Windows 10: window store

Discus and support window store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; i downloaded window 10 but instead of window store, microsoft store is there, how i can have window store... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by rajeshmehta2, Nov 12, 2018.

1. window store

i downloaded window 10 but instead of window store, microsoft store is there, how i can have window store

:)

rajeshmehta2, Nov 12, 2018

2. windows store

Hi Botlhe,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

Try the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you run the Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.

• Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2:

If the issue persist, I suggest you to reset Windows Store cache and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key+ R.
    • Type wsreset.exe and hit
      Enter

Please reply us on the status of the issue to assist you further.

ThofikhAhamad, Nov 12, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 12, 2018
  4. window store

Windows Store sign in issue

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response.

We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search box
      and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.
    If the steps don't work try these steps:

Try to reset the Windows store and check.

• Press Win + R on the keyboard to open run Window.
    • Type wsreset.exe to reset the Windows store cache.
    Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Nov 12, 2018
Thema:

window store

1. window store - Similar Threads - window store

2. Sing-in window outlook, store, account verification blank in W10, freezes in W11

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sing-in window outlook, store, account verification blank in W10, freezes in W11: Hi, I know this isn't the right category, but none of the ones offered fit. I have work and own office 365 profile. I have no problem to log in windows on my desktop W10 and laptop W11. Everywhere in system, where you have to sing-in to your microsoft account outlook,...
  3. I am getting error trying to reinstall windows store app in win10 prof.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I am getting error trying to reinstall windows store app in win10 prof.: over two years ago i was a member of windows insider program for windows 10 prof. and had get windows updates asap. my laptop is NOT window 11 compatible according to windows pc health check. I knew this then. but none the less Windows update installed windows 11 over night....
  4. Sing-in window outlook, store, account verification blank in W10, freezes in W11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sing-in window outlook, store, account verification blank in W10, freezes in W11: Hi, I know this isn't the right category, but none of the ones offered fit. I have work and own office 365 profile. I have no problem to log in windows on my desktop W10 and laptop W11. Everywhere in system, where you have to sing-in to your microsoft account outlook,...
  5. I am getting error trying to reinstall windows store app in win10 prof.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting error trying to reinstall windows store app in win10 prof.: over two years ago i was a member of windows insider program for windows 10 prof. and had get windows updates asap. my laptop is NOT window 11 compatible according to windows pc health check. I knew this then. but none the less Windows update installed windows 11 over night....
  6. Sing-in window outlook, store, account verification blank in W10, freezes in W11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. I am getting error trying to reinstall windows store app in win10 prof.

8. While exiting s mode from Windows 11 S, app store keeps popping ‘try again’

in Windows 10 Gaming
    While exiting s mode from Windows 11 S, app store keeps popping ‘try again’: I have my newly bought laptop with me today. As I followed the instructions setting>activation>open store, I could access where there is a ‘get’ buttpn, but whenever I clicked on it, it said ‘try again’. I was so furious as I could not use the app I need for work!...
  9. While exiting s mode from Windows 11 S, app store keeps popping ‘try again’

While exiting s mode from Windows 11 S, app store keeps popping ‘try again’: I have my newly bought laptop with me today. As I followed the instructions setting>activation>open store, I could access where there is a ‘get’ buttpn, but whenever I clicked on it, it said ‘try again’. I was so furious as I could not use the app I need for work!...
  10. Windows Store not available on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Store not available on my computer: I'm on microsoft 10 and the windows store app will now show up in the search bar and I cant get it back on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-store-not-available-on-my-computer/0ce71764-ff42-45d9-9127-9d992165dd12

Users found this page by searching for:

1. window phone store