Windows 10: Window Start

Discus and support Window Start in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My desktop will not Windows 10 comparable, and like so many others, the thought of loosing support for my Windows 7 machine scared me a bit. I took... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jacsdad, Mar 21, 2019.

1. jacsdad Win User

Window Start

My desktop will not Windows 10 comparable, and like so many others, the thought of loosing support for my Windows 7 machine scared me a bit. I took the plunge and bought a new Dell with Windows 10 preinstalled. So far, everything seems to be working better then I expected (too many war stories floating around). The only complaint I have so far is th Start Menu. Without a doubt, the Windows 7 Start Menu (IMO), was superior.

Is there any way to tailor the Window 10 Start menu to be more like Windows 7? I found a tool Classic Shell ( http://classicshell.net ) but hoping Microsoft has a supported resolution.

:)

jacsdad, Mar 21, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 21, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 21, 2019
  4. hellrazor Win User

Window Start

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Mar 21, 2019
Thema:

Window Start

1. Window Start - Similar Threads - Window Start

2. C: and D: drives switched letters causing windows to not be able to start. Can I fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C: and D: drives switched letters causing windows to not be able to start. Can I fix it?: Hello!I've not been able to start windows 10 on my computer for about a week now since start-up repair can't diagnose the problem and is unable to give me any information whatsoever. When I was trying out common fixes I noticed the local disk and data drives had switched...
  3. C: and D: drives switched letters causing windows to not be able to start. Can I fix it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    C: and D: drives switched letters causing windows to not be able to start. Can I fix it?: Hello!I've not been able to start windows 10 on my computer for about a week now since start-up repair can't diagnose the problem and is unable to give me any information whatsoever. When I was trying out common fixes I noticed the local disk and data drives had switched...
  4. C: and D: drives switched letters causing windows to not be able to start. Can I fix it?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I got critical error in my windows pc; " Your start menu isn't working. We'll try to fix it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got critical error in my windows pc; " Your start menu isn't working. We'll try to fix it...: I got critical error in my windows pc; " Your start menu isn't working. We'll try to fix it the next time you sign in". It kept telling me whenever I kept signing in. How can I fix it?...
  6. I got critical error in my windows pc; " Your start menu isn't working. We'll try to fix it...

I got critical error in my windows pc; " Your start menu isn't working. We'll try to fix it...: I got critical error in my windows pc; " Your start menu isn't working. We'll try to fix it the next time you sign in". It kept telling me whenever I kept signing in. How can I fix it?...
  7. I got critical error in my windows pc; " Your start menu isn't working. We'll try to fix it...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Windows 11 start up repair gives no error code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 start up repair gives no error code: So last week i had gotten a brand new Acer Predator Helios Neo 16”. I had just started downloading and playing some of my games when my buddy asked to play sea of thieves. So going to run the game i had gotten an error code because i hadn't yet updated my drivers, no big deal...
  9. Windows 11 start up repair gives no error code

Windows 11 start up repair gives no error code: So last week i had gotten a brand new Acer Predator Helios Neo 16”. I had just started downloading and playing some of my games when my buddy asked to play sea of thieves. So going to run the game i had gotten an error code because i hadn't yet updated my drivers, no big deal...
  10. My computer takes more longer to start up. It is slower than before I reinstall windows.

My computer takes more longer to start up. It is slower than before I reinstall windows.: My computer start up is slow than before I reinstall windows 11 , before it took 10 seconds , now it takes 20 seconds. when I restart and when it is starting again the sound We here when windows start Windows start up sound has a delay. It plays after loads the lock screen. I...