Windows 10: window states "driver not available"

Discus and support window states "driver not available" in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have been operating an HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 over a wireless for couple of years. Recently had a Windows update and now the printer seems to be not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Randy B_645, Oct 10, 2019.

1. window states "driver not available"

I have been operating an HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 over a wireless for couple of years. Recently had a Windows update and now the printer seems to be not working. Window settings shows "driver not available". I've downloaded and ran the install drivers program.

Yet, the HPSmart software can print reports successfully on the printer.

Can anyone offer suggestions??

Thanks

:)

Randy B_645, Oct 10, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Driver Power State Failure--Windows 10

Hi Henry,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft community.

The DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE bug indicates that the driver is in an inconsistent or invalid power state.

I suggest you to install the available updates through Windows Update. To check for updates, please follow these steps.

• Press Windows key and type Check for updates.
    • Click on Check for updates and install the available updates.

I also suggest you to update all the drivers on your Windows 10 computer.

Please refer this article by one of the Community Moderator, Andre Da Costa on “How
    to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10
    ”.

For more information, refer: Bug Check 0x9F: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

Let us know if the issue occurs again. We'll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Oct 10, 2019
  4. Kem Mon Win User

window states "driver not available"

Driver Power State Error

Hi Michelle,

Based on the details provided, the error "Driver power state failure" is due to incompatible driver. Were you able
    to access your PC? If you do, we recommend that your display adapter and check if there are any changes. To update your display adapter, follow these steps:

• Right-click
      on the
      Start menu
      and choose
      Device Manager.

• Expand
      Display adapters,
      right-click
      on your
      graphic driver, and choose
      Properties.

• Under
      Driver tab, click on
      Update Driver.

• After updating,
      restart
      your PC and monitor for any changes.

If the issue persists, kindly
    update the driver manually
    by downloading the latest driver update available in your manufacturer's website and install it.

For more information and other possible troubleshooting for the
    Blue Screen Error: Driver power state failure, kindly refer to this
    link.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

window states "driver not available"

1. window states "driver not available" - Similar Threads - window states driver

2. Driver state failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver state failure: Hi,I am encountering an error 0x800f020b. Upon checking the driver error, it was an HP printer driver unable to install. The thing is, I don't have any HP printer installed now. Is it possible to force stop it to install? Thanks!...
  3. Driver state failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver state failure: Hi,I am encountering an error 0x800f020b. Upon checking the driver error, it was an HP printer driver unable to install. The thing is, I don't have any HP printer installed now. Is it possible to force stop it to install? Thanks!...
  4. Driver state failure

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Sleep states not available on system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sleep states not available on system: Hi,My laptop does not enter sleep, instead it enters hibernate. I ran powercfg /a, and got the following:The following sleep states are available on this system: Standby S0 Low Power Idle Network Connected HibernateThe following sleep states are not available on this system:...
  6. Sleep states not available on system

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sleep states not available on system: Hi,My laptop does not enter sleep, instead it enters hibernate. I ran powercfg /a, and got the following:The following sleep states are available on this system: Standby S0 Low Power Idle Network Connected HibernateThe following sleep states are not available on this system:...
  7. Drivers not available

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Drivers not available: I was previously running windows 7 64 bit on my laptop and now upgraded to windows 10 64 bit but the drivers for windows 10 are not available on my manufacturer's website so what can I do....
  8. power state driver failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    power state driver failure: Hello, my BSOD only appears while gaming online. I don't really have any other information than the BSOD does state that it is a power state driver failure. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks 40574
  9. Driver State Power Failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Driver State Power Failure: After I received this message, Windows restarted the computer and I haven't had problems since. Not sure what information would be relevant but would appreciate any help. 69827
  10. Sleep States Available on your Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Sleep States Available on your Windows 10 PC: How to: Sleep States Available on your Windows 10 PC How to See Sleep States Available on your Windows 10 PC To the user, the system appears to be either on or off. There are no other detectable states. However, the system supports multiple power states that correspond...