Windows 10: Window store games and how do I change the version of them?

Discus and support Window store games and how do I change the version of them? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So in HOI4hearts of iron 4 there are mods that require different versions of hoi4, I was wondering how do you change the version of the game exactly?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by nick343, Mar 28, 2021.

1. nick343 Win User

Window store games and how do I change the version of them?

So in HOI4hearts of iron 4 there are mods that require different versions of hoi4, I was wondering how do you change the version of the game exactly?

:)

nick343, Mar 28, 2021
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Mar 28, 2021
  3. Games?

Hi Trinity,

If a game is not available on Windows 10, this could be due to one of the following reasons:

• Game is not compatible on Windows 10.
    • There's a new version of the game.
    • The game is not available in your region.
    • The game was removed from the marketplace.
    To see if the game is compatible with your device, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this

link
    on how to find out if a game will work on Windows 10.

You may try searching for the newer version of the game through the Windows Store or the Microsoft Store website. For your reference regarding the list of games that you may download, check out this

link

If the game is not available on your current region, we suggest that you access this

link
    and follow the steps on how to change your region for Windows Store.

See
    Why can't I find or install an app from the Windows Store?
    for more information.

If the game was removed from Windows 10 and Xbox Marketplace, you may submit a request to add this game using the

Windows 10 Feedback Hub
    . Currently, our developers are collating suggestions for the improvement of your Windows 10 gaming experience.

If you have other questions, don't hesitate to get back to us. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional assistance.

Catherine Cus., Mar 28, 2021
  4. Window store games and how do I change the version of them?

Windows Store Games

Hi,

A corrupted profile data associated with the game and availability of updates for the game are two of the primary factors that we have to take into consideration when troubleshooting performance and stability issues with games on Windows 10. Here are the
    troubleshooting solutions that you may perform to resolve this concern:

Solution 1: Run troubleshooter

The Windows apps troubleshooter can help resolve issues with apps and games downloaded from the Windows Store. In addition, we also suggest running the Program Compatibility Troubleshooter to help diagnose and resolve compatibility issues encountered when
    running games on Windows 10. Refer to the following links for the steps:

Solution 2: Check for game update

If you've downloaded the games from the Windows Store, you may manually search if there are updates available for the games. As for the steps, see

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Solution 3: Reset the game from the Settings menu

Resetting the game from the Settings menu can help restore corrupted game installation files.

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps & features.
    • Find the game and click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    • Restart your device so that the changes can take effect. Launch the game and check if you'll encounter the same issue.​​
    Let us know it goes after performing these troubleshooting solutions.

Catherine Cus., Mar 28, 2021
Thema:

Window store games and how do I change the version of them?

1. Window store games and how do I change the version of them? - Similar Threads - Window store games

2. Why are there some cursors that I can't change, and how do I change them?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why are there some cursors that I can't change, and how do I change them?: I was bored of Windows default cursors, and I made my own. But in the cursor settings things like the reverse cursor that shows when you are on the left side of Word, the Copy cursor, and the Zoom In/Zoom Out Cursors cannot be chaged. And it becomes annoying to have my custom...
  3. Why are there some cursors that I can't change, and how do I change them?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are there some cursors that I can't change, and how do I change them?: I was bored of Windows default cursors, and I made my own. But in the cursor settings things like the reverse cursor that shows when you are on the left side of Word, the Copy cursor, and the Zoom In/Zoom Out Cursors cannot be chaged. And it becomes annoying to have my custom...
  4. Why are there some cursors that I can't change, and how do I change them?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft store games adds - how to eliminate them?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store games adds - how to eliminate them?: How to get rid of the adds? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-games-adds-how-to-eliminate-them/83414f7c-7301-4094-b5f9-a1af555c8456
  6. all my icons changed to this how do i change them back?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    all my icons changed to this how do i change them back?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Adamski424 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h9ezpq/all_my_icons_changed_to_this_how_do_i_change_them/
  7. How do I change the language in Microsoft Store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I change the language in Microsoft Store?: Windows is set to use English, but Microsoft Store appears in French. I could cope with German, but English would be preferable. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-language-in-microsoft-store/36b85059-b58f-4a21-8ecf-2a6e668ca344"
  8. How to change a Window Store game's language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change a Window Store game's language: There are some games featured in the Windows Store, such as Wolfenstein II The New Colossus which doesn't give the player the ability to change the language of the game. I've tried to change the OS language, change the region, to no avail. I've contacted the Windows support...
  9. How to change Windows Store games language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change Windows Store games language: There are some games featured in the Windows Store, such as Wolfenstein II The New Colossus which doesn't give the player the ability to change the language of the game. I've tried to change OS language, change the region, to no avail. Ive contacted the Windows support via...
  10. How do I change the Microsoft Store Icon?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change the Microsoft Store Icon?: Is there a way to change it back to how it looked before the update? If it didn't have the colored squares, I wouldn't care, but as it is now, I don't like it. 96638