Windows 10: window store error

Discus and support window store error in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a window store error code0x80131500 I cant get pass this error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by carseclass, Mar 24, 2020.

1. window store error

I have a window store error code0x80131500 I cant get pass this error

:)

carseclass, Mar 24, 2020

2. Error Code On Store

Hi Nixodus,

To download a game without this error, we suggest that you try resetting the Windows store with the following steps:

• Press Windows Key + R.
    • Type, WSReset.exe, then hit enter.

Update us on the result.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Mar 24, 2020
  3. David Haz Win User
    Windows Store error 0x8000FFFF

Hello,

We suggest that you reset the Windows Store and see if it resolves the issue. To reset Windows Store, follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key + R to open the Run window.
    • Type the following command:
      • wsreset.exe

• Wait for it to finish, then restart your PC.

If you need further assistance, feel free to ask us.

Regards.

David Haz, Mar 24, 2020
  4. window store error

windows store error

Hi Joseph,

To assist you better, I would like to ask some questions:

• Do you get any error message?
    • From when are you facing this issue?
    • Did you make any changes prior to this issue?

I suggest you to run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on View all on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

window store error

1. window store error - Similar Threads - window store error

2. Windows Store Error

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store Error: I was planning on downloading something and I got this instead: sSvH94Y6X0iZK89V.107.1 Is there anyway to fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-store-error/7e899596-66c1-49af-9292-2b1a990f1940
  3. Windows store error

Windows store error: So today i was going to download something in the Windows store but then this message came by [ATTACH] Please help Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-store-error/16d70077-c6ca-46cd-b68e-728955c9868b
  4. error with windows store

error with windows store: windows store is not opening and when trying to reinstall the following error occurs- Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073CF6, Package could not be registered. error 0xDEF00106: Cannot register the...
  5. Windows store errors

Windows store errors: When I try to download or update an app on the store it fails and shows an error 0x80246007. Don't know what's causing this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-store-errors/c127e1a5-ecae-4965-adf4-a987c5fee2d1
  6. Windows Store error

Windows Store error: Hi! We have encountered a problem in our company regarding Windows Store. We have some users that need to download apps from the Store, example Sway. To do so the user need to add a work account. When choosing to log in with a work account we get an error saying "We...
  7. windows store error

windows store error: error code is 0x80072EE7 windows store shows that server is stubled https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-store-error/c4768a39-a967-4341-9d9c-3a0266360343"
  8. Windows Store Errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Store Errors: The apps already installed run fine but I can't update/download anything. Something Unexpected Happened Code: 0x800706D9 Code: 0x80070005 I think is might have something to do with it. Not sure how to fix this either. [img] Figured it out.... Storage...
  9. Windows Store ERROR

Windows Store ERROR: I download a small game Hill Climb Racing Game almost installed and ready to play when i play press button a screen apear for second or less then second and disappear What should i do? is there STORE problem or what else? 67008
  10. Windows Store Error

Windows Store Error: Have used Windows Store to install apps in past week but tonight getting FAIL with error code 0x8002000a Can't find anything useful on Search Engines; just wondered if there is some sort of magic reset for this aspect of Windows or whether anyone has a cure. Thanks 38111