Windows 10: Window Store will not work bugs out when try to search

Discus and support Window Store will not work bugs out when try to search in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; just updated a laptop and the Window Store will not work.. It bugs out when try to search... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Magggie 8578, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Window Store will not work bugs out when try to search

just updated a laptop and the Window Store

will not work.. It bugs out when try to search

:)

Magggie 8578, Feb 26, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Feb 26, 2021
  3. John Fer Win User
    microsoft windows store doesnt work properly

We suggest resetting your Windows store to help with your issue. To do that, please follow the steps below:

• Type Settings on Cortana search box then press Enter.
    • Click on Apps.
    • On the Search this list box, type in Store.
    • Click on Store then click on Advance options.
    • Click on Reset.

Let us know if this works for you.

John Fer, Feb 26, 2021
  4. Window Store will not work bugs out when try to search

Windows Store (Windows 10 Pro) Search Results Not Working

Hi Jay,

In order for us to better assist you, we'd like to know if you made any changes or updates to your PC prior to the issue?

We suggest resetting the Windows Store cache and check if you can search apps. Refer to the steps below:

• Press "Windows logo" + "R"
    • Type "Wsreset.exe" and press "Enter".
    Let us know how it goes. Thank you.

Reymichael Ros, Feb 26, 2021
Thema:

Window Store will not work bugs out when try to search

1. Window Store will not work bugs out when try to search - Similar Threads - Window Store bugs

2. Windows Search Bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Search Bug: Hello!Recently I've been experiencing bugs with the search bar in the start menu on Windows 11 Home 22H2.The bug is straightforward. It refreshes the search into the old version of it and it keeps distracting me. Even a restart could work or anything else.Is there any way to...
  3. Windows Search Bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Search Bug: Hello!Recently I've been experiencing bugs with the search bar in the start menu on Windows 11 Home 22H2.The bug is straightforward. It refreshes the search into the old version of it and it keeps distracting me. Even a restart could work or anything else.Is there any way to...
  4. Windows 11 prompting to search the store when trying to open programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 prompting to search the store when trying to open programs: i have now tried with 2 different programs that should just be plug and play. When i try to open the program i just get "do you want to search for a app in the store" as if my newly installed windows is missing something to run a simple program. I have changed the settings...
  5. Windows 11 prompting to search the store when trying to open programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 prompting to search the store when trying to open programs: i have now tried with 2 different programs that should just be plug and play. When i try to open the program i just get "do you want to search for a app in the store" as if my newly installed windows is missing something to run a simple program. I have changed the settings...
  6. Sign-In "Search for app in the Store?" Bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sign-In "Search for app in the Store?" Bug: Literally brand new laptop. Start up, start uninstalling bloatware. Uninstall Norton Security and requires restart. Restart and now cannot even sign in.not even in Safe mode. Restart laptop. Says sign-in. Then pops up message that I need to search the app store for an app to...
  7. Windos Start and search are bugging out

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windos Start and search are bugging out: Hi what does it mean when y windows start menu and search app keeps scrolling on its own? ty https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windos-start-and-search-are-bugging-out/f56695ee-0784-4021-b1fc-d547d4a9a39c
  8. A bug when minimizing a window after a search

in Windows 10 Customization
    A bug when minimizing a window after a search: After a search, when I minimize or restore the window, the search reappears. See more clearly in the recording. https://youtu.be/9z1Vvs6_p34 Thanks...
  9. Microsoft Store App is Bugging Out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store App is Bugging Out: I own a couple of Play Anywhere games Ark, Sea of Thieves, Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, but I've only downloaded Minecraft so far due to the small size. I recently tried to download Ark and all of the DLCs, but when it asks me which drive to install on and I select, it loads...
  10. Windows Search Bug

in Cortana
    Windows Search Bug: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] When i try to reach " Indexing option " i get this error message! and crushes! And when i try to reach it by Setting app>Search>*click*Search windows, also the Setting app get crushed. how to fix that please ?...