Windows 10: Window Store Missing

Discus and support Window Store Missing in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Recently rested windows fully and it started blue screening restarted it again and now Microsoft store is now missing and a bunch of the other apps... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ryan.nyn, May 18, 2020.

1. ryan.nyn Win User

Window Store Missing

Recently rested windows fully and it started blue screening restarted it again and now Microsoft store is now missing and a bunch of the other apps like photos. Tried doing wsreset and no luck it said that you'll need a new app to open the ms windows store. Tried going to into files and deleting the cache folder but the while Microsoft window folder is missing. Also tried doing power shell and i just got a bunch of errors if anyone can help me with this.

:)

ryan.nyn, May 18, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 18, 2020
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, May 18, 2020
  4. Yaqub K Win User

Window Store Missing

Missing of Store & Camera

Hi,

Please follow the methods mentioned below:

Method 1:

I suggest that you reset the Windows Store cache as per the below mentioned steps and check:

• Press Windows key
      and R key together to open the Run Window.

• Type wsreset.exe
      and press Enter key for the command to execute.
    Method 2:

• You may try to run the in-built Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X..

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you require further assistance.

Yaqub K, May 18, 2020
Thema:

Window Store Missing

1. Window Store Missing - Similar Threads - Window Store Missing

2. Windows Store is missing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store is missing: I have run microsoft store troubleshooterI have reset the microsoft store cache - "you'll need a new app to open ms-window-store"I have tried to reinstall/re-register microsoft store - " Cannot find path'C:\AppxManifest.xml' because it does not existand I have reset my...
  3. Windows Store Missing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Store Missing: Hi, so recently I installed forza horizon 4 demo from the windows store on my low end pc which does not meet the minimum reqirements. I was warned when I opened the game that I would have problems but I continued and it started. Then I had some problems like getting stuck on...
  4. Missing Windows Store

Missing Windows Store: I don't have a windows store on my computer after a fresh install of Windows 10. If I want to open the calculator with windows key + r and then type calc it says: You need a new app to open this ms-calculator link. I tried running this powershell command: Get-AppxPackage...
  5. windows store missing

windows store missing: I have already use powershell run as administrator in command Prompt to reinstall and restore windows store in windows 10 several times to get back windows store that I have remove but it doesn't work so how I am going to do now...
  6. Windows Store missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Store missing: I need to reinstall my windows because have dll error. But now, I have the other problem. I can´t found windows store. I try to reset WS, reinstal, run wsreset and shows this pop up like image. How can I fixed that??? [img] 153298
  7. Windows store missing.

Windows store missing.: Ever since I got my pc it hasnt been there. I have tried resetting my pc and many other methods but none of them have worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-store-missing/462f4871-b693-446c-b7a3-ce0f25f5e84f
  8. windows store missing

windows store missing: so i have reset my laptop and saw that the microsoft store was gone its not on the taskbar i searched it and still didnt come up im quite frustrated about this someone please help this hasnt happened before...
  9. Windows Store missing!

Windows Store missing!: I've had issues with cortana and the notification center before and got them back by restoring them, but the windows store is the last piece of the puzzle. The directory is not there either. I've tried every single thing on this forum with one exception. Reinstallation. That...
  10. Missing Windows Store

Missing Windows Store: Hello everybody. I have installed Win X today and also I have deleted every metro app with command in power shell ( I did it this way beause everytime i uninstalled app, Windows Store started to download it again ). But this command have also deleted Windows Store. Is there...