Windows 10: Window startup error

Discus and support Window startup error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When I installed window 11 skinpack and Lion skin pack ,My computer is cannot startup with black skin. I cannot crt +alt + delete .please help me.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MyoMin Aung 79, Sep 15, 2018.

1. Window startup error

When I installed window 11 skinpack and Lion skin pack ,My computer is cannot startup with black skin. I cannot crt +alt + delete .please help me.

:)

MyoMin Aung 79, Sep 15, 2018
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Sep 15, 2018
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Startup Error

Hi Abishek,

Thank you for writing your concern in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you in troubleshooting the issue. With the information that you’ve provided, it looks like there could be some third part conflict or corrupt Windows files which is causing the error.

I suggest you to perform the following method and check if that helps:

Method 1:

Perform Startup Repair. Follow the steps:

• Press and hold Shift key and click on
      Restart
      from login screen.

• Click on Troubleshoot.

• Select Advanced Options.

• Select Startup Repair and follow the on screen instructions.
    Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Arul_D, Sep 15, 2018
  4. Kreij Win User

Window startup error

Adding programs to startup with Windows 7?

You could add entries to the registry to launch the apps on startup, but it's easier to just add them to the startup foler as Newt suggested.

Kreij, Sep 15, 2018
Thema:

Window startup error

1. Window startup error - Similar Threads - Window startup error

2. windows startup error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows startup error: hello mates ,I need help with something pleaselast week I bought windows 11 for my new pc but from yesterday I am getting this run.vbs windows script host error and my windows defender virus and threat protection is also non-functional.I have tried all sfc and dism commands...
  3. windows startup error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows startup error: hello mates ,I need help with something pleaselast week I bought windows 11 for my new pc but from yesterday I am getting this run.vbs windows script host error and my windows defender virus and threat protection is also non-functional.I have tried all sfc and dism commands...
  4. Errors at startup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Errors at startup: So I got a new laptop recently and copied some stuff from my old laptop to my new one using a USB. One of the folders had another folder in it that couldn't be deleted no matter how much I tried. I ended up asking a friend of mine to help me because he's usually really good...
  5. Startup error

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Startup error: Pressing any key after this results in a black screen with the mouse. I have tried pressing start, removing battery and cltr alt delete returns to black screen. Waiting in black screen eventually goes back to this screen...
  6. Windows startup error's

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows startup error's: I have an Acer Aspire 715-41G , Windows 10 home64 bit laptop bought last month When i bought the laptop my normal boot up time was around 10 sec SSD . But after the windows update im having 2 problems : 1. Sometimes i get a blue screen stopcode error: DFC_WATCHDOG_ERROR...
  7. Windows startup error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows startup error: I have just reset windows 10 to remove viruses from my computer. It was successfully reset and after first startup I installed avast free antivirus and schedule boot time scan mode. After that window is not starting message like "diagnosing windows" appear .and after "your...
  8. windows error on startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows error on startup: [ATTACH] what causes this and how do I fix it? submitted by /u/PumpKPie [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hllz0a/windows_error_on_startup/
  9. Windows startup error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows startup error: [ATTACH] This problem pops up every time I start my computer, I have tried everything to solve it but nothing worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-startup-error/3e80b376-e3b9-4840-879b-e8eb8c8af14b
  10. Windows Startup errors

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Startup errors: Dear Microsoft community, since i have updated my windows 10 to the latest version im getting the following errors: There was a problem starting startupchecklibrary.dll There was a problem starting winscomrssrv.dll This happens only when the windows is starting. Usually...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. winscomrssv.dll

2. oldconvergedlogin_pcore.js