Windows 10: window store

Discus and support window store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; i downloaded window 10 but instead of window store, microsoft store is there, how i can have window store... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by rajeshmehta2, Nov 12, 2018.

1. window store

i downloaded window 10 but instead of window store, microsoft store is there, how i can have window store

:)

rajeshmehta2, Nov 12, 2018

2. windows store

Hi Botlhe,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

Try the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you run the Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2:

If the issue persist, I suggest you to reset Windows Store cache and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key+ R.
    • Type wsreset.exe and hit
      Enter

Please reply us on the status of the issue to assist you further.

ThofikhAhamad, Nov 12, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 12, 2018
  4. window store

Windows Store sign in issue

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response.

We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search box
      and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.
    If the steps don't work try these steps:

Try to reset the Windows store and check.

• Press Win + R on the keyboard to open run Window.
    • Type wsreset.exe to reset the Windows store cache.
    Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Nov 12, 2018
Thema:

window store

1. window store - Similar Threads - window store

2. Activation problem after upgrading Windows 10 Home to Pro (via Microsoft Store)

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation problem after upgrading Windows 10 Home to Pro (via Microsoft Store): I bought a Lenovo laptop 1.5 years ago with Windows 10 Home. Today I bought a Pro upgrade through the Microsoft Store. The purchase was successfull, and I pressed "Install". After the installation and reboot, the Settings / Activation shows "Windows 10 Enterprise" and...
  3. Office 365 & Windows Store apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Office 365 & Windows Store apps: Office 365 apps not working Properly and windows store apps also not working properly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-365-windows-store-apps/21d07aba-02c5-455c-9d2d-2d7f7122f821"
  4. Windows Store Code: 0x803FB005

Windows Store Code: 0x803FB005: Hi all The error Code: 0x803FB005 keeps coming up and i cant download apps.i have tried all these steps listed below aswell as reset the store and i still have no luck.Any Help Would be Great. 1. If you are able to open MS Store, open MS Store > Click on your profile...
  5. Windows Update & Microsoft Store update errors

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update & Microsoft Store update errors: Windows Update Error, upon manually clicking the update button (when not clicking it upon reboot, it always says that "no updates were detected" even when this is clearly false, as I have had to apply cumulative updates on my own, see below paragraphs): "We couldn't connect...
  6. I cannot download fitbit for my desktop from the Windows store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot download fitbit for my desktop from the Windows store: When I click it nothing happens. I have downloaded it in the past, but the connect and sync have disappeared. I hadn't used my fitbit charge 2 for a year as the strap broke and I didn't bother getting a new one until now....
  7. Windows 10 S can not open Microsoft store

Windows 10 S can not open Microsoft store: Hi, Got my new Lenovo 630 Yoga with snapdragon 650. It comes with Windows 10S. Once setup I am unable to open Microsoft store. This is a bummer since Win10S requires it. Similar subjects at the support section regarding problems opening Microsoft store involve using...
  8. Windows Store

Windows Store: I play Airport City and my in game purchase function has stopped working. I am unable to purchase anything from the Microsoft Store. Can any please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-store/54fc527d-1daf-45e7-a5af-1c824bf5058e"
  9. Error: This app can’t open check the Windows Store for more info about the DVD Player when...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error: This app can’t open check the Windows Store for more info about the DVD Player when...: Microsoft DVD player $14.99 I purchased the app on August 21, 2019 I did a restore yesterday and since then the Microsoft DVD player displays the following message when I try to use it: THIS APP CAN'T OPEN CHECK THE WINDOWS STORE FOR MORE INFO ABOUT DVD PLAYER I...
  10. Unable to Activate Windows after upgrading to Pro from the App Store.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to Activate Windows after upgrading to Pro from the App Store.: A couple days ago, I upgraded from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro from the Microsoft Store app. Afterwards, my computer shows as not Activated. My copy of Windows 10 Home came on a CD I bought from Newegg 4 years ago, and the key has worked until the upgrade. I didn't...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. window phone store