Windows 10: Window Store stopped - how do I restore

Discus and support Window Store stopped - how do I restore in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; With latest Win 10 update, both Windows Store and Microsoft Solitare Collection stopped working. How do I restore Windows Store?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by RalphHelwig, Sep 19, 2019.

1. Window Store stopped - how do I restore

With latest Win 10 update, both Windows Store and Microsoft Solitare Collection stopped working. How do I restore Windows Store?

:)

RalphHelwig, Sep 19, 2019

2. Windows XP PRO error after restore

System restore is handy when it works like it did for me 2 days ago saving the need to reinstall all of my software as well as windows, id suggest using norton Ghost 12 for an excellent system restore feature.

jocksteeluk, Sep 19, 2019
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

Window Store stopped - how do I restore [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Sep 19, 2019
  4. Window Store stopped - how do I restore

Windows Store

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and then try to download the applications from the Windows store.

1) Open Command Prompt with administrative privileges.

2) Type following commands one by one:

• net stop wuauserv
    • cd\windows
    • rename SoftwareDistribution SoftwareDistribution.bck
    • net start wuauserv
    For Taskbar issue try to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

1) Type and Open Taskbar and start menu properties from the search box.

2) Make sure that you have unchecked the auto hide the taskbar.

Let us know the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Sep 19, 2019
Thema:

Window Store stopped - how do I restore

1. Window Store stopped - how do I restore - Similar Threads - Window Store stopped

2. how do i stop Microsoft store from stopping downloads

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i stop Microsoft store from stopping downloads: Whenever I try and download something The Microsoft store stops the download saying that this app isn't in the Microsoft store and I don't know how to stop this from happening....
  3. how do i stop Microsoft store from stopping downloads

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i stop Microsoft store from stopping downloads: Whenever I try and download something The Microsoft store stops the download saying that this app isn't in the Microsoft store and I don't know how to stop this from happening....
  4. How do I restore Microsoft Store/WindowsApps?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I restore Microsoft Store/WindowsApps?: Pertinent computer info:Device name Denver Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz 2.80 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB 15.9 GB usable Device ID 66049179-4A7A-4D43-979A-587995C5B0C7 Product ID 00325-96108-90623-AAOEM System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor...
  5. How do I restore Microsoft Store/WindowsApps?

How do I restore Microsoft Store/WindowsApps?: Pertinent computer info:Device name Denver Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz 2.80 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB 15.9 GB usable Device ID 66049179-4A7A-4D43-979A-587995C5B0C7 Product ID 00325-96108-90623-AAOEM System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor...
  6. How do I restore Microsoft Store/WindowsApps?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. How Do I Backup Windows Store Games AND Restore It Again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Do I Backup Windows Store Games AND Restore It Again: Hi , I Was Looking For A Way To Backup Windows Store Games Which In This Case Is Forza Horizon 4 , I Want To Reset My PC , But I Don't Want To Download Forza H4 Again Since I Have A Limited Bandwith Of Wifi With Slow Wifi Speeds...
  8. How do i restore the windows store? or reinstall windows store.

How do i restore the windows store? or reinstall windows store.: hi gurus, I have been facing issue with latest windows 10 mandatory update which i had to do on 10 Nov. Not sure which version that was. After that update which took around 2 hours, I got the screen flashing issue which got resolved after deselecting the windows error...
  9. windows 10 store how do i stop it

windows 10 store how do i stop it: Howdy, as the title says, its getting very annoying now auto starting, i close it then dam maps will appear, stop that then dam weather starts, i hate the dam things, i dont want them, there totally useless for me, how can i stop/disable the dam things. all help well...
  10. How do I backup and restore Windows Store apps?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    How do I backup and restore Windows Store apps?: I'm planning on doing fresh install but my internet isn't the best and so I want to backup my bigger Windows Store apps so I don't have to re-download them later (mostly games). Is there some kind of method to get a copy of them and then put them back later? 40421