another screenshot since then and thats what pops up when i copy and paste to get the window snip. Is my first snip gone? i cant take another one.

:)

Major TomSpaceship, Sep 15, 2020

2. Windows 10 Snipping Tool on Windows 7

All it is is one extra step beyond what is native to windows 10. Yes, technically it would be easier to have the functionality of print built in to the Windows 7 version, but you just have to save it ,and right click on it ,and print.

As far as getting the windows 10 version into windows7. I know there was a way to get the old winpaint, so maybe there's a way to get the snipping tool into 10, I don't know.

im curious if i could compress, and upload the application to this post? 7zip doesnt seem to be allowed

jboydgolfer, Sep 15, 2020
  3. snipping tool

Your post is unclear. Please post a step-by-step description of what you are doing, e.g. like so:

• Open the snipping tool
    • Click "New"
    • etc.

Frederik Long, Sep 15, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Window Snip

Ahhzz, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

Window Snip

1. Window Snip - Similar Threads - Window Snip

2. Windows Snip & Sketch not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Snip & Sketch not working: Hi all, A few days ago the Snip & Sketch functionality stopped working for some reason, clicking the icon in quick actions, next where it shows time and date in the taskbar does nothing. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app but it hasn't worked, even in the Snip...
  3. How to fix Snip & Sketch not working after Windows 2004 Feature Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to fix Snip & Sketch not working after Windows 2004 Feature Update: Hi all, * We recently made Windows Feature Update 2004 available to our users we are a small NGO * Since then we have had a few users report Snip & Sketch no longer works * I have tried this on my own PC on site here. I get the same issue * Namely all that happens is a...
  4. Windows 10 screenshot tool snip&sketch not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 screenshot tool snip&sketch not working: win+shift+s/print screen screenshot tool captures a blank png image. I tried reinstalling and clearing its data but nothing worked. I hope someone have a solution....
  5. Unable to use Snip and SketchSnipping tool in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to use Snip and SketchSnipping tool in windows 10: If I open the tool and click a new snip, it is not taking a new screenshot. The items in the snipping tool are dim. And also if I press win+Shift+S the screensnipping thing is opening but it is not taking a screenshot and when I drag my mouse over the screen and release it,...
  6. Snip & Sketch - cannot paste image into Libreoffice after Windows update

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Snip & Sketch - cannot paste image into Libreoffice after Windows update: I recently bought a new laptop. On the first day of use, I was able to paste an image from Snip & Sketch into Libreoffice no problems. The only strange behaviour was that Snip & Sketch opened a new window every time I clicked new snip Then there was a small Windows...
  7. Snip & Sketch Keeps Popping Up In Windows 10.

Snip & Sketch Keeps Popping Up In Windows 10.: Snip & Sketch recently starts to popped randomly to take a screenshot of my current screen even without an input, and its really annoying me and windows is currently not that usable for me in this situtation. I am using an Asus Vivobook R542U laptop and recently using the...
  8. Windows 10 Update 2004 breaks Snipping Tool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Update 2004 breaks Snipping Tool: Right after Microsoft Update completed installation and machine rebooted. Tried to use the regular Snipping Tool. The screen blanks out then reappears with the tool open. Click on "NEW" and the screen blanks to black then returns with a solid gray screen as an overlay. You...
  9. Trying to get a snip of the 'parallelogram' but snipping tool on Windows 10 isn't providing...

Trying to get a snip of the 'parallelogram' but snipping tool on Windows 10 isn't providing...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/legend_km [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/id248u/trying_to_get_a_snip_of_the_parallelogram_but/
  10. How do I disable Snipping Tool / Snip and Sketch and Windows Shift S and install a better...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I disable Snipping Tool / Snip and Sketch and Windows Shift S and install a better...: Snip and Sketch / Snipping Tool is fundamentally broken. The fact that it doesn't save a snapshot automatically and that there is no way to configure this basic behaviour means the app is completely useless. I need to install a 3rd party app to do this, something like...